Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) (2731 Views)

Man Suffers Throat Injury While Performing MouthAction With Gay Partner (pics) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / So Hilarious: Man Caught Having Hot Sex In The Bush With Partner (pics+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by adrelanine: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
My shout out goes to my dearest, you are one in a million dear, you are the best I ever had. Will continue to love you. Yewande mi.. kiss kiss

The singles can also seize this opportunity to hang up with some one..
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Luckyk(f): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
lemme observe

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
All these yarinyas. Dem go soon cut person prick

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
I love that name "Yewande"

She's pretty. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Cholls(m): 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
my brother here is mine.

You are my heart when it comes to love. You are my merriment when it comes to fun. You are sure my fulfilment when it comes to talking about the future. I love you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by adrelanine: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brother here is mine.

You are my heart when it comes to love. You are my merriment when it comes to fun. You are sure my fulfilment when it comes to talking about the future. I love you.
na waa for you oo bros..
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Justycxx(m): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
4 acres of space for sale
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by dachaste(f): 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2016

On top of a water melon tree watching with my microscope
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by PureWays(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
lemme observe
Why just observe? I have a plan, you care to know?
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by obiorathesubtle: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm Bae-less..

Moving on..

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by adrelanine: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
Wherever you are my 'future husby'(probably fvcking another girl rite now cheesy). Shout out to you love.

I'm waiting for you here.
Coman find me and let's make beautiful kids
. embarassed embarassed
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Luckyk(f): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
PureWays:
Why just observe? I have a plan, you care to know?
sure.
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brother here is mine.

This your bae is so cute! grin
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by PureWays(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
sure.
Alright then, I think it's better I tell you privately.. Pm?
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Cholls(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
brandnew3:

This your bae is so cute! grin
my brother hope you are not planning on snatching my love?.
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cholls:
my brother hope you are not planning on snatching my love?.
They are too many to go around. wink

I usually don't snatch, they come meet me by themselves. tongue
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Lagusta(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
adrelanine:
My shout out goes to my dearest, you are one in a million dear, you are the best I ever had. Will continue to love you. Yewande mi.. kiss kiss

Aaaaawww, this is so nice, I wish you a happy Union.... smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Luckyk(f): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
PureWays:
Alright then, I think it's better I tell you privately.. Pm?
actually m using my bro acct n gmail can't view pm's with this phone for nw,but u can send it i wil reply later with his phone.
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by adrelanine: 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lagusta:

Aaaaawww, this is so nice, I wish you a happy Union.... smiley smiley
thanks doc..
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by PureWays(m): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Luckyk:
actually m using my bro acct n gmail can't view pm's with this phone for nw,but u can send it i wil reply later with his phone.
Okay..
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Veektoria(f): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
People say you're odd, unstable, funny and dull but I cherish your person as nigerians cherish one litre of petrol...

Shallat to veektoria *Mush love* cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Ifakiland(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
dachaste:
no fall o.... undecided
dachaste:
no fall o....
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by dachaste(f): 11:25pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ifakiland:
no fall o.... undecided no fall o....

Lol. NaAaaah. I too gallant
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by PureWays(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Luckyk:
Sent
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by ifeajikap(m): 8:50am On Apr 04, 2016
I once had a partner

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Maxi112: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2016
single and searching

lemme move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by amokeme(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guluma time....
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by onstelly(f): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Justycxx:
4 acres of space for sale
How much u go sell for me

1 Like

Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maxi112:
single and searching

lemme move on

hmmmmm, max.....

Am watching u in a crystal clear 20HD...
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by Maxi112: 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
namedonfinish:

hmmmmm, max.....

Am watching u in a crystal clear 20HD...
watch very well
Re: Come And Make A Shout out To Your Partner(pics) by hebenezher(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2016
adrelanine:

The singles can also seize this opportunity to hang up with some one..
Cheers
op how old are you? Honestly this is pure child abuse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Haven’t Had Se.x In 10 Years” - Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up / What If You Find Out Your Girlfriend Made A Sex Tape What Will You Do? HD / Some Sex Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.