Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose (15724 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Presidency Plotting To Destabilise My Administration, Fayose Alleges - Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by wakamotion: 7:55am On Apr 04, 2016
God is punishing Nigeria for electing Buhari which by standard of Nigeria constitution is not worthy to be a Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by henrysam(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose is among the people that is keeping Buhari and APC on their toes.
Where are the activists has we had in GEJ administration
All of them have taken sleeping pills
If all of us become docile that is an invitation to autocratic government
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by olusipimp(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Adminisher:
This man is losing it slowly. He really thinks he is building a political base with the petty, "low IQ" , market woman opposition he is doing against Buhari as a person instead of PDP and it's policies. The Buhari himself has never even mentioned his name once . And NO SIR, you are not the target of Buhari's government. Stop deceiving yourself.
They hate Buhari.....They can even kill him if they had the chance to.
They hate the war on corruption.
They now love boko haram.
They love Saraki.
They love Atiku.
They love Fayose.
They detest Aregbe.
They love Wike
They hate Amaechi.
They hate Obj
They hate Tinubu
They celebrated Audu's death
They blame Buhari for Padding
They asked Buhari to sign Summary
They complain about fuel scarcity
They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu
They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are?
They called Jonathan a saint
Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots.
They love Diezani.
They celebrate Iweala
FFK is their prophet
Okorocha is their enemy
Ngige is their detractor
They love Tompolo
They hate Nigerian Army
And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!!
One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!!
One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano.
Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you 'Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.'
So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala.
They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much!
Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination!
You can't sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law.
There's nobody that cannot lead Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Gkemz: 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose is a strong force awakening our nation's consciousness and awareness by frequently exposing the secrets of this government. In a democratic dispensation opposition should be allowed to exist because it puts this consciousness in our leaders to sit up to their responsibility. The people are holding them accountable for their decisions. This shouldn't be regarded as a threat but a means of checking and evaluating our leaders performance. A constructive criticism provides solutions as he has done but unfortunately the its falling on a deaf ear.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by olusipimp(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Fayose is a confirmed ex convict, convicted of fraud (419) according to online media

I wonder why a fly thinks he's relevant in an elephant fight

Stuuuupyd maraklfaker

When Buhari has his time he'll be more quiet than Metuah
They hate Buhari.....They can even kill him if they had the chance to.
They hate the war on corruption.
They now love boko haram.
They love Saraki.
They love Atiku.
They love Fayose.
They detest Aregbe.
They love Wike
They hate Amaechi.
They hate Obj
They hate Tinubu
They celebrated Audu's death
They blame Buhari for Padding
They asked Buhari to sign Summary
They complain about fuel scarcity
They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu
They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are?
They called Jonathan a saint
Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots.
They love Diezani.
They celebrate Iweala
FFK is their prophet
Okorocha is their enemy
Ngige is their detractor
They love Tompolo
They hate Nigerian Army
And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!!
One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!!
One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano.
Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you 'Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.'
So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala.
They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much!
Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination!
You can't sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law.
There's nobody that cannot lead Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by teebell999(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Senseless Fayose! na by force? i know what u want is a situatn where both u and PMB will be exchanging words, which will never happen cos d president is of a matured mind. u make comments about him, abuse him almost everyday but in return, he ignore u. is there really something else u want from him or from Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by freecocoa(f): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
This Fayose well at all?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by authority2006(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Originality007:

what reply is worst than to use DSS to keep chasing the Lawmakers in Ekiti
Some of them are wanted criminals. Or, are they above the law?

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by habsydiamond(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari na matured man ooo that's why he is silent. Being silent is a big blow to Fayose. Becos he keep talking about person wey no get him time to reply which makes him a Big Fufu.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by stayblack: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
cute9ja:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday identified himself as a target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for what he linked to his unrelenting criticism of the President’s policies.

He added that the realisation made him to be cautious of his dealings in office.

The governor, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Lagos, noted that he had started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn and invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of the project from the outset.

Fayose said, “I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy. We will sue the government. We learnt this from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is always in court either by proxy or direct. You cannot keep arresting my principal officers and members of my state House of Assembly.”

The governor also urged the President to devalue the naira without further delay, adding that he blamed him for the current economic woes in the country.

“The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/04/im-target-of-buharis-administration.html
THIS CLOWN,THINKS BUHARI GIVE A F...K ABOUT HIM.... grin......SAI BABA...

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
In 2face voice; 'you never see anythingggg"
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by lexyclasy: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:
Fayose since last year you have been attacking buhari, there hasn't been a single reply from the president or his party, you no dey tire?
What did he has to reply.....is it more than sending DSS to arrest honorable members of the state house and induce them to take bribe to remove a sitting Governor just to satisfy his tyranny .......plz let him reply Bloomberg....JP Morgan....Forex and Negative policies on ground......Leave Fayose alone we are in democracy not military regime ok

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by deluxez12(m): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2016
mankan2k7:
Fayose for President-2019
I dey una back
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by mavinc4u(f): 8:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Adminisher:
This man is losing it slowly. He really thinks he is building a political base with the petty, "low IQ" , market woman opposition he is doing against Buhari as a person instead of PDP and it's policies. The Buhari himself has never even mentioned his name once . And NO SIR, you are not the target of Buhari's government. Stop deceiving yourself.

