Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* (28275 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=13pt]Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the final day of the WOOING CHALLENGE female edition.

It has been a jolly ride right from the male edition to this one and I trust we've all been having fun! cheesy

Seven women are going to be dropping lines today to win the heart of their "desired" man. We were captivated by what we saw yesterday and we hope today will be even better! cheesy

Let's proceed! smiley[/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Participating today we have.... smiley

[size=13pt]

Day 2 ~> 3rd April, 2016.

1) Lanicky to woo stfuareyougod

2) juhan to woo kingtom

3) mimzy to woo rexhenrex

4) monalisa185 to woo ipledge10

5) Laveda, adeh39 & juliaann to woo jeffreyjamez[/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016

Lanicky - This bootylicious former miss nairaland contestant sought to woo the heart of the fresh and cool london guy, stfuareyougod. I'm sure she must have had some of the ladies who are secretly tripping for the dreaded guy disturbed because they know lanicky slays when it comes to words. Let's see what she's got.

monalisa185 - should we call it a back to back stunt? cheesy After being swept off her feet in what is regarded as one of the best wooing lines in the mail edition by her wooer, olajorn. The fair and pretty igbo chick decided to return the gesture and probably also show him she can be better with words too.

juhan - Not much is known about this black beauty as she is not seen much around, but she stumbled upon the selection and thread and proposed to woo one of nairaland's finest doctors, kingtom. Kingtom is famous for using the pidgin language to sweep ishilove her feet and rumours had it that he even took her home that day. cheesy I hope juhan can do the same too. wink

mimzy - Not much is known about her but she has been quite active for a few days now and has been seen dropping good lines even when lezz was doing his usual, she didn't disappoint and i'm sure she could have beat lezz to his game. I do hope rexhenrex will be an easy prey for her to kill. cheesy

Laveda - she is One of the hot cakes on romance section now. And she declared to woo jeff who has also got other contenders with her in this game. Let's see how it will go down.

adeh39 - Fair skinned pretty adeh gathered courage and declared to woo jeffreyjamez after a while of pondering. She is going to have to prove her worth this night and show her other contenders that she is the right one jeff should pick.

juliaann - Pretty faced juliaann who is more active in the politics section sought to woo jeffreyjamez. I do not know how this guy got to know these girls but he's one lucky man! Let's see who he takes home! cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Laveda(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Misspicy come cheer me up grin tongue

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by falconey(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin

naijaboiy I saw a mention a chick choose to woo me.

is it for real?

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin
cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Mimido2(f): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
okay

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
puff puff.. *sits down,, inserts ciga inside nose and ear,, ready to watch*

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ipledge10(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
I have this space for myself
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Btw,
How does one qualify for this
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
Interesting grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sweetheart01(f): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
.....u were late today!.well all dat matters now is dat we are here already!smiley

spreads mat,chef smellymouth!...get me d menu?grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don arrive oo cheesy
*sits down with a cup of cold palm wine*
Stfuareugod, make I help u book space abi u wan sit beside me smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Are we ready? cheesy
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ok
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
I dey cum
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
*enters like smoke and manifest to mortal form*

Let the games begin! grin

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
sweetheart01 :::::

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
••••I don show••••

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by lanicky(f): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Can I post now @ naijaboiy.

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ok
Smello, you don buy my land o grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Observation tins..#007 cool

for here....i no fit stand up, abeg make person go call lalasticlala.
Body dey sweet me......grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Tommfrench(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
here to criticize cool
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dang Then I betta cut in now then grin hehe

.What's that sound......it's beckoning me.
I hear words.... come hereth to me.
I'm feelin' a pull....it's your allure

With belly so round you're enticing me.
I'm acting outta the norm
I'm fighting my emotions but the won't conform.

I have visions of you an I.
You on my couch.
Me in the kitchen with sandwichs .Pastrami on Rye?
Lettuce an cheese with coleslaw on the side?
You can have whatever you liiiike.
If you'll run me potbelly.

Cc Naijaboiy you need ta have Smellymouth do security,so he can handle some of these unscheduled interruptions grin

1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Smellymouth: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
naijaboiy, please let us pray :::

Father Lord, as we wan start this wooing abi chyking challenge, let it be more successful than yesterday's own.

I rebuke every womanizing spirit hovering over STFUareyouGod, set him free from the yokes and bondage of the womanizing spirit.

Let the wooing not end here Oh Lord, pls let the wooing continue offline.:::

Can I get a BIG AMEN

KingRex1, your AMEN / HALLELUJAH Is too small for my God!!

GLORY!!

8 Likes

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
lanicky:
Can I post now @ naijaboiy.
I feel your rush of blood....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by sweetheart01(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
sweetheart01 :::::

...lol...I never asked for ur appreciation.,just get me d menu already!tongue

*sits comfortably on my local mat,crosses her legs,blings eye lashes seductively with a mischievous smile!*....

who wanna sit by me,need a company!wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by misspicy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Laveda:
Misspicy come cheer me up grin tongue
You go girl! you go girl!!!
slay them sugar,finish them baddest!!! gringrin
solidly behind you smileysmileywinksmiley

laveda ti take over,baba iya eyan tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Naijaboiy, u described me as a 'black lady' yesterday.
No ooo, I yam not black oo. I'm chocolate/gold cheesy cheesy
POC.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
lanicky:
Can I post now @ nai jaboiy.
Yes,please. smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* by ehix89(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
sweetheart01:

...lol...I never asked for ur appreciation.,just get me d menu already!tongue

*sits comfortably on my local mat,crosses her legs,blings eye lashes seductively with a mischievous smile!*....

who wanna sit by me,need a company!wink
hey!!!.....let me feel your warmth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Sisters' Prewedding Photo Shot / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? / Here Are 5 Places You Can Touch To Make Your Man Scream With Pleasure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.