Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose (15725 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Anti-Corruption Rally In Lagos In Support Of Buhari's Administration(pix / Presidency Plotting To Destabilise My Administration, Fayose Alleges - Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by proxillin(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2016
Buhari is busy with people that matters like Obama, Canadian president e.t.c. And a village babalawo keep ranting and shouting his name.

Thank God bubu never replied him...Bubu even got no time for beer parlor politicians.

We all know what you are doing. Your bragado is because of Ekitigate. You are trying to prove Vandamme, trying to threatening buhari so he wont do anything to you.

Baba has no time for you.

The certificateless man got no time for ya. He is waiting for your tenure to expire. Your downfall will be monumental. At that time no amount of wailing and cry to the UN will save you. Ask Danzuki.

Era of impunity is gone.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2016
NobleAngell:
Can someone tell this man to shut up already? This is the height of desperate attention seeking. You are not as important as you think Oga Fayose. Get a new hubby cuz this your verbal attacks are becoming old and cliché.
... Don't mind the fool. When Ekitigate surface he will be more gentle with his words like olisah Metuh

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Fayose is a confirmed ex convict, convicted of fraud (419) according to online media

I wonder why a fly thinks he's relevant in an elephant fight

Stuuuupyd maraklfaker

When Buhari has his time he'll be more quiet than Metuah

Ignoramus!!!
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Eeroh95(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Bubu never said you are hiS administration target ooo You said it yourself

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Pwhitelaw(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Jaymima:
Baba Fayo, Buhari has nothing against you just as I have nothing against Buhari. Just relax!
.. Plz tell him.. The man from daura don't even know if he exist grin

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2016
marv1:
Pmb is too busy to join issues with a thug governor fayose. Fayose who can not look for avenues to generate funds and pay his workers salaries since january 2016 yet he has no shame but to critisize Pmb.

Pmb is too busy touring the universe abi? It was not a shame for amaechi, tinubu, oshomole and co to criticise GEJ but now it should be a shame for Fayose to criticise Buhari!! kai.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by proxillin(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Pmb is too busy touring the universe abi? It was not a shame for amaechi, tinubu, oshomole and co to criticise GEJ but now it should be a shame for Fayose to criticise Buhari!! kai.

A sane Nigeria should critiseze GEJ/PDP for the 16 years of waste.

PMB is being criticized before winning the elelection, inauguration, a month in office, 2 months in office.

Why are PDP/GEJ so immune? Why has no public defender like Fayose who love this country critisized GEJ?

You can see the logic. You can see the real enemy of these country.

Some people are praying for Nigeria to fail. Fayose is the no 1.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2016
proxillin:

A sane Nigeria should critiseze GEJ/PDP for the 16 years of waste.

PMB is being criticized before winning the elelection, inauguration, a month in office, 2 months in office.

Why are PDP/GEJ so immune? Why has no public defender like Fayose who love this country critisized GEJ?

You can see the logic. You can see the real enemy of these country.

Some people are praying for Nigeria to fail. Fayose is the no 1.

After almost 1year in office and pmb is not still due for criticism? with all the hardship allover the country? Apc is only being rated and assessed by their campaign promises and their criticism of the past government, nothing more.
They accussed GEJ of being clueless and not being able to turn Nigeria to America, now all the gains of GEJ that Nigerians enjoyed has collapsed under the watch of the professors, power, economy, manufacturing, education, fuel etc.
Lol.. you want fayose to criticise gej, pls i authorise you to slap me anyday ambode or okorocha or elrufai or tambuwa etc criticises pmb.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by proxillin(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2016
OpinionCounts:

After almost 1year in office and pmb is not still due for criticism? with all the hardship allover the country? Apc is only being rated and assessed by their campaign promises and their criticism of the past government, nothing more.
They accussed GEJ of being clueless and not being able to turn Nigeria to America, now all the gains of GEJ that Nigerians enjoyed has collapsed under the watch of the professors, power, economy, manufacturing, education, fuel etc.
Lol.. you want fayose to criticise gej, pls i authorise you to slap me anyday ambode or okorocha or elrufai or tambuwa etc criticises pmb.

You have one just reply.

"Nobody fix what was destroyed in 16 years just in 1 year"

Nobody is even giving him 2,3 , 4 years...We all waited for 6 years to critisize GEJ. Lets be fair. This is dirty

Its true that we have fuel scarcity other issues. But thats a aftermath of reform Bubu is doing.

The isssue is we Nigerians are never a serious set of people. You want reform without suffering.

It wasnt easy for USA to become world power in one year.

They have faced years of hardship.

