Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31898 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Well said.

I can only imagine how some people from a certain region gnash their teeth in anger and agony when reading your comments. In their mind, they will be like ' I wish I could get hold of this nigga and strangle him to death'.

Please ignore that urchin called ivory2009.

bro dat nigga is frm Kwara state and not frm the east as claimed, I hv 100% proof about him, and he uses many handles here too......
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by cruzclinton1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
UNECboi:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/herdsmen-abduct-catholic-priest-enugu/

That suites them.....I like that,let them pls go after our top mens in government and our clergy men.....until others learn to speak out for their people.........this is exactly what our leader Nnamdi Kalu had bing saying but they prefer to sabotage him and his effort.........#ride on buhari's brothers.......kudos to u all......they never see anything yet
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Lumiere91: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ipob&massob are mouth-makers..the zoo must fall blablablabla.now ordinary herdsmen and u are issue warning.#fools
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
IVORY2009:

bro dat nigga is frm Kwara state and not frm the east as claimed, I hv 100% proof about him, and he uses many handles here too......

Omenka is an Idoma from Benue state. Everyone knows this.
Yes he operates some handles such as Iroh88 and progressive01.

Ask your fellow comrades here such as Sunday nworum aka sunnybobo, whynotthetruth, severussnape, freeglobe and co.

Btw, Benue is not in the East but North (politically).
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by kettykin: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

There is one loudmouthed coward called kettykin, he would have been dancing and telling us how it can never happen in the SE. Igbos have been mocking Benue people everyday, from Omenka to one Kyase guy. How i wish they can channel there online noisemaking bravery to the fulani in real life.
Why are you taking panadol over Another man's headache, the last time I checked olu falae is still yet to recover from the shock of being abducted .if you vent your spleen on his abductors possibly he will feel better
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

I served in the east and I know that Igbo usually retaliate whenever the fulani kill anyone, though it usually goes unreported. Infact that's why many hausa and fulanis live very close to the barrack and interstate borders everywhere in the east. The shiit hausa fulanis do in yorubaland they don't do a fraction of that in Igboland.

Hausa Fulani can only hit-and-run-and-hide in Igboland but in yorubaland they confidently can burn down a whole LGA like we saw Mile12, ketu just like boko haram does in the north.
Anambra and Abia are their biggest headache in the East. Those guys are ready to take their cows and drown them in River niger at the blink of eye.
Enugu should start learning to be brutal like Anambra and Abia. Even in 'calm' Imo, majority hausa/fulani live close to the Obinze barrack Owerri-Ph road.
They know they are not peaceful people so they always seek barrack protection just incase Igbo youths decide to start removing their troublesome heads during reprisals!
you are still chestbeating on social media upon all d activities of them herdsmen in all d five states of the south east? I won't name or give u their links to prevent banning.

u cannot compare d population of d Northerners in d south west to that of d Northerners in d east never?
if there are 500 fulanis are in d south east expect 4000000 in d south west.
likwise if their are 500 yorubas in the south east expect 9000000 of ibos in the south west.

yoruba people are too accomodating dats d reasons for these problems majorly caused by d South.eastners and few Northerners in Oduduwa lands

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by vicechancellor(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
proudly Ibo, all ya niggas criticising IBOs should just take a chill. I still don't understand why mostly illiterate northerners have political power in this zoo. nobody and I mean nobody should quote me to taunt me.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by StunningCEO: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
vicechancellor:
proudly Ibo, all ya niggas criticising IBOs should just take a chill. I still don't understand why mostly illiterate northerners have political power in this zoo. nobody and I mean nobody should quote me to taunt me.

Sharraap there...a topic about Fulani menace has descended into ibo vs Yoruba and you are here yarning nonsense...if it was your people...there will have been at least twenty threads right now laughing at the death of innocent people and then you will have the audacity to complain that no one likes you...una wickedness no get part 2.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:

Why are you taking panadol over Another man's headache, the last time I checked olu falae is still yet to recover from the shock of being abducted .if you vent your spleen on his abductors possibly he will feel better

Kettykin, when are you going to rescue rev Fr Aniako Celestine from fulani terrorists;(?

I pray he return home safely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by MarysMeal: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
vicechancellor:

loud mouthed and empty chest beater.

You Only make noise on Nairaland.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by vicechancellor(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

Sharraap there...a topic about Fulani menace has descended into ibo vs Yoruba and you are here yarning nonsense...if it was your people...there will have been at least twenty threads right now laughing at the death of innocent people and then you will have the audacity to complain that no one likes you...una wickedness no get part 2.
that's one problem with Africans, segregation. I'm not in support of that. if some internet IBO's mocked you on a crisis in the south west do you think its wise to retaliate via verbal warfare? remove the log in your eyes before you complain of another's spec in the eyes. as for the insults you gave me, thanks and God bless.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by StunningCEO: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
vicechancellor:
that's one problem with Africans, segregation. I'm not in support of that. if some internet IBO's mocked you on a crisis in the south west do you think its wise to retaliate via verbal warfare? remove the log in your eyes before you complain of another's spec in the eyes. as for the insults you gave me, thanks and God bless.

