Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick (821 Views)

Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by kuyola(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
I fell in love with a lady pretty & lovable though she is from another tribe I hardly see her face around because we live some distance apart. My dad is against it & my mum partially. I try to go out on a date she doesn't honour most of it, she will either allege she is not having time or she is busy. This had caused some quarrels and we would later reunite. This past few months we had a disagreement which made her to ignore me for some weeks, I tried reuniting again buh she proved adamant. I decided to let her be, 2months onwards I didn't contact her, she neva did too. Recently she called me, alleged again buh to cut d long story short I forgave her but all this while she was proving so adamant, I came across a lady I was amazed at her she had all d qualities I wanted in a lady. I became so much in love wit her now she had already given me a reply ds last few days. This is d challenge I av, I do not know wat to tell d former y I moved on wen she had already gotten her senses but of course it was too late & I nid to begin wit the latter in order to avoid problems. I only nid advise on how to present my case without any emotional trauma
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by chocolateme(f): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmm..
Maybe you should Stall the first one, then elongate your time with the second. Pick quarrel with her and then see if she will show her true color too like the other one.

My brother based on your thread topic, the word "PICK" is what I don't understand, are women now flowers or apples that you pick them?

You should follow your heart finally because you don't expect people here to start judging the character of your two female counterparts with loads of sentiments when they don't even know them.
This thread is closed.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by vicstar(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
• • • • • U have to "man up" and go for what you want
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by Chidizman(m): 9:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bro you've answered yourself the Question. You've moved on and you don't owe the other chick any damn explanation!
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by layla129(f): 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Just a few questions

Why didn't you end it properly with the former? Why didn't you tell her you already moved on when she came back?
From your write up, its clear you prefer this new chic... so why are you still holding on the former?
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by funnynation(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
layla129:
Just a few questions

Why didn't you end it properly with the former? Why didn't you tell her you already moved on when she came back?
From your write up, its clear you prefer this new chic... so why are you still holding on the former?
ur dp make sense... I swear
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by layla129(f): 9:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
funnynation:

ur dp make sense... I swear
Thank you smiley
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Op, u dnt have to pick any one, instead what u shoud do is to pick your common sense, I think it fell on d floor.

Only den will u be able to reason clearly
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by skywalker240(m): 9:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
lipsrsealed

I know where this is heading ...wait an see,..very soon we will be hearing girlfreind drama
grin
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by tolzy90(m): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Some circumstances turns someone to a player, this case is one. Here is what you'll do, keep them both cos you never can tell who is real. Make the new bae the main chick while the old bae becomes the side chick.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by ettaetta(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
Is not possible to love two people equally, choose the one u love most
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by ivyT(f): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hustle,be financially flamboyant, and u wldnt have to worry abt stuff lyk this..

Just date one,its nt u want courtship or a committed relationship.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by ivyT(f): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hustle,be financially flamboyant, and u wldnt have to worry abt stuff lyk this..

Just date one,its nt lyk u want courtship or a committed relationship.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by Jayjay0(m): 12:00am On Apr 04, 2016
I couldn't read your trash but I suggest you keep both of them..just incase
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by Leriebloom(f): 12:03am On Apr 04, 2016
You cant be in love with two women dude.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by funnynation(m): 12:16am On Apr 04, 2016
layla129:
Thank you smiley
can we chat?
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by Dojupyo(f): 12:57am On Apr 04, 2016
Sorry to say but you're a bit confused..
A lot of people think they could act without the help of the Holy spirit, we need Him daily for directions and guidance.. If only your intentions are pure, if only, then you wouldn't be this confused
Re: Am In Love With 2 Ladies But Which One Do I Pick by gqboyy(m): 2:48am On Apr 04, 2016
pick d one wt d biggest behind

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Get Angry When Guys Leaves Them After Sex While They Are Sleeping. / Jumoke Orisaguna Love Letter To Wizkid (photos) / Fact Or Fiction? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.