Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received (656 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them / What Is The Most Ridiculous Break Up Line You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by unapapadeycraze: 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let's go there.
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by DY20: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
That pics looks good... you look like a first general woman...
The most ridiculous i have given
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by ivyT(f): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dead thread'
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2016
''I like your smile''. It sounded weird because it came out from the mouth of a girl that's.......#sighs# she no just fine at all, she kon thin wella
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
u again.. cheesy
Re: Ladies, What's The Most Ridiculous Compliment You've Ever Received by unapapadeycraze: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
mimzy:
u again.. cheesy

Reply my pm na. Sheee because I no get words that I can blow you away like that guy, you no wan do my own.

You know say na me luv you pass other guys'. Pm me make we yarn.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Many Girls Are In This Picture ? / Ladies,have U Done This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.