Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? (644 Views)

Edo Election Holds On Saturday - INEC / I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts / Why Is PMB Still Silent Over The CBN Employment Saga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by sarrki(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
With the economic hardship, fuel scarcity, high unemployment, dollar rising and Nepa outage can the supporter of Pmb still vote for him ?
Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by rottennaija(m): 7:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
sarrki:
With the economic hardship, fuel scarcity, high unemployment, dollar rising and Nepa outage can the supporter of Pmb still vote for him ?

Ask again in 2018 December. Then you will get an answer.

2 Likes

Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by patani(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
If it's between GEJ and buhari, yes buhari will win. I can't answer if he contest against another candidate though.

2 Likes

Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by Mutuwa(m): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
patani:
If it's between GEJ and buhari, yes buhari will win. I can't answer if he contest against another candidate though.

Qualified answer..

1 Like

Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by reyscrub(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yes and capital YES!

Economic woes is caused by wicked enemy of the country and not President.

As long President is fairly clean from practising corrupt government and trying fighting corrupt people, it will have a hash effect on masses.

Just because pmb did not dance to the tune of NASS, dey delay d budget, is it President?

Just because Kachikwu said fuel scarcity will linger for more dan a month not knowing dat dis is Nigeria were truth is bitter, even after fuel subsidy and released, d marketer and filling station create artificial scarcity and selling high price, is it President?

Official dollar price is N199 and any importer who wants to import any goods dats not barned should approach CBN for dollar at control price but because of laziness of dis business men to follow due process and desire to bring in all sorts of tooth pics, nylon, slippers, water, spoons, plastic cups and plate and all other nonsense dat we can produce here, dey go to abokii and other neighboring country to buy dollar at so high price of N320 an above and started crying economic hardship, is it President?

And many other artificial created hardship by our thiefs call citizens.

I am very sure and blif dat by God's grace, God helping our President, we shall have good economy practice soon and everything shall be alright qoute me.

1 Like

Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by kolaaderin: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
reyscrub:
Yes and capital YES!

As long President is fairly clean from practising corrupt government and trying fighting corrupt people, it will have a hash effect on masses.

Just because pmb did not dance to the tune of NASS, dey delay d budget, is it President?

Just because Kachikwu said fuel scarcity will linger for more dan a month not knowing dat dis is Nigeria were truth is bitter, even after fuel subsidy and released, d marketer and filling station create artificial scarcity and selling high price, is it President?

Official dollar price is N199 and any importer who wants to import any goods dats not barned should approach CBN for dollar at control price but because of laziness of dis business men to follow due process and desire to bring in all sorts of tooth pics, nylon, slippers, water, spoons, plastic cups and plate and all other nonsense dat we can produce here, dey go to abokii and other neighboring country to buy dollar at so high price of N320 an above and started crying economic hardship, is it President?

I am very sure and blif dat by God's grace, God helping our President, we shall have good economy practice soon and everything shall be alright qoute me.
May the Gods of the land continue to bless u.
Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by kolaaderin: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
So far the contest is still btw him and GEJ my vote will always go to PMB. Even if contested a million times
Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by tuniski: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
reyscrub:
Yes and capital YES!

Long story! The streets aint smiling a free and fair Elections today will send buhari back to Daura! The simple question is are citizens better off today than under pdp? The answer is an affirmative NO! That will be the deciding question come 2019 not your laboured defense of hardship in d land!!!
Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by olutunde12(m): 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
No long talk, let us vote.

Like for another party
share for buhari
Re: Can Pmb still Win if Election holds today With The Current State Of The Nation ? by DY20: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
seriously... i don't think the people will vote for him essp from my area.. people have been brainwashed.. they started saying that they regret voting for him.. i keep explaining to people what is really going on but i don't think people are willing to listen... i just wished that things will go back to normal before an election holds again..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Panama Papers: James Ibori, Fmr Governor Of Nigeria’s Fingered / One Shot Dead As Police Men Battle People Buying Fuel In Festac / Agenda For Prof. Peter Onyekwere Ebigbo Who Was Recently Elected Into IRCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.