Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria (1321 Views)

My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos / Rivers Re-run: What Amechi Said On Radio And MY Message To The APC, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by deandavid(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
i am typing out of anger.

I am boiling over all the comments and threads i read these days, i wish i can meet you guys one on one to debate me.
All this analysis about the present govt is are so shallow and watery, why cant u guys allow the govt finish the tenure before making assumptions and conclusion.

am so shocked about our education system, the educated ones dont even reason well anymore, Everybody has forgotten this govt has been in opposition for the past 16 years, the present opposition has been in power for so long that the rot they caused will take a whole lot of dismantling and restructuring for it to take its root and even seeing any meaningful development.

it is not by power or by your vote that brought this change to Nigeria, its by the grace of almighty God, that heard the cry of suffering Nigerian, that rescued Nigeria from the hands of PDP, going by the antecedents of PDP can anybody ever think of removing PDP, with all the money, all the grass root structure, all the power, all the influence, all the Jazz, human sacrifices carried out by top politicians and everything PDP did. God still brought them down.

Its no fluke its God, he works in a mysterious way, even when the Adeboyes, and Oyedepos and Suleiman prophesied that we will continue the 16 years slavery, God chose his way, He will complete, what he has started, all those still wailing will wail for a long time, because God is still on his Throne.

His words says, sorrow may last for the night, but JOY cometh in the morning, after 16 years of sorrows, Joy has come to Nigeria. For all those who fought and voted for this change, DO NOT WORRY, no country becomes great without challenges, no country becomes great without sacrifices and tears, e may buy fuel today for #300, but trust me when God finish his work we might even be getting the fuel for #10 per litre.

its possible, Assuming the previous govt did what was right, we wouldnt be passing through all this, and there wouldnt have been any need for change of Govt, but they went sharing our collective wealth, embezzling our resources, oppressing us, diverting our money to other countries, but today God has delivered us from there hands.

Assuming PDP did the right thing for the past 16 years, today we wouldnt be importing fuel, we would be importing food or technology, we have all the land to cultivate our food, we have all the resources and brain to industrialize, we have the capacity to generate electricity but what did PDP do, they kept playing the people for 16 years, eating our money meant to set up power stations for the people.

and here they are commenting on a govt that is just a year old, a govt that is cleaning there mess. Woe betide all of you enermy of the people, woe betide all those who have no shame to talk. people like Ibori, Uduaghan, GEJ, OBJ, and all the PDP members that have stolen our wealth and decided to change to APC, God will surely pay you a visit, all your wealth wont be able to save you.

The cry and blood of the people will surely be heard and God will act accordingly. and for all of you here, who saw no wrong in the last 16 years and are now seeing wrong of a 1 year old govt, may you all remain blind and fooled for the rest of your life. God bless Nigeria.

Seun and co, put this message on fp asap

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by ourkobo: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will be back
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by Mutuwa(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
deandavid:
i am typing out of anger,
I am boiling over all the comments and threads i read these days, i wish i can meet you guys one on one to debate me.
All this analysis about the present govt is are so shallow and watery, why cant u guys allow the govt finish the tenure before making assumptions and conclusion. am so shocked about our education system, the educated ones dont even reason well anymore, Everybody has forgotten this govt has been in opposition for the past 16 years, the present opposition has been in power for so long that the rot they caused will take a whole lot of dismantling and restructuring for it to take its root and even seeing any meaningful development. it is not by power or by your vote that brought this change to Nigeria, its by the grace of almighty God, that heard the cry of suffering Nigerian, that rescued Nigeria from the hands of PDP, going by the antecedents of PDP can anybody ever think of removing PDP, with all the money, all the grass root structure, all the power, all the influence, all the Jazz, human sacrifices carried out by top politicians and everything PDP did. God still brought them down. Its no fluke its God, he works in a mysterious way, even when the Adeboyes, and Oyedepos and Suleiman prophesied that we will continue the 16 years slavery, God chose his way, He will complete, what he has started, all those still wailing will wail for a long time, because God is still on his Throne. His words says, sorrow may last for the night, but JOY cometh in the morning, after 16 years of sorrows, Joy has come to Nigeria. For all those who fought and voted for this change, DO NOT WORRY, no country becomes great without challenges, no country becomes great without sacrifices and tears, e may buy fuel today for #300, but trust me when God finish his work we might even be getting the fuel for #10 per litre. its possible, Assuming the previous govt did what was right, we wouldnt be passing through all this, and there wouldnt have been any need for change of Govt, but they went sharing our collective wealth, embezzling our resources, oppressing us, diverting our money to other countries, but today God has delivered us from there hands. Assuming PDP did the right thing for the past 16 years, today we wouldnt be importing fuel, we would be importing food or technology, we have all the land to cultivate our food, we have all the resources and brain to industrialize, we have the capacity to generate electricity but what did PDP do, they kept playing the people for 16 years, eating our money meant to set up power stations for the people. and here they are commenting on a govt that is just a year old, a govt that is cleaning there mess. Woe betide all of you enermy of the people, woe betide all those who have no shame to talk. people like Ibori, Uduaghan, GEJ, OBJ, and all the PDP members that have stolen our wealth and decided to change to APC, God will surely pay you a visit, all your wealth wont be able to save you. The cry and blood of the people will surely be heard and God will act accordingly. and for all of you here, who saw no wrong in the last 16 years and are now seeing wrong of a 1 year old govt, may you all remain blind and fooled for the rest of your life. God bless Nigeria.
Seun and co, put this message on fp asap.