Lets be fair. PDP took us the grave.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by christinie(f): 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Don't worry uncle, he can't do anything to you. God will fight for you and you shall hold your peace in Jesus name, amen.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by christinie(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,”

Ride on sir.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by NobleAngell(f): 11:18am On Apr 04, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
can a basket mouth ever change its features? the answer is no. therefore a basket mouth will always remain a basket mouth.
Hahahahaha. Abeg no kill me wit laff. Basket Mouth indeed.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by NobleAngell(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
... Don't mind the fool. When Ekitigate surface he will be more gentle with his words like olisah Metuh
Exactly! Looking forward to Ekitigate. Sounds interesting already.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by gbrown(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2016
cute9ja:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, on Sunday identified himself as a target of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for what he linked to his unrelenting criticism of the President’s policies.

He added that the realisation made him to be cautious of his dealings in office.

The governor, who spoke during an interactive session with journalists in Lagos, noted that he had started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn and invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of the project from the outset.

Fayose said, “I have started the construction of a flyover in Ado/Ikere Road for N5.7bn. I have also invited the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to be part of it, because I know I am a target of the current administration.

“You may not like my face or my style. But take the message and leave the messenger. If they have anything against me, they would have published it I know. I prepare for my defence. I am fully prepared.

“Criticising the President should not make an enemy. We will sue the government. We learnt this from Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. He is always in court either by proxy or direct. You cannot keep arresting my principal officers and members of my state House of Assembly.”

The governor also urged the President to devalue the naira without further delay, adding that he blamed him for the current economic woes in the country.

“The All Progressives Congress deceived us. They manipulated us. I blame the current economic woes in Nigeria on the President. No matter the past economic situation of a country, a good manager would have been able to normalise the situation. The way things are going in Nigeria, the economy may shut down soon,” he stated.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/04/im-target-of-buharis-administration.html
QUITE HONESTLY I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE OF EKITI STATE, ITS GOING TO BE ANOTHER 4YRS OF WASTE WITH A DIRECTIONLESS FAYOSE AS GOV, HERE IS A NOISE MAKER BOASTING OVER FLYOVER, THE PROBLEM WITH MOST NIGERIAN GOVS IS THEIR OVER RELIANCE ON MONEY FROM FG AND TAX BASED IGR, THEY WILL NEVER THINK OF SETTING UP A TOOTHPICK FACTORY WHOSE RAW MATERIAL (BAMBOO ) IS FOUND EVERYWHERE, EKITI STATE HAS THE POTENTIAL OF BECOMING THE FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION IF THEY HAVE THE RIGHT MAN TO PILOT THE AFFAIRS OF THE STATE, THAT MAN IS CERTAINLY NOT FAYOSE
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
proxillin:

You have one just reply.

"Nobody fix what was destroyed in 16 years just in 1 year"

Nobody is even giving him 2,3 , 4 years...We all waited for 6 years to critisize GEJ. Lets be fair. This is dirty

Its true that we have fuel scarcity other issues. But thats a aftermath of reform Bubu is doing.

The isssue is we Nigerians are never a serious set of people. You want reform without suffering.

It wasnt easy for USA to become world power in one year.

They have faced years of hardship.

Lets be fair. PDP took us the grave.

When you guys say pdp destroyed! pdp destroyed!! u make me laugh. Can you categorically and specifically point out what pdp was doing that apc is not doing right now as we speak. PDP destroyed and yet things were much better under them. you are talking of apc trying to repair 16years of destruction just as pdp can claim they were struggling to clear decades of millitary rule destruction. Lets even assume you are right about pdp's 16years of destruction, If apc is struggling to revive 16years of democratic destruction, then you can image how much more difficult it would have been for pdp to revive decades of millitary destruction. If 16years of democratic destruction took you to the grave then you can imagine where decades of millitary destruction took you to...maybe hell. The truth is buhari will give gej a high five any where he sees him right now.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Smartwave: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
This man should try and pay the state workers at least. Four months salary no be joke oo . building flyover, when the users have no food to eat. Heartless governor .
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by proxillin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
OpinionCounts:

When you guys say pdp destroyed! pdp destroyed!! u make me laugh. Can you categorically and specifically point out what pdp was doing that apc is not doing right now as we speak. PDP destroyed and yet things were much better under them. you are talking of apc trying to repair 16years of destruction just as pdp can claim they were struggling to clear decades of millitary rule destruction. Lets even assume you are right about pdp's 16years of destruction, If apc is struggling to revive 16years of democratic destruction, then you can image how much more difficult it would have been for pdp to revive decades of millitary destruction. If 16years of democratic destruction took you to the grave then you can imagine where decades of millitary destruction took you to...maybe hell. The truth is buhari will give gej a high five any where he sees him right now.

Fuel scarcity is as a result of NNPC reshuffle. Can you see now?

APC is clearing the rot in NNPC. The rot PDP has put us in.

Single Treasury account is yielding. We can now account for our income. We dont have secret accounts again.

These alone is enough for APC second term manifesto.

PDP is responsible for our degraged military. We can see how our boys no more run away from Boko-haram.

Meanwhile the 16 years descruction can never be repaired in 1 year.

Lets look at 4 years.

Budget has not even been signed yet, we are seeing signs.