Have you not been reading this thread......if it was yorubas...ibos will have opened at least twenty or more threads like recently happened...I just don't understand the hate for us when we don't hate them...Look at this thread and tell me how many yorubas have laughed at their dead or captured...instead...most are even praying for his safe return... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omenka(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Omenka is an Idoma from Benue state. Everyone knows this.
Yes he operates some handles such as Iroh88 and progressive01.

Ask your fellow comrades here such as Sunday nworum aka sunnybobo, whynotthetruth, severussnape, freeglobe and co.

Btw, Benue is not in the East but North (politically).
You try, but Omenka is an Igede and not an Idoma name. We share lots of names in common with the Idomas, Igbos, and Iyalas in Cross River state.

I bet you said Idoma because I'm from D. Mark's constituency. He covers Benue south which encompasses my LGA.

Folks from my place have NEVER had any scuffles with the Fulanis, but I do sympathise with others and strongly condemn the attacks when they occur, that is why I just look at those simpletons like some ignorant twerps when they keep mentioning Agatu as my village.

I deliberately don't talk about the Agatu incidents because I am not answerable to some fools around here who demand I come grovel before their feet insulting the president when they strike- I will NEVER give them that satisfaction.

Also, I deliberately refused to comment on this thread even though a lot of posters seem to remind folks here how they mocked me and Kyase (a fellow Benue indigene) when Fulanis struck in Agatu simply because we are APC supporters!! Who the hell lives like that?? Celebrating the deaths of people all because of politics.

I would rather hope the Bishop returns safely to his loved ones.

As for that Ivory guy you responded to, don't know if you guys jaw jaw a lot, but it's best you ignored him and simply agree I'm from Kwara.
Imagine someone who thinks Benue lies in SE.
What's the point arguing that with such a person

Lastly, some of us prefer being referred to as "Middle Beltans" than "North Central".

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by vicechancellor(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

Have you not been reading this thread......if it was yorubas...ibos will have opened at least twenty of more threads like recently happened...I just don't understand the hate for us when we don't hate them...Look at this thread and tell me how many yorubas have laughed at their dead or captured...instead...most are even praying for his safe return... angry
bro its not in power to change things as they are now, people can be good or bad so its up to you personally to choose which group you wanna belong. dead men don't have tribe, so abstain from ethnic politics.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:
This is very very bad , I don't know at what point igbos want this to reach before they think of self defense
Yeebos invited this upon themselves when they brag say fulanis can never try shit for them town.Now e don't happen
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:

Here comes the loudmouthed shameless noisemaker, you still have the gut to open your smelly mouth. Soon there wont be any soul in Enugu after fulani have wiped you off while you crying and attacking Yoruba, we dont care about you all but you will never mind your business. Shameless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by StunningCEO: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
vicechancellor:
bro its not in power to change things as they are now, people can be good or bad so its up to you personally to choose which group you wanna belong. dead men don't have tribe, so abstain from ethnic politics.

I hear you too bro...sorry for the bad language I used earlier... sad sad...but look at how that dilector kanu has been hating and lying on Yoruba people and ipod youths were lapping it all up.......now imagine if the tables were turned...would yorubas do the same....
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Sirsubway1: 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
Imagine this thread ran over six pages without as much as a sneeze from me. Imagine kyase and I decided to celebrate such an unfortunate incident.

These so called iPod youths have no souls honestly.

I like as you always ignore them, they are frustrated and reason they mock others while there own house is on fire. Shameless people.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by mymoneygrows(f): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
The most painful thing you can do to d herdsmen is to kill their cows if u cant kill dem. So d affected areas, slaughter those cows and the deal is off or spray your farmlands wit poison that can kill those cows once they graze on ur crops
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by vicechancellor(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

I hear you too bro...sorry for the bad language I used earlier... sad sad...but look at how that dilector kanu has been hating and lying on Yoruba people and ipod youths were lapping it all up.......now imagine if the tables were turned...would yorubas do the same....
the whole drama is all funny to me, this things are part of humans, humans are not perfect so don't expect them to be else you'll be disappointed. when Goodluck won the election everybody thought he was our Goodluck not just literarily but he messed up. another govt came promising heaven and earth, but they're hundred miles away from their promises. I wouldn't like what happened in Rwanda 1994 to happen in Nigeria cos of tribalism. so bro don't get annoyed when see some jesters mocking your tribe. just let them be, it'll help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by omenka(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarysMeal:

Well said.

I can only imagine how some people from a certain region gnash their teeth in anger and agony when reading your comments. In their mind, they will be like ' I wish I could get hold of this nigga and strangle him to death'.

Please ignore that urchin called ivory2009.
That one who thinks Benue is in SE and says I operate FastShipping and PassingShot monikers??

I'd be damned if I responded to him.

Utterly ignorant and confused kid at best.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by IVORY2009(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
That one who thinks Benue is in SE and says I operate FastShipping and PassingShot monikers??