Haven't you been told Tey Tey from school that "empty drums make the most noise" " drowning men will hold even a straw" and so on?
Let them continue nah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by Nnemuka(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
mr Educated, its enemies not enermies.
Yes PDP was in power for 16years but it took the dullard just a year to destroy what pdp built or was building.

i mean why is it impossible to buy anything at the official price?
official price of petrol is 86 but we buy at 150PL.
200 to 1dollar but we buy at 320.
abeg shift with your yeye anger.
ekuke

3 Likes

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol these "enermies" of yours must be enermous
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
deandavid:

All this analysis about the present govt is are so shallow and watery, why cant u guys allow the govt finish the tenure before making assumptions and conclusion.

am so shocked about our education system, the educated ones dont even reason well anymore, Everybody has forgotten this govt has been in opposition for the past 16 years, the present opposition has been in power for so long that the rot they caused will take a whole lot of dismantling and restructuring for it to take its root and even seeing any meaningful development.

it is not by power or by your vote that brought this change to Nigeria, its by the grace of almighty God, that heard the cry of suffering Nigerian, that rescued Nigeria from the hands of PDP, going by the antecedents of PDP can anybody ever think of removing PDP, with all the money, all the grass root structure, all the power, all the influence, all the Jazz, human sacrifices carried out by top politicians and everything PDP did. God still brought them down.

Its no fluke its God, he works in a mysterious way, even when the Adeboyes, and Oyedepos and Suleiman prophesied that we will continue the 16 years slavery, God chose his way, He will complete, what he has started, all those still wailing will wail for a long time, because God is still on his Throne.

His words says, sorrow may last for the night, but JOY cometh in the morning, after 16 years of sorrows, Joy has come to Nigeria. For all those who fought and voted for this change, DO NOT WORRY, no country becomes great without challenges, no country becomes great without sacrifices and tears, e may buy fuel today for #300, but trust me when God finish his work we might even be getting the fuel for #10 per litre.

its possible, Assuming the previous govt did what was right, we wouldnt be passing through all this, and there wouldnt have been any need for change of Govt, but they went sharing our collective wealth, embezzling our resources, oppressing us, diverting our money to other countries, but today God has delivered us from there hands.

Assuming PDP did the right thing for the past 16 years, today we wouldnt be importing fuel, we would be importing food or technology, we have all the land to cultivate our food, we have all the resources and brain to industrialize, we have the capacity to generate electricity but what did PDP do, they kept playing the people for 16 years, eating our money meant to set up power stations for the people.

and here they are commenting on a govt that is just a year old, a govt that is cleaning there mess. Woe betide all of you enermy of the people, woe betide all those who have no shame to talk. people like Ibori, Uduaghan, GEJ, OBJ, and all the PDP members that have stolen our wealth and decided to change to APC, God will surely pay you a visit, all your wealth wont be able to save you.

The cry and blood of the people will surely be heard and God will act accordingly. and for all of you here, who saw no wrong in the last 16 years and are now seeing wrong of a 1 year old govt, may you all remain blind and fooled for the rest of your life. God bless Nigeria.

Seun and co, put this message on fp asap.

