Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31892 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Omonnakoda have and will be always be objective in his comments unlike you who always make tribal comment at any slightest opportunity.
ROFL
Even the username "Omonnakoda" is tribalistic and bigoted. It means "Igbo people are not good".

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2016
afroniger:

Ugwuanyi has so far proven to be a useless, incompetent fat slob. undecided

This is what you get when you vote in someone base on zoning formula.

Enugwu north ti take over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Mynd44, lalasticlala lets help rescue Rev fr Aniako Celestine from fulani terrorists embarassed.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by zendy: 9:35am On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:
This is very very bad , I don't know at what point igbos want this to reach before they think of self defense

How can you think of self defence against people carrying AK 47's? The Awgwu people thought of self defence, it landed 76 of them in jail. The menace of these Fulani people has reached frightening proportions since their brother came to power.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

This is why I love our people....no Yoruba man or woman will come here and celebrate their tragedy like they did in the mile 12 incident even though that involved no herdsmen and also the dead were Hausa/Fulani.....if this ever happened in Yorubaland dem for don full here....smh.....just feel so sorry for them sha....,everyday..,these people are using them for Suya but they will be coming here to shout Yoruba.....chai....

There is one loudmouthed coward called kettykin, he would have been dancing and telling us how it can never happen in the SE. Igbos have been mocking Benue people everyday, from Omenka to one Kyase guy. How i wish they can channel there online noisemaking bravery to the fulani in real life.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

There is one loudmouthed coward called kettykin, he would have been dancing and telling us how it can never happen in the SE. Igbos have been mocking Benue people everyday, from Omenka to one Kyase guy. How i wish they can channel there online noisemaking bravery to the fulani in real life.
Lol I tire for them oooooo, I find MonPro for this thread no see am.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 9:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

Lol I tire for them oooooo, I find MonPro for this thread no see am.

I always feel sad when i see those Ibo guys mocking agatu people, they are too heartless. They play the victim card always and always the first to mock others. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Asadike, how can we rescue fr Celestine?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

I always feel sad when i see those Ibo guys mocking agatu people, they are too heartless. They play the victim card always and always the first to mock others. Smh
What do expect from Africans claiming middle east grin

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Sanchez01:

The so called ipob youths are up to no good and their life revolves around social media. Honestly, if you follow their mouth, you go misbehave. One threatened to hack Nairaland about two weeks ago, calling Seun to ban him and see what follows. His fellows joined him while they chanted war songs. He has been banned and Nairaland is still standing. Some terrible chest beating cowards they are.

Lmaooooo. They follow one omenka guy everywhere and mock him cos he is from Benue, you can never see the guy mocking them when fulani rape or kill Ibo people. One even said all agatu people are cowards and no one dare try it in SE. Ibos are only brave online cos they know how to chest beat and make noise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 9:52am On Apr 04, 2016
EastLebanon:
yo man,i can see that you are having a good time with this news and as well pleased,in ur deluded mind u think enugu will end up like ilorin?yo man,the igbos are capable of reclaiming ilorin back for u guys only if u guys will only do away with ur unecessary ego...had it been u guys contacted us then,dahomey women wouldn't have disgraced ur men nor will the fulani takeaway kwara from you guys.

Coward, leave Yoruba people alone and go use your bravery to rescue your people in Enugu. Your people are being killed and you are fighting Yorubas. Dont you have shame?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Kyase:

What do expect from Africans claiming middle east grin

Lolz. Na true talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Lolz. Na true talk sha
grin grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
zendy:

How can you think of self defence against people carrying AK 47's? The Awgwu people thought of self defence, it landed 76 of them in jail. The menace of these Fulani people has reached frightening proportions since their brother came to power.

But you always find joy in mocking Agatu people.

Your brothers here such as Sunday Nworum aka sunnybobo, sunnyb0b0, whynotthetruth, kenny987, freeglobe and co mock omenka here on daily basis without shame and without even hiding it.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 10:06am On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Coward, leave Yoruba people alone and go use your bravery to rescue your people in Enugu. Your people are being killed and you are fighting Yorubas. Dont you have shame?

They (ibos) are known for chest beating, giving fake ultimatum and online noise making therefore no one take them serious.

Where is mile12crisis?

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

They (ibos) are known for chest beating, giving fake ultimatum and online noise making therefore no one take them serious.

Where is mile12crisis?

Heartless people mocking the agatu people but cant even defend there own state from being run down by Fulani. They will rather blame Yoruba than face the mad herdsmen, noisemakers.