Attack the message and not the messenger. Leave his personality and concentrate on the message he passed across. Is his message true or not? That should be your area of concentration.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by marv1: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Pmb is too busy to join issues with a thug governor fayose. Fayose who can not look for avenues to generate funds and pay his workers salaries since january 2016 yet he has no shame but to critisize Pmb.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by sinistermind(m): 8:30am On Apr 04, 2016
cute9ja:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday identified himself as a target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for what he linked to his unrelenting criticism of the President’s policies.

He added that the realisation made him to be cautious of his dealings in office.

The governor, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Lagos, noted that he had started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn and invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of the project from the outset.

Fayose said, “I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy. We will sue the government. We learnt this from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is always in court either by proxy or direct. You cannot keep arresting my principal officers and members of my state House of Assembly.”

The governor also urged the President to devalue the naira without further delay, adding that he blamed him for the current economic woes in the country.

“The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/04/im-target-of-buharis-administration.html

He just hit the nail on the head... people keep on saying the President hasn't replied him. The president cannot reply him because the president has no defence, the presidency is doing the only thing they can do that is, trying to intimidate him with the DSS and Police.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Can someone tell this man to shut up already? This is the height of desperate attention seeking. You are not as important as you think Oga Fayose. Get a new hubby cuz this your verbal attacks are becoming old and cliché.
can a basket mouth ever change its features? the answer is no. therefore a basket mouth will always remain a basket mouth.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Originality007: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2016
authority2006:
Some of them are wanted criminals. Or, are they above the law?
Criminal for what?
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by onatisi(m): 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose is gradually building up his national profile
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by onionsbeans12: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Adminisher:
It will never, NEVER be well with Buhari whose aim to go after people who are his non tribes and his political opposition. Buhari is the actual and real devil in this country. He was the hightest killer of innocent Nigerians when he was military head of state. He was also the highest jailer of Nigerians as well. As at today Buhari still remains the highest killer of Nigerians. just nine months into Buhari's administration, Shiit, Agatu, just name them. It will never be well with any killer. Every Nigerians are groaning for for living today. Look at die, look at Nigerians. Take a look at present HARDSHIP caused by Buhari's dumbest dunce brain. Wicked Islamist, wicked Fulani, a barbarian. Buhari is a very foolish a blind native goat.
Those he finds difficult to to kill, he is facing with this very severe hardship. A minister who is flying every where with plenty of allowances with those who travel with him. I swear at my capacity of a Nigerian. I have never bought fuel with N230 a litre in this country before. My two tenents are all owing me. Never, it will never be well be Buhari. Amen.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Kingspin(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Adminisher:
Have you ever imagine this government without the voice of Fayose? Your buhari is a PHD failure, if he continue ruling without thinking well. Is only you that do not know that fuel is 200 per litre.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Deen77: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Fayose, the man that his mother is using Pampers.

If you can insult your own mother, that she is using Pampered, who are you?.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by SucreB: 8:58am On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:
Fayose since last year you have been attacking buhari, there hasn't been a single reply from the president or his party, you no dey tire?
but the presidency is replying him behind, because they are so good at that.....stabbing from behind. one reason from you why the presidency keep arresting or disturbing the peace of the NA in Ekiti? must everyone be by your side? gosh!
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
honestly, a good govt student would know that criticism is healthy in a political system. . let them criticize o, it makes the govt accountable.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by olatade(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2016
This clown is just trying to make himself relevant by force

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
lexyclasy:
What did he has to reply.....is it more than sending DSS to arrest honorable members of the state house and induce them to take bribe to remove a sitting Governor just to satisfy his tyranny .......plz let him reply Bloomberg....JP Morgan....Forex and Negative policies on ground......Leave Fayose alone we are in democracy not military regime ok
Y call thieves honorable members and u say u want change. Where do u want the change to come from, when u have not change ur mind set.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
lexyclasy:
You call thieves honorable members and u say u want change. Where do u want the change to come from, when u have not change ur mind set.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by deathmen12: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Bros let d man speak his mind abeg, after all amaechi talk more dan dis during GEJ time bt still he couldnt win his ward 4 pmb during election.
amdoyin82:
Dis man is a fool..
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by SucreB: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2016
wakamotion:
God is punishing Nigeria for electing Buhari which by standard of Nigeria constitution is not worthy to be a Nigeria president
and i am just so happy everyone is suffering for it. brushing aside journalists not to do their job by exposing him, he instructed them to give less news about BH so that people will think there are no killings in the country any more. Buhari is a scam and he will soon regret being in that position in jesus name. amen.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Skain(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Come o e be like say na only dis man remain for pdp
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2016
IyaIode:

Has there been a single reply from GEJ ever since APC and all their payees have been attacking him? Yet they have not relented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Bars Sheriff As PDP Chairman, Orders Recognition Of Markarfi As Caretaker / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Iyana Odo – LASU (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.