Op Arrange it with space like dis for easy readimg.

2 Likes

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by deandavid(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nnemuka:
mr Educated, its enemies not enermies.
Yes PDP was in power for 16years but it took the dullard just a year to destroy what pdp built or was building.

i mean why is it impossible to buy anything at the official price?
official price of petrol is 86 but we buy at 150PL.
200 to 1dollar but we buy at 320.
abeg shift with your yeye anger.
ekuke
ok enemies. Noted.
Now back to the issue, what structures did the PDP build. The govt couldn't give the People common water for d past 16 years, i was in d primary skool when d govt started this water board project in warri airport road to be precise, my brethren I have finished university and even married this water board never work, they are still constructing, anybodying in warri can bear me witness.PDP failed us, look at all the structures constructed by d military regime, the refinery, the nnpc housing complex, the delta steel plant all are delapiting.what structures are u talking about I ask again. u claim we buy fuel for 87 or what ever, look we are suppose to even buy it cheaper than that if PDP had ruled well. Now for your information, what we are experiencing now is temporary and its d beginning of better things to come.nothing good comes easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Duh.

Some people are still believing our politicians lies.

The same men who were in PDP for 16 years are now in APC
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wailers where are you guys undecided
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by kay1one2(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
deandavid:

First of all, this government hasnt been in opposition for 16years. If you mean the president and some select few members of the defunct acn then yes you are right but the bulk of the APC members[amaechi, saraki, ogbeh, gbenga daniel, kwankwaso, atiku, obj] were part and parcel of the problem and helped to create the problems we are facing. A government is formed by the people not the name of the political party[APC] thats why i wasnt hopeful that this govt would bring anything new to the table because it consists of recycled viruses that plagued nigeria in the past who now position themselves as the cure to the ailments they brought.

As for the time frame of the current government, should we waste another sixteen years just to test whether the govt is good or bad. In one year we can know their direction. Understand that what most people are complaining about isnt just hardship but hardship without direction similar to a ship floating in the middle of nowhere.

You gave an analogy of a pregnant woman. Let me break that down, the pregnant woman knows what she is suffering for and what she has to do, she has to push consistently till the baby comes out, she has the mental line of sight of her joy and the result of her effort. she has the know how of what she wants to achieve. In such a case her pain is worth it. Please can you say the same thing about this govt. What are we in pain for now and where are we heading to. Do you seriously think that a govt that took 6 months to appoint ministers under the pretext of looking for saints and clean people only to come back and appoint people with tarnished and corrupt records is a serious govt. What was our six month wait for?

Do you honestly think that a govt that makes 8 naira per litre of PMS imported and doesnt have the burden of fuel subsidy again but still failed to plan for a shortfall in supply of PMS thereby leading to this needless scarcity is a serious govt.

Do you think that a govt that puts the blame and responsibility of securing govt infrastructure[pipelines] on the innocent creek dwellers is a serious or reasonable govt.

What hope do you have in this govt, when almost all their promises have been denied or reduced. From 20,000MW by 2019 tp 10,000MW. From 5k to poorest of the poor to 10 unknown social programs. From increased NYSC alawe to delayed NYSC alawe. The govt you are defending is denying you day by day and reducing the promises it made to you.

Lets get one thing clear, in a democracy you dont wait for an elected official to finish his term before you criticize. There are many ways to stop a govt that has gone totally astray. Impeachments, recall of reps, protests, civil actions etc all suffice to lead a govt back to the right path. These methods wont surface if the people are suffering and smiling. The people must criticize, complain cos in the presence of these if the govt can still present a superior argument then it strengthens the govt policy and philosophy. The supporters of the govt cannot wish away criticism esp when they are facing massive hardships. If people protested against IBB[ a hardline dictator] then this present civilian democratic govt cannot be exempt from it. They must face their demons and determine whether those demons are actually angels telling them the truth or really demons that they must vanquish with superior logic and arguments

Am sorry my friend, its good to be hopeful and to have faith but even Jesus and every bible prophet espoused the importance of hardwork, planning, honesty and love, qualities this present govt seems to lack albeit.