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 10:11am On Apr 04, 2016
Mynd44!!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Wazobia12(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Wat the hell angry
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Brugo(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Kidnap again? These guys are learning fast from the SS and SE boys.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by sleazy5(m): 10:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Topestbilly:
What's actually going on Don't seems to understand what dis people are up to .

During the day u'll feel for them cos they look malnourished. u'll b like
"if I giv dis 1 slap e go just die"
but their act of brutality in the middle of the night is scary....

My guy my feeling for them ended some 7years ago when the stabbed 2 of my friends of which one was physically challenged. As it stands now these guys are testing the waters and if they find it favourable the will continue with impunity. Imagine fulani herdsmen now kidnapping innocent people! To what end?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:
Angeli awon Yoruba dey on serious revenge for Mile 12 criticism. When Fulanis were causing chaos in the SW, Igbos were celebrating on social media. See una life? So how una 'brave' touts go avenge the priest?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

At least, 72 young men were brave enough to stand up against the fulanis when they first arrived Enugu but the fulanis are being protected by their grand master junketeering terrorist! Your brothers during the Mile 12 insurgence, what we were hearing was your brothers "denying" lagos and running through bush path to Oyo and Ogun States. cheesy cheesy
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by free2blast(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:
Angeli awon Yoruba dey on serious revenge for Mile 12 criticism. When Fulanis were causing chaos in the SW, Igbos were celebrating on social media. See una life? So how una 'brave' touts go avenge the priest?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nna the thing tire me sef. Who is laughing now?

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

This is why I love our people....no Yoruba man or woman will come here and celebrate their tragedy like they did in the mile 12 incident even though that involved no herdsmen and also the dead were Hausa/Fulani.....if this ever happened in Yorubaland dem for don full here....smh.....just feel so sorry for them sha....,everyday..,these people are using them for Suya but they will be coming here to shout Yoruba.....chai....

I know you didn't go to school so let me help reset your brain...the comment you just quoted...isn't that "celebrating tragedy" ?
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2016
the Fulanis herdsmen can never try this crap in Aba, I trust Aba boys.
Stand on ur feet and defend ur people against this Jihadist who will never rest until they conquer the south and bury the koran in the sea.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kaycee625(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2016
This fulani heardsmen should take their time o, they shouldn't be fucking up in my state, they better go back to the north and graze their cows.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by totit: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

grin

Where are those IPad youths when you need them sef?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

You tried. That's why it took you 15 mins to reply. How do those links justify the invasion of Igboland? One bobo told me that Igbos would rather attack Yorubas than focus on Fulani invasion in their land. I no believe am until now.
Please let's join hands to pray for Priest Ojukwu's return, hope Fulanis no take am to Ivory Coast.

Respond constructively to those links ikeg7416 posted than ranting trash!
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by busyfishing(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Ok[sub][/sub]

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2016
uhalauju:
These guys(herdsmen) should be tamed oo.
They r becoming worse than the BH guys.
Hmmm...the earlier the better

As in ehh... Another boko haram in d making... And the world is ignoring it... Including Dullard ! undecided
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by ogene007: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Your brother over there say make you no reply me again. Better you both go and rescue your VIP or is he less important than newly installed Emir of Enugu?
You guys are really working hard to incite full armed struggle against the Buhari government. When it eventually starts, you will wish you never posted all these trash on social media. We know very well that this concept of fully armed fulani herdsmen invading and sacking communities across the entire christian south is all part of the fruits of Buhari's meeting with the Islamists in Saudi Arabia. Buhari's Islamization project is built on using the so-called fight against corruption to distract the christian south, while at the same time using the fulani militia and grazing reserve proposition to Islamize the entire country. Today, the nigerian military exists just to provide protection for the fulani militia from any attacks can may arise against them like was seen the the community in Enugu. This is the time for all the governors of all the southern states in nigeria to rise up in one voice, across party lines, to demand the expulsion of the Fulani herdsmen/militia from their respective states. The nigerian militaty must either disarm the fulani militia or be ready to be seen by the rest of the country, as an institution that has been taken over by Islamic fundamentalists. The time to act is now.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Omonigeriarere: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

It can't be. Igbos warriors are well equipped with cassava of mass destruction.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue You no go kill person for here oooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / Man Caught Stealing Car Battery, Made To Carry It On His Head. Photos / Masked Robber Snatching Bags, Arrested In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.