Former oil minister also refunded 9 billion dollar. See the rot. You willl never see it.

You are just bent on hate. You dont care if the country get better or not. Tribal hate/sentiment is getting us here,
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by marv1: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Tell me one project that fayose has done in ekiti state which is my state. NONE. Nobody is asking him not to criticise but when it becomes something he does regularly as if he himself is a perfect master is what is annoying. He can not run govt on sentiments in order to obtain people's supports. It cant work for long. Fayose can not solve his own problems yet he wants to give advice in another man's matter. He has not removed the log in his own eyes to see speck in another man's eyes.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by OpinionCounts(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=proxillin post=44397371]

Fuel scarcity is as a result of NNPC reshuffle. Can you see now?

APC is clearing the rot in NNPC. The rot PDP has put us in.

Single Treasury account is yielding. We can now account for our income. We dont have secret accounts again.

These alone is enough for APC second term manifesto.

PDP is responsible for our degraged military. We can see how our boys no more run away from Boko-haram.

Meanwhile the 16 years descruction can never be repaired in 1 year.

Lets look at 4 years.

Budget has not even been signed yet, we are seeing signs.

Former oil minister also refunded 9 billion dollar. See the rot. You willl never see it.

You are just bent on hate. You dont care if the country get better or not. Tribal hate/sentiment is getting us here,[/quote

I am bent on hate I am tribalistic and sentimental just because i differed from ur personal opinion? when u do not even know me I will be foolish to conclude that u are bent on hate and tribalistic just because you do not agree with my personal opinion.

However just to let you know TSA is a pdp product carried along by apc(even though they are now claiming all the credit as they are good at doing)

If pdp had to arrest and squeeze out looted funds from their predecessors, then your uncomfirmed 9billion loot would have been chicken fee, even buhari would have been in jail for his ptdf loots in billions of dollars.

If you think NNPC was in rot when apc came in then you should know it was not even in existence when pdp came in.
We are still waiting to see projects or any form ofrecordable achievements by this administration after 1year in office apart from social media trials and loot accusation.
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
olusipimp:

They hate Buhari.....They can even kill him if they had the chance to.
They hate the war on corruption.
They now love boko haram.
They love Saraki.
They love Atiku.
They love Fayose.
They detest Aregbe.
They love Wike
They hate Amaechi.
They hate Obj
They hate Tinubu
They celebrated Audu's death
They blame Buhari for Padding
They asked Buhari to sign Summary
They complain about fuel scarcity
They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu
They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are?
They called Jonathan a saint
Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots.
They love Diezani.
They celebrate Iweala
FFK is their prophet
Okorocha is their enemy
Ngige is their detractor
They love Tompolo
They hate Nigerian Army
And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!!
One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!!
One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano.
Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you 'Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.'
So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala.
They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much!
Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination!
You can't sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law.
There's nobody that cannot lead Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!
One of the BEST COMMENTS on this thread so far! I hope 'they' take heed but I strongly doubt it.
Very UNREASONABLE SET OF PEOPLE angry
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by senior123: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
Now that you know I suggest you lay low and stop looking for his trouble
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by HtwoOw: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
OpinionCounts:

Ignoramus!!!

With your username, one would hope something more intelligent will come from you

I know Fayose is being tormented by his past. Fayose has two murder cases hanging on his neck. Fayose has used thugs to attack a High Court Judge. Fayose has abused the State Assembly in Ekiti State.

http://www.olufamous.com/2015/02/fayose-has-just-been-taken-to-cleaners.html

“The EFCC has not dropped the case against the former Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose. The trial is still going on; it is continuing at the Federal High Court, Ado-Ekiti. In fact further hearing comes up on July 15, 2014.
As you know, immunity from prosecution applies only to the President, the Vice President, sitting governors and their deputies.”
It is the court that would decide whether the case would be discontinued or not; all arguments will be canvassed in court and it is the court that would decide,” he said.

http://www..ng/2014/06/24/gobe-ekiti-governor-elect-ayo-fayose-still-case-answer-efcc/

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/09/29/fayose-was-not-constitutionally-qualified-to-contest-legal-practitioner/

please get some sense
Re: I'm The Target Of Buhari’s Administration - Fayose by ofwest: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Look at this Lilliput called Ekiti governor he claimed he want to build a N5.7b naira fly over bridge in Ekiti, ask him where is he flying to and how many vehicles are there in Ado that are causing gridlock to demand for a fly over bridge.I believe having passed through Ogun state on his way to Lagos and saw the beauty of a state he too want to embark on what could be described as an Ekiti white elephant project which will be abandoned midway and the money involved disappearing into private pockets. Ekiti people should mark this comments and when the time comes you will say yes, I said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infrastructure, Defense Get Bulk Of Buhari's N8.6trillion Budget.. / Atiku Replies Afegbua: I Have Visited US Several Times, Never Been Detained / Kogi Explosion: Bello Meets Osinbajo, Gets FG’s Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.