PDP was a problem for nigeria but APC was and never will be the solution

1 Like

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by deandavid(m): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
kay1one2:

First of all, this government hasnt been in opposition for 16years. If you mean the president and some select few members of the defunct acn then yes you are right but the bulk of the APC members[amaechi, saraki, ogbeh, gbenga daniel, kwankwaso, atiku, obj] were part and parcel of the problem and helped to create the problems we are facing. A government is formed by the people not the name of the political party[APC] thats why i wasnt hopeful that this govt would bring anything new to the table because it consists of recycled viruses that plagued nigeria in the past who now position themselves as the cure to the ailments they brought.

As for the time frame of the current government, should we waste another sixteen years just to test whether the govt is good or bad. In one year we can know their direction. Understand that what most people are complaining about isnt just hardship but hardship without direction similar to a ship floating in the middle of nowhere.

You gave an analogy of a pregnant woman. Let me break that down, the pregnant woman knows what she is suffering for and what she has to do, she has to push consistently till the baby comes out, she has the mental line of sight of her joy and the result of her effort. she has the know how of what she wants to achieve. In such a case her pain is worth it. Please can you say the same thing about this govt. What are we in pain for now and where are we heading to. Do you seriously think that a govt that took 6 months to appoint ministers under the pretext of looking for saints and clean people only to come back and appoint people with tarnished and corrupt records is a serious govt. What was our six month wait for?

Do you honestly think that a govt that makes 8 naira per litre of PMS imported and doesnt have the burden of fuel subsidy again but still failed to plan for a shortfall in supply of PMS thereby leading to this needless scarcity is a serious govt.

Do you think that a govt that puts the blame and responsibility of securing govt infrastructure[pipelines] on the innocent creek dwellers is a serious or reasonable govt.

What hope do you have in this govt, when almost all their promises have been denied or reduced. From 20,000MW by 2019 tp 10,000MW. From 5k to poorest of the poor to 10 unknown social programs. From increased NYSC alawe to delayed NYSC alawe. The govt you are defending is denying you day by day and reducing the promises it made to you.

Lets get one thing clear, in a democracy you dont wait for an elected official to finish his term before you criticize. There are many ways to stop a govt that has gone totally astray. Impeachments, recall of reps, protests, civil actions etc all suffice to lead a govt back to the right path. These methods wont surface if the people are suffering and smiling. The people must criticize, complain cos in the presence of these if the govt can still present a superior argument then it strengthens the govt policy and philosophy. The supporters of the govt cannot wish away criticism esp when they are facing massive hardships. If people protested against IBB[ a hardline dictator] then this present civilian democratic govt cannot be exempt from it. They must face their demons and determine whether those demons are actually angels telling them the truth or really demons that they must vanquish with superior logic and arguments

Am sorry my friend, its good to be hopeful and to have faith but even Jesus and every bible prophet espoused the importance of hardwork, planning, honesty and love, qualities this present govt seems to lack albeit.

OK, the only thing u said and appreciated isnthe fact that you agreed that PDP was a problem, even though APC might not be the solution to u but it is the best and easiest way out of the govt of PDP, there was no other way to change the status quo in the nation then, they institutionalized corruption, corruption was a major set back of pdp 's govt tthough we still have it, but then there is an awareness no the street man that corruption is not welcome. So my conclusion is APC gave us a way out of PDP, it is high time we young people get involved in governance.
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by ndcide(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
deandavid:

Abeg shift...

No one is stopping you from supporting your vote, but don't come and blackmail us with silly emotions.

Are Nigerians doing better in terms of their purchasing power? Are the business men doing better, is it those selling building materials? Or the ones selling foodstuffs? Is there light? Or is there petrol at the normal price? Is the country not now more divided due to a less converging leadership than we ever imagined ? Does the thought that when crude oil prices reduces there should be a commensurate decrease in petrol price. Is that the case?

Nigerians are seeing that the present government, though few months old is losing its hold on what keeps the country afloat. Is that too difficult for you to know?

Nigerians suddenly do not have money to do business just in few months. The banks are finding it difficult to support even a petrol station business.

We are having more power grid collapse than we ever had. And all you want to keep saying is 16 years, when we all know it wasn't this bad 2 years ago.

What the heck is wrong with you?

So Nigerians should justify and cheer this government like bewitched sycophants? Claiming the last president destroyed the country; And we are in this state in just 1 year?

If you are joking better stop now.

If anyone was skeptical about this government, does the present happenings not give credence to their position?

Why should we trust this government and everything they and their sympathizers say and just dismiss the contrary opinion. Isn't that manipulation?

