Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31901 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 1:03am On Apr 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Like what the actual funk is happening in the SE?? Looks like the herdsmen are having a field day serially molesting [especially] the Enugu folks. That's some straight up bullsheet, yo.

It has been going on for a while, but your people would rather focus on Yorubaland attacks. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

I heard the herdsmen wouldn't dare do such a thing in the east, could this news be a hoax?

It can't be. Igbos warriors are well equipped with cassava of mass destruction.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

It can't be. Igbos warriors are well equipped with cassava of mass destruction.

grin You guys are terrible. Let us pray for the safe return of the priest.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by AshiwajuFoward: 1:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

I heard the herdsmen wouldn't dare do such a thing in the east, could this news be a hoax?

I'm almost speechless. It's like they getting their ass.ees handed to them repeatedly. This is no longer a laughing matter.

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by AshiwajuFoward: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

It has been going on for a while, but your people would rather focus on Yorubaland attacks. grin

Guy, this isn't even funny anymore, especially when you consider that their men'll prolly get arrested for trying to protest or retaliate. Them folks are getting owned on a wholesale and can't even do jack about it. undecided #Tragic.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 1:20am On Apr 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Guy, this isn't even funny anymore, especially when you consider that their men'll prolly get arrested for trying to protest or retaliate. Them folks are getting owned on a wholesale and can't even do jack about it. undecided #Tragic.

Excuse me for feeling no sense of sympathy. When my own people were killed for defending themselves in Lagos, no be Ibos dey rejoice? Won sese bere ni.

We Yorubas have given Enugu to Fulanis. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by AshiwajuFoward: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Excuse me for feeling no sense of sympathy. When my own people were killed for defending themselves in Lagos, no be Ibos dey rejoice? Won sese bere ni.

The million dollar question is...WHERE THE FUDGE R THE iPOB yoot?? ??

15 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

imhotep, abi wetin dem call am, was here a min ago, him don go and hide. Probably went to cry to a mod grin
He could have stayed and joined us in prayer.
Were you missing my comments?
Keep watching news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jfqz6vG9BI

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 1:40am On Apr 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

The million dollar question is...WHERE THE FUDGE R THE iPOB yoot?? ??

They're still busy talking about agatu and mile 12 grin
If na Yorubas, at least dem no go fear to post. Our ipod yoots ti lo sa pamo si dirty boxers mod kan. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by kettykin: 1:45am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Igbos didn't rejoice igbos expressed their utmost surprise and disappointment that the same people who vowed to drown igbos in the lagoon some few months ago could not as much as defend their lives. Igbos lampooned the Oba for not uttering a word and OPC for maintaining a hypocritical silence

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 1:50am On Apr 04, 2016
kettykin:

Igbos didn't rejoice igbos expressed their utmost surprise and disappointment that the same people who vowed to drown igbos in the lagoon some few months ago could not as much as defend their lives. Igbos lampooned the Oba for not uttering a word and OPC for maintaining a hypocritical silence

Really. When you know someone is lying, but kontinu.
So what are your guys expressing now? So you express more surprise and disappointment when others are attacked, but cower when you're attacked. Are you going to 'lampoon' Enugu leaders for keeping quiet or is that reserved for another tribe.
We Yorubas call am ASEJU Expression. grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Really. When you know someone is lying, but kontinu.
So what are your guys expressing now? So you express more surprise and disappointment when others are attacked, but cower when you're attacked. Are you going to 'lampoon' Enugu leaders for keeping quiet or is that reserved for another tribe.
We Yorubas call am ASEJU Expression. grin

Outrage is only reserved for Yoruba, they can kidnap the entire population of Enugu and the e warriors will mysteriously become mute or blame Yoruba.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by rosebowl01(m): 2:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by SUBMARINE: 2:23am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa:
This thread is going to be interesting. .....spreading my mat.

Go school you go but No learn anything
The military is giving protection to the herdsmen that's why they arrested 76farmers
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:24am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

if you are not an illiterate, you will read up the treachery on the side of the military who arrested 76farmers for protecting their heritage.

Oh, so it's only in the SE that military protects Fulanis? We didn't know o grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:25am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

The military is giving protection to the herdsmen that's why they arrested 76farmers

So your cassava of mass destruction no sabi kill the military?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa,

bobo yen titi sign on pelu ID imiran grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by SUBMARINE: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:
Like what the actual funk is happening in the SE?? Looks like the herdsmen are having a field day serially molesting [especially] the Enugu folks. That's some straight-up bullsheet, yo.

There are not. The military is giving protection to the herdsmen that's why they arrested 76farmers
The governor and state assembly must institute a legal vigilante group to deny the military the excuse of illegal arrests.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

Well, my prayers go out to the priest. May the good Lord bring him back safely and may God also protect his congregation from future Fulani captivity.
And you my friend, may God protect you from being captured by a herdsman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2016
BraniacX:
mile 12 refugee you don reach here? cheesy

Doh oh! embarassed

Shey you don apply for visa to return back to mile 12? grin
You know say mile 12 indigenes pursue una foreigners commot because una visa don expire tongue

But if you want do illegal immigrant enter mile 12, you fit settle me make i smuggle you enter sha wink

I'm really not worth using multiple IDs to attack. I'm not a Fulani herdsmen. Either way, attacking me won't retrieve your priest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by SUBMARINE: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2016
HalfTruth:

Oh, so it's only in the SE that military protects Fulanis? We didn't know o grin

Mention any non Igbo community the military has provided protection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Men Struggle, Try To 'Snatch' Rifle From Police Officer In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.