I'd be damned if I responded to him.

Utterly ignorant and confused kid at best.

grin grin cheesy I'm more expose as you are bro
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by DeeMain(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

While I do not support the act of mocking people who have lost relatives to violence, you should understand Igbo psychology.

Some Igbos do that because Nigeria killed 3 million of their kith and kin - innocent children, women and men - during the Civil war and when they complain they are told to stop blaming others for their problems and move on. Many even taunt Igbos to this day with haunting images of kwashiokored children and threaten to repeat the carnage again.

If you were Igbo how would you see what is happening in Nigeria today especially as it has close resemblance to what led to the war (the pogroms)?

My brother we remember differently.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
I am a strong supporter of PMB. But I have to say this. PMB aids the herdsmen to perpetrate evils with the use of the army.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by StunningCEO: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
DeeMain:

While I do not support the act of mocking people who have lost men to violence, you should understand Igbo psychology. Some Igbos do that because Nigeria killed 3 million of innocent children, women and men during the Civil war and when they complained they were told to stop blaming others for their problems and move on. Many even taunt Igbos with haunting images of kwashiokored children and threaten to repeat the carnage again.

If you were Igbo how would you see what is happening in Nigeria today especially as it has close resemblance to what led to the war and subsequent attempt at secession?

My brother we remember differently.

The government needs to have a truth and reconciliation hearing on the civil war....wishing it will go away will not solve anything... angry..it is not even taught in our schools like it never happened.... angry angry...I do not support posting images of kwashiorkor and think Seun needs to ban it...it is highly insensitive... angry...but going for revenge is not the way to address this unfortunate piece of our history cool...let us be a good example to others...
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by JUHABACH: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
i ve seen a lot of stupid s**t in my life, but this thread has me staggered. people are dying and yet we find a way to turn this into another inter tribal flame war.
nairaland has really become toxic.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by kettykin: 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sirsubway1:

Here comes the loudmouthed shameless noisemaker, you still have the gut to open your smelly mouth. Soon there wont be any soul in Enugu after fulani have wiped you off while you crying and attacking Yoruba, we dont care about you all but you will never mind your business. Shameless people

I still cannot understand why you are bragging and cursing on behalf of fulanis, are you of them.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by DeeMain(m): 5:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
StunningCEO:

The government needs to have a truth and reconciliation hearing on the civil war....wishing it will go away will not solve anything... angry..it is not even taught in our schools like it never happened.... angry angry...I do not support posting images of kwashiorkor and think Seun needs to ban it...it is highly insensitive... angry...but going for revenge is not the way to address this unfortunate piece of our history cool...let us be a good example to others...

Sad brother. Our leaders think Truth and Reconciliation is unnecessary.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by kenny987(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
You guys are simply shameless. Imagine Kyase and I descending on this thread to mock you people over the misfortune of having the Fulanis murder some of your brothers. I'm glad some people are calling you guys out to that fact.

Now, ask yourself, how has your "online rants" about their activities remedied the menace?? If I show concern about my people, I don't have to come genuflect in front of some online morons for attention.

I don't need anyone's validation of my actions to determine their propriety, least of all, that of people who rejoice over the death of human beings.

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

To each his own young man, to each his own. Too many real life issues to bother oneself about online peculiarities.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:
You try, but Omenka is an Igede and not an Idoma name. We share lots of names in common with the Idomas, Igbos, and Iyalas in Cross River state.

I bet you said Idoma because I'm from D. Mark's constituency. He covers Benue south which encompasses my LGA.

Folks from my place have NEVER had any scuffles with the Fulanis, but I do sympathise with others and strongly condemn the attacks when they occur, that is why I just look at those simpletons like some ignorant twerps when they keep mentioning Agatu as my village.

I deliberately don't talk about the Agatu incidents because I am not answerable to some fools around here who demand I come grovel before their feet insulting the president when they strike- I will NEVER give them that satisfaction.

Also, I deliberately refused to comment on this thread even though a lot of posters seem to remind folks here how they mocked me and Kyase (a fellow Benue indigene) when Fulanis struck in Agatu simply because we are APC supporters!! Who the hell lives like that?? Celebrating the deaths of people all because of politics.

As for that Ivory guy you responded to, don't know if you guys jaw jaw a lot, but it's best you ignored him and simply agree I'm from Kwara.

Lastly, some of us prefer being referred to as "Middle Beltans" than "North Central".
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by philosopy: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
This will someday cause a big trouble in this country. That was how boko haram started and people took it with a pinch of salt.
By the time a full reprisal attack begin in Nigeria, the blood of the dead will be on the presidents head who has ignored a pressing national issue.
God will not forget the innocent people being killed because of Cattles.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Kyase(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
omenka:

The ipob enjoy that a lot.
When I mentioned the other day that I'm from middle belt not north central some folks nearly killed me over the internet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Men Struggle, Try To 'Snatch' Rifle From Police Officer In Lagos / We Robbed To Celebrate Yuletide Like Rich Men — Suspects / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.