Must we reduce incompetence to corruption? Just because corruption story appeals to many .

Please hold it there. Don't come and bullshitt us here.
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by ElCule: 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
kay1one2:

You made my day, God blass your mama. You beat him hands down in his own thread. The way some people defend this governmetn makes me wonder if they are humans. Its is not a crime to support the govenment (for whatever reason) But shelding them from criticism in the face of glarring incompitence puts their(defenders) patriotism in question.
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by deandavid(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
ndcide:

Abeg shift...

No one is stopping you from supporting your vote, but don't come and blackmail us with silly emotions.

Are Nigerians doing better in terms of their purchasing power? Are the business men doing better, is it those selling building materials? Or the ones selling foodstuffs? Is there light? Or is there petrol at the normal price? Is the country not now more divided due to a less converging leadership than we ever imagined ? Does the thought that when crude oil prices reduces there should be a commensurate decrease in petrol price. Is that the case?

Nigerians are seeing that the present government, though few months old is losing its hold on what keeps the country afloat. Is that too difficult for you to know?

Nigerians suddenly do not have money to do business just in few months. The banks are finding it difficult to support even a petrol station business.

We are having more power grid collapse than we ever had. And all you want to keep saying is 16 years, when we all know it wasn't this bad 2 years ago.

What the heck is wrong with you?

So Nigerians should justify and cheer this government like bewitched sycophants? Claiming the last president destroyed the country; And we are in this state in just 1 year?

If you are joking better stop now.

If anyone was skeptical about this government, does the present happenings not give credence to their position?

Why should we trust this government and everything they and their sympathizers say and just dismiss the contrary opinion. Isn't that manipulation?

Must we reduce incompetence to corruption? Just because corruption story appeals to many .

Please hold it there. Don't come and bullshitt us here.
how old are you? How many books have you read? Do u know history? I am asking you this because what people like you are is either you are not mature enough to know that the rot of the past years are what isnaffecting us now or you are just another wailer. Its simple. These questions you asked, about electiricity, and what not are the questions you supposed to have asked the previous govt and i am proud i was among those who have been asking and as such clamoured for change. And change we got, i am not expecting magic to hqppen after electing this chqnge, but one thing i know is we are on the right path.
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by deandavid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
I know people are suffering. Seriously suffering but I urge and implore that we hold on tight. Chloroquine is a very bitter pill but it is the best cure for Malaria. To survive cancer you must do painful treatments. What we had was a cancer of rogues stealing from us from every direction, it is a process to stop the bleeding and begin to apply the resources to the people's benefit.

Governance is a little more than supplying petrol temporarily at a cost that would include what would have given us houses, roads, hospitals and schools going to private pockets. Foundations for PERMANENT solutions to the problem is being laid. It's the same thing with power, the money for infrastructure for close to 40 years has being stolen, we need PANAMA PAPERS to help us trace the money.

Don't listen to the supporters of the rogues telling you "if only you retained their chopping party", if you retained them you would be dead by now. They are the ones who laid down all these mess. One thing you know is that the leadership of this country is presently not preoccupied with stealing from us as their predecessors did.

Patience and not seeking quick fixes that will fail us a short while down the line is what we all need. The 9 months is tough for the expectant mother but one day, her womb will bring forth shouts of joy. NIGERIA IS PREGNANT WITH POSITIVE CHANGE DON'T BE LIKE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL WHO LONGED FOR THEIR TORMENTORS EACH TIME THEY SAW A CHALLENGE. NIGERIA WILL BIRTH PEACE AND PROSPERITY FOR ALL OF US IN DUE CAUSE.

Hang in there folks.
Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by sainthumble: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
;DStory story

Re: My Message For All The Enermies Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
deandavid:
how old are you? How many books have you read? Do u know history? I am asking you this because what people like you are is either you are not mature enough to know that the rot of the past years are what isnaffecting us now or you are just another wailer. Its simple. These questions you asked, about electiricity, and what not are the questions you supposed to have asked the previous govt and i am proud i was among those who have been asking and as such clamoured for change. And change we got, i am not expecting magic to hqppen after electing this chqnge, but one thing i know is we are on the right path.

lie lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘our President Behaves Like A Spoilt Child’ -ynaija Takes Buhari To The Cleaner / Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain / Buhari's Appointments Are More Favourable To Some Regions: FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.