Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,063 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ (56784 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Ghost447(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2016
donchitude:
....and you have the mentality of the rich but you are still very poor..........thor=Ghost447 post=44393006]You ought to know by now that she has poverty mentality. She might be successful financially, but her mentality is really twisted. She reason like a poor person. Those who worship money always have that kind of mentality.
Indeed! You think everyone is like you.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Wiz pikin has always been a stray dog, who cannot even sustain allegedly a penile erec..tion ; words has been flying.
So he resorts to senseless genital organ posts not to mention posts to display borrowed wealth on Instagram to deceive people that want to be deceived, to protect his ego and to cover up for what he lacks physically.

He is as broke as broke can be. A disgrace to youths and other Nigerian artists.
That mumu should be stripped of all his remaining endorsements. LInda ikeji should bring this guy down fast , am sure more gist is coming up.
He is a piece of shit!!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by neyoskiiiiiii: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
she is actually getting bleeped up cos she cant mess wizzys carreer cos he got die hard fans behind him..linda has never posted anytin positive about baba nla,so therefore she deserves wat she got...her pussy stinks truely...go marry
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ClintonDal(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2016
LOL! Linda should rest o jare. Ruin his career, you wish. Nigerians always know how to cast things. LIB and others should take a cue from other bloggers abroad.
Now she has nothing else to say, she wants to form class. We know you. When I see folks telling her to get married I just laugh, common baby mama she no fit be. Who wan come marry am.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by chineloSA(f): 11:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Well, I don't support both, but does Linda honestly think no one has the power to bring her down too.

She should not dig a hole for someone because she might be th first one to get into that hole. kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by ClintonDal(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:
Wiz pikin has always been a stray dog, who cannot even sustain allegedly a penile erec..tion ; words has been flying.
So he resorts to senseless genital organ posts not to mention posts to display borrowed wealth on Instagram to deceive people that want to be deceived, to protect his ego and to cover up for what he lacks physically.

He is as broke as broke can be. A disgrace to youths and other Nigerian artists.
That mumu should be stripped of all his remaining endorsements. LInda ikeji should bring this guy down fast , am sure more gist is coming up.
My oh my, such hatred and pain. I could almost taste it. Did he scatter ur kitten and dump your ass too? Take heart you hear, God is your strength. I advise you to use alum to at least gather the thing small undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
ClintonDal:
LOL! Linda should rest o jare. Ruin his career, you wish. Nigerians always know how to cast things. LIB and others should take a cue from other bloggers abroad.
Now she has nothing else to say, she wants to form class. We know you. When I see folks telling her to get married I just laugh, common baby mama she no fit be. Who wan come marry am.

Fish brain, it's fo.oolish boys like u and wiz kid that make husband material scarce for reasonable young women, the stinking wiz that cannot stick his small willy in a place going around making bastard children everywhere, is he the one that can marry and keep a home.
So is you cos I sense a high level of stu. Pidity and immaturity in your post, prison dog like you.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

.....Wiskid fame did nt yesterday....nd she was nt der wen he startd his fame nd moni.....she cnt nd can neva bring down BABANLA.......she is a piece of shit!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by neyoskiiiiiii: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
she is always postin bad tins about d kid....so wat d Bleep re u guys sayinn.They think dey can mess with anybody...Starboy keep the tempo high...she needs a puna cleanser
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Generalyemi(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2016
pen(bloggers and journalists) have destroy great number of famous people,than guns and diseseas put together.... wizkid beware

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sallyzan(f): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda you make a living blogging shit about people...

Now the SHIT'S on you...

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2016
so she is bowing out because wizzkids attack is getting vicious. she is using style to surrender lmao. linda we see you oooo

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Fizzbizzie(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
tolzy90:
Hmm.. But dude u gotta post the full story

Modified

But Wizkid can't win this war, you can't fight the media they'll mess you up. He's got everythng to lose here. This news of been evicted from a house he claimed he owns will dent public image and I bet there are more that could finish him off. Linda is gonna keep doing her blogging. All she does is post news, nobody really care about her person. He should go and ask justin b eiber how much the has frustrated his life.

Frustrated Justin Beiber? Or they made him more popular.. Beiber's album was a mega hit thanks to the bad boy image the media portrays him in.. These days no publicity is bad publicity.. I bet you Linda n wizkid just got more attention from some people who never knew they existed after this. But i also disagree with Linda sinking wizkid.. She doesn't have his cards
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by dyn1800: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Let's wait for WizKid response to this..... Awon oniranu meji
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Fizzbizzie(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
tolzy90:
Hmm.. But dude u gotta post the full story

Modified

But Wizkid can't win this war, you can't fight the media they'll mess you up. He's got everythng to lose here. This news of been evicted from a house he claimed he owns will dent public image and I bet there are more that could finish him off. Linda is gonna keep doing her blogging. All she does is post news, nobody really care about her person. He should go and ask justin b eiber how much the has frustrated his life.

Frustrated Justin Beiber? Or they made him more popular.. Beiber's album was a mega hit thanks to the bad boy image the media portrays him in.. These days no publicity is bad publicity.. I bet you Linda n wizkid just got more attention from some people who never knew they existed after this. But i disagree with Linda sinking wizkid.. She doesn't have his cards
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 04, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
.....Wiskid fame did nt yesterday....nd she was nt der wen he startd his fame nd moni.....she cnt nd can neva bring down BABANLA.......she is a piece of shit!

