Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* (51578 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2016
[size=13pt]Good morning everyone and we are back again. cheesy

I present to you the most anticipated WOOING CHALLENGE, but this one is for the females. Yes you heard me, the females. cheesy

All you have to do is pick a guy on here and woo him.

I'm really excited about this! Why? Because it's the turn of the girls to show us what they've got. Probably they will be able to help us point out the mistakes and errors we make when wooing them. smiley

So who is that guy you have the hots for? wink

The one you are crushing on? wink

Or the guy you just feel like wooing for the fun of it. smiley

Just mention his moniker and tag "naijaboiy" after it.

E.g~> I wish to woo smellymouth

Cc: Naijaboiy

That simple! cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
[b][size=13pt]UPDATES

1)skarlett & refinerto woo naijaboiy

2) laveda, adeh39 & juliaann to woo jeffreyjamez

3)charijee to woo bqlekan

4)hateu2 to woo kingrex1

5)adaure4ever to woo samted

6)leriebloom to woo drnairalov

7) lanicky to woo stfuareyougod

8 ) juhan to woo kingtom

9) mimzy to woo rexhenrex

10) monalisa185 to woo olajorn[/size][/b]

[size=13pt]Entry closes by 12pm on friday, 1st of April, 2016.[/size]
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
[size=13pt]

Day1~> 2nd April, 2016.

1) Charijee to woo bqlekan

2) hateu2 to woo kingrex1

3)leriebloom to woo drnairalov

4) adaure4ever to woo samted

5) skarlett & refiner to woo naijaboiy.[/size]

[size=13pt]

Day 2 ~> 3rd April, 2016.

1) Lanicky to woo stfuareyougod

2) juhan to woo kingtom

3) mimzy to woo rexhenrex

4) monalisa185 to woo ipledge10

5) Laveda, adeh39 & juliaann to woo jeffreyjamez[/size]

1 Like

cutehector
Kinginvalhala2
Maxi112
Chronique
Classcaptain
Neyoor
Stufyareyougod
Jefferyjamez
Joseph1832
Smellymouth
Slyisaac
Obiorathesubtle
Kingtom

Etc,.Etc,.Etc,. grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2016
I came to observe grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Smellymouth: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
[size=13pt]Good morning everyone and we are back again. cheesy

I present to you the most anticipated WOOING CHALLENGE, but this one is for the females. Yes you heard me, the females. cheesy

All you have to do is pick a guy on here and woo him.

I'm really excited about this! Why? Because it's the turn of the girls to show us what they've got. Probably they will be able to help us point out the mistakes and errors we make when wooing them. smiley

So who is that guy you have the hots for? wink

The one you are crushing on? wink

Or the guy you just feel like wooing for the fun of it. smiley

Just mention his moniker and tag "naijab.oiy" after it.

E.g~> I wish to woo smellymouth

Cc: Naijaboiy

That simple! cheesy[/size]

I am erre to serve drinks cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I am erre to serve drinks cheesy cheesy
make sure it's chilled. grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by olamideBobo: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I came to observe grin

Please recommend a nice song for me, dear. tongue
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Smellymouth: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Oya ladies come and woo ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Synzu(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2016
**Sierra one over to flight control, what is your position?** cool cool

**Flight control is here looking very carefully at the situation..** cool cool

**The Eagle is about to land** cool

**The Eagle has landed, I repeat.. The Eagle has landed!!** grin cool

15 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2016
olamideBobo:

Please recommend a nice song for me, dear. tongue

Bobo juice tongue cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by RexKexMilann: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Hehehe. Baba that way don open. Do run go backgrin.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Smellymouth: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

make sure it's chilled. grin

Yessir!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2016
Er I don't know how to do this embarassed I want to woo Decker

Cc:
Naijaboiy
Yourmain
Leriebloom
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Hehehe. Baba that way don open. Do run go backgrin.
E never sweet me yet. grin

I dey plan next week sha! What of you? cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Smellymouth: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2,
Laveda
Refiner
Sinaj
Jadekitana
DemiGoddess1
MrsPhyno
LuvU2
HateU2
Adaure4ever
Angelberry

Oya make una come woo guys ooo cheesy grin grin

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by olamideBobo: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Bobo juice tongue cheesy

I said song, not drink. undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2016
olamideBobo:

I said song, not drink. undecided

Its a song na by doube-jay undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by RexKexMilann: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

E never sweet me yet. grin

I dey plan next week sha! What of you? cheesy

I see!grin.

I enter last night. I need tidy some academic stuff last lastgrin.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I see!grin.

I enter last night. I need tidy some academic stuff last lastgrin.

Chai!

How the coast be? cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
estharfabian
Laveda
Prettythicksme
Hateu2
Mrsphyno
Refiner
Adaure4ever
Adeh39
Cruzita
Jadekitana
Diddydiva
Skarlett
Whizqueen
Oliviaarims
Bumbae
Kingcheezypuff

Etc,.Etc,.Etc,. grin

Present x2 sir grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by olamideBobo: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Its a song na by doube-jay undecided

I thought you said you are a lover of good music? What kind of silly song recommendation is this? Bobo juice? Doube-jay? Wtf!

I thought you were the bum, I guess I was wrong. cry
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
skarlett:

Present x2 sir grin
Don't just say present. grin

Woo someone! tongue
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
estharf.abian
Lav.eda
Prettythickmsme
Hatmeu2
Mrsp.hyno
Refi.ner
Adaure.4ever
Ade.h39
Crumzita
Jadek.itana
Diddy.diva
Skar.lett
Whizq.ueen
Oliviaar.ims
Bum.bae
Kingcheezmypuff

Etc,.Etc,.Etc,. grin

heheheheh
Odikwa serious.

Who will I woo now?
Lemme think about it.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by tolugar: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Am open for woo wooo woooo

Ladies war start

Am single en seriously searching.

If you are smart, pretty, fair, long face with dimples, en without open teeth, no body hair, not so skinny, not so chubby, fun and adventurous. Am waiting
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
FlawlessRebirth2,
Laveda
Refiner
S.inaj
Jadekimtana
DemiGodd.ess1
MrsPhmyno
LuvU.2
Hate.U2
Adaure4e.ver
Angelbemrry

Amebo undecided

Can we woo our fellow girls naijaboy undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by RexKexMilann: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Chai!

How the coast be? cheesy

Normal initial stage. You fit count the trees when dey but e make sense to say the leastgrin.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by dachaste(f): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Watching
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by sheunsheun(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Watching in 3D cool
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by sinaj(f): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
FlawlessRebirth2,
Laveda
Refiner
Sinaj
Jadekitana
DemiGoddess1
MrsPhyno
LuvU2
HateU2
Adaure4ever
Angelberry

Smellymouth na only u I wan woo cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
FlawlessRebirth2, Laveda Refiner Sinaj Jadekitana DemiGoddess1 MrsPhyno LuvU2 HateU2 Adaure4ever Angelberry

.WOO KE

I NO SABI.....M NOR EVEN ROMANTIC
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
FlawlessRebirth2, Laveda Refiner Sinaj Jadekitana DemiGoddess1 MrsPhyno LuvU2 HateU2 Adaure4ever Angelberry

....grin....lemme go and prepare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Pics / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.