Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain (1320 Views)

Anambra Elections: APC Shares Rice To Voters (Photos) / Fayose Shares Cheese Balls To Kids in Ekiti After They Shouted "Oshoko" (Photos) / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by AdoraAmadi: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2016
This happened yesterday at Okeyinmi Area of Ado Ekiti in Ekiti state.

Ekiti state governor Ayodele Fayose braved the heavy rain to distribute rice to his people via his Stomach Infrastructure outreach. More pics after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/photos-gov-ayodele-fayose-shares-rice.html

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by AdoraAmadi: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2016
lalasticlala

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by HungerBAD: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Fayose and corruption must be siamese twins.

A true PDP to the Core.

So Ekiti Received N1,084,469,706.86 in April as Allocation from the Federal Government. Fayose Refused to touch any of the money to pay the State Workers, even as i write now the State workers has not been paid.

Out of N1,084,469,706.86, he removes just N500K and buys some bags of Rice, he then invites the Press to come take a picture of him sharing this cheap Abakaliki Rice, filled with Stones.

The question everybody should be asking Fayose is, where is the balance of N1,084,469,706.86 after removing only N500k to buy Rice?where has the rest of the money gone to? but again i ask, how did Ekiti with their claims of producing the brightest, now stoop so low to elect a Con Artist as their Governor?

I weep for Ekiti State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by 1trillionlikes: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2016
And he has no money to buy diesel in government house

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by absoluteSuccess: 7:05am On Jun 02, 2016
the Santa is back in town for midyear Christmas prep show.

As the new month begins, may there be a new beginning of long deserved blessings in your life.

May this season of midyear division put division between you and sorrows from any facet of life.

As the year spins on to the end, may there be end to struggle and any form of pains in all your households.

There will be showers of blessings and you will be soaked with testimonies and miracles this remaining part of the year.

There will be lifting up in your tabernacle and the glory of God shall flourish on your offerings and praise.

Enter into your glory from this day on and remain favoured for the rest of your life in Jesus name.

Your good dreams for this year will come to pass.

Join my what'sapp group today, it's all about health and wealth, come learn how to make money with fohow.

Send "add me" to 08097174000 on whatsapp.
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by ba7man(m): 7:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Sharing rice seems to be this man's call, not governance. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2016
ba7man:
Sharing rice seems to be this man's call, not governance. undecided
A hungry man is an angry man. Stomach infrastructure 1st

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by ba7man(m): 7:15am On Jun 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Give a man fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2016
ba7man:
Give a man fish and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.

Does this apply in Nigeria? This is because even the fish we eat we import, how come they wan learn how to fish

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Badgers14: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2016
This is just stupidity....

Here is the thing, Nigerians are hustlers home and abroad grin grin
People are willing to work, have you been around oshodi, Mile 2 , you name it around 5am? And around same areas around 10, 11 pm... People are all bustling and hustling...

What Fayose is doing is actually an insult, I heard he is owing workers angry angry why not pay the workers so that they can buy there own food What govt needs is to provide infrastructures like good roads, electricity etc...
People are ready to work for their own food

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by omenka(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

A true PDP to the Core.

So Ekiti Received N1,084,469,706.86 in April as Allocation from the Federal Government. Fayose Refused to touch any of the money to pay the State Workers, even as i write now the State workers has not been paid.

Out of N1,084,469,706.86, he removes just N500K and buys some bags of Rice, he then invites the Press to come take a picture of him sharing this cheap Abakaliki Rice, filled with Stones.

The question everybody should be asking Fayose is, where is the balance of N1,084,469,706.86 after removing only N500k to buy Rice?where has the rest of the money gone to? but again i ask, how did Ekiti with their claims of producing the brightest, now stoop so low to elect a Con Artist as their Governor?

I weep for Ekiti State.
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Tunami(m): 7:16am On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

A true PDP to the Core.

I weep for Ekiti State.
na which one buhari don share since him become presido?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by tsdarkside(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2016
if they want to do this type of thing that is usefull too(many are very poor),then they have to do it atleast ones in a month for all states,not every election time like sir-clueless-duke-of otuoke.................
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Abeymills(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2016
Can someone sensible pls ask wat has ur Daura President clueless president shared so far since he came in2power?death ie agartu,nembo,Enugu ekiti taraba n so,poverty discrimination lies state now are grounded as they cant pay salaries high cost food guds n commodities high loss of jobs

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Badgers14: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Tunami:

Must you try to tie Buhari to every issue in 9ja
Records have it that Ekiti state received the same amount mentioned, how would Buhari direct Ekiti how to spend the money

Abegi direct your frustrations to Fayose angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Berra look for snake photo to attach...you'll be amazed how fast it hits fp....undecided
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by gozmok1(m): 7:28am On Jun 02, 2016
GREAT YOLUBA LEADER
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Subway1011: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2016
Tunami:

Go and find work instead of looking for free rice. Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by ba7man(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2016
kelvinreality:

Does this apply in Nigeria? This is because even the fish we eat we import, how come they wan learn how to fish

I learnt how to design houses....... that's how I feed myself.

These people need skills acquisition centers, investors and industries to harness whatever skill they acquired..... something Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode are promoting, not sharing rice in this day and age when some people are already planning on living on other planets.

We'll now get angry when white folks insult us.
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by ba7man(m): 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Tunami:
To enslave you is easy.

I'll just share rice to you and you'll automatically become mine to command. undecided
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by ademoladeji(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

Your HERO likes sharing thingz cheesy
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:57am On Jun 02, 2016
ademoladeji:

Your HERO likes sharing thingz cheesy
ade teeyuuu. #stomachinfrastructure
Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Tunami(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
ba7man:
To enslave you is easy.

I'll just share rice to you and you'll automatically become mine to command. undecided
lol.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Gov Ayodele Fayose Shares Rice To His People Under Heavy Rain by Habakus: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:

A true PDP to the Core.

I weep for Ekiti State.
Mr,must you castigate another state just to make your point? Who told you Abakaliki rice is filled with stones? Better travel out of that your enclave and see what is happening elsewhere in the world.

(1) (Reply)

MEND Tells FG To Ignore Edwin Clark, Governor Okowa / The Solution To Nigeria's Inflation By Henry Boyo / BREAKING: PDP Projected Winner Of Edo Governorship Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.