She can and is already doing it, no reasonable company will endorse that monkey again, cos reputable companies don't associate themselves with controversy and vulgarity, wiz pikin just shot himself In the head messing with LInda and am so sure LInda will keep posting the ugly truth about that boy. And that will increase LInda s traffic on her blog and more reputable companies will be begging linda to advertise on her blog hahahahahaha grin grin
Life is good.
Don't mess with an Amazon. Small boys on nairaland take note.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
sukkot:
so she is bowing out because wizzkids attack is getting vicious. she is using style to surrender lmao. linda we see you oooo

She doesn't have time to waste with empty brains like wiz kid whose career is going no where to the point they are kicking him out of his house.
She is a big girl, and definitely she will keep posting stories about tht monkey, she already said it.
I am waiting to see on her blog WIZ KID IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING FAKE PICTURE OF HIS USA HOUSE. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
i heard it through the grapevine that linda toto need tictac . but yall aint heard it from me
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by dyn1800: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2016
The whole thing will make Linda more popular and make more money...... Cos everyone will be anticipating any info from her ....making her flooded everyday. Good Business tho
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Elinob(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Dis guy dey tinx lyk kid ooo he wnt go challenges Linda pison wey done pass am 4 evrytin, she done start 2 xpose him dat is jux d common flash 2 u
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Elinob(m): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2016
Dis guy dey tinx lyk kid ooo he wnt go challenges Linda pison wey done pass am 4 evrytin, she done start 2 xpose him dat is jux d common flash 2 him
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by sukkot: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

She doesn't have time to waste with empty brains like wiz kid whose career is going no where to the point they are kicking him out of his house.
She is a big girl, and definitely she will keep posting stories about tht monkey, she already said it.
I am waiting to see on her blog WIZ KID IN TROUBLE FOR POSTING FAKE PICTURE OF HIS USA HOUSE. grin
puhleeeze from where I am sitting it looks like she is the one taking a huge loss from this debacle. when people look at linda now, all they will see is a walking smelling poonani. its true. whizkid has damaged that girls reputation for life grin

linda just need to never write about that guy again cuz its obvious he does not like people writing anything bad about him and he is a dirty fighter with a mean streak

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Philpham:

She can and is already doing it, no reasonable company will endorse that monkey again, cos reputable companies don't associate themselves with controversy and vulgarity, wiz pikin just shot himself In the head messing with LInda and am so sure LInda will keep posting the ugly truth about that boy. And that will increase LInda s traffic on her blog and more reputable companies will be begging linda to advertise on her blog hahahahahaha grin grin
Life is good.
Don't mess with an Amazon. Small boys on nairaland take note.
...Small boi ke??...if no companies will employ him...dem companiesss will employ him coz they knws him very well ryt frm day 1..nd his fame wil kntinue to glow..nd by the tym hes 40..mhenn u go salute by force...well companiesss do knw many bloggers post shit nd lies to twarts 1'r effort.....
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by GenOrumov: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2016
cescky:

u have no idea how the entertainment businress works....she can easily end his career with bad publicty

the same way 50 cent ended jarule and a lot of other rappers careers with ridicule
Who told you 50 cent ended Jarule's career?

That's the thing we are saying about the media....

Jarule went to jail for gun possession, so he was off the scene for a while. Jarule made a name for himself in the music industry way before 50 cent so its expected that his name fades before 50.

Even now, Jarule claims he's born again.

If anything ended Jarule's career, he ended it by himself and nobody did.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by donbenie(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2016
MrHackmed1:
So, it's not you know you supposed to face your business
Writing about Stars and their antics IS her business..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by leofab(f): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda should contract Sahara Reporters and see Wizkid Run for his life......
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Both of them need to have sex together so as to settle this fight, . But Wizkid can't afford to put his dick in her fish smelling vagina.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Avalon316:

Mumu,so a girl like you would love to see another woman being yabbed?

The same thing he yabbed her about,also applies to you. Your own pv$$y too smells. I'm 100% sure.

So be careful and don't support men bashing your fellow woman.
bring on ur boyfriend /husband to me to confirm how my sweet kitten taste! U must b mad! Ur fellow woman called Linda show watch her ways. Dat she is a blogger doesn't mean she shuld b crossing ppl l's lane. I release brain unto u make sure u use am wella tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Prospero01(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Ever heard about the pen being mightier than the sword? Not a fan of both but believe me it's easier and way too easier for Linda to bring Wizkid down. There are information at her disposal which could even cost Wizkid some endorsement deals. Thread gently boy. In terms of fan base Wizkid may have more fans than Linda but in terms of BUSINESS, ECONOMIC OR MEDIA CLOUT Linda wins here. And whosoever controls the media can control a nation. For those who must have read George Orwell' 1984. Both should sheath their swords
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Tinyemeka(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2016
ugolance:
Seriously, The Linda of a girl is really snooping so close to where she ain't suppose to. Wizkid missed it when he joined issue with her he would have sued her for defamation in d first place and that would hv been it.

Defamation how? What did she say that was untrue?
If anybody should be suing for defamation, it's Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2016
tongue tongue tongue
Gozkybrain:

You are senceless, Wizkid too is senceless. Both of yhu need sence.
Linda dis Linda daht. Shes not married so what? are yhu?? Shes nobody's baby mama, while yhu're there impregnating filty whores and having bastard children.

Click here to start earning money by sharing contents on facebook
Re: Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ by profosenogoboy: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Linda is doing her job nobody should fight her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Gorgeous Boobs In Braless Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.