Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu (31903 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Three Teachers In Edo State / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap DELSU Staff, Demand N5m Ransom : VANGUARD / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Ogbobe Stephen, Enugu Auditor, Demand N5m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

Well, my prayers go out to the priest. May the good Lord bring him back safely and may God also protect his congregation from future Fulani captivity.
And you my friend, may God protect you from being captured by a herdsman.

Don't waste your prayers. The good Lord is visiting Igbos with karma. This is his work, nothing less.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by SUBMARINE: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2016
Aigbofa:

Well, my prayers go out to the priest. May the good Lord bring him back safely and may God also protect his congregation from future Fulani captivity.
And you my friend, may God protect you from being captured by a herdsman.

This is not just about prayers. The military is part of the plan. The government of Enugu must constitute a legal vigilante group to deny the military the excuse of illegal arrests
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:30am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:
Mention any non Igbo community the military has provided protection.

Mention any Non Igbo community the military hasn't provided protection. Look Fulanis are only here to pay yall your monthly visit. By next week, y'all will be back to yarn agatu and Mile 12 again.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

This is not just about prayers. The military is part of the plan. The government of Enugu must constitute a legal vigilante group to deny the military the excuse of illegal arrests

Where were you cowards when they killed an Enugu chief? There weren't any military presence nau. I'm just asking because e be like say una like to boju boju; open eye for people's matter, cower when it concerns you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:36am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

I repeat if you think it is Karma from God declare a curse upon yourself if you are wrong and see if it won't come to past.

This is your karma tho. I follow Aigbafo close eyes, close palm for una matter. lmaooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:41am On Apr 04, 2016
ikeg7416:

Go and liberate your people first before worrying about others. The fulani have f2ked una up more than any other southern group yet you lots are busy running mad all over NL about Enugu. F2k out of here

You tried. That's why it took you 15 mins to reply. How do those links justify the invasion of Igboland? One bobo told me that Igbos would rather attack Yorubas than focus on Fulani invasion in their land. I no believe am until now.
Please let's join hands to pray for Priest Ojukwu's return, hope Fulanis no take am to Ivory Coast.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:45am On Apr 04, 2016
ycat:
Mehn! I've laughed so much!
O bad gan ni!

Egbon mi, eleyi ko n se laughing matter o. Odidi Priest, eniyan Olorun, Enugu's VIP (Very important Pastor). Na dem dey steal for broad daylight o. If we talk now, dem go tell us 500 military men were backing one Fulani rascal when he kidnapped Enugu's VIP.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:47am On Apr 04, 2016
ikeg7416:

Oh now the bastard is playing victim....Do you see any Fulani here talking sh1t like you? When una start sh1ts when it's given to una, you start whining like little biatches. Move out jor

Go liberate Illorin and stop the fulani repeated attacks in your South wasste before worrying about Enugu which haven't even gotten half the sh1t they've done to una. Charity begins at home.

Anyway how market? Seriously, can you guys even go to the market today? I dey fear as my Igbo peeps no even wan tought this thread. Come out come out wherever you are, the boko haram Fulanis are long gone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:48am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

You know God will effect your curse in your life since you believe He is behind it.
As far back as 2009 God personally showed me a Muslim terrorist in the East.
God took me to the North to see a Christian community destroyed
I am alive today because of one mission and which is to stop this terrorists.
If not for them, I would have been in the grave today
There days are numbered

I promise God that I won't fail Him and the work has started.

bla bla bla, so telling other zombies to 'kill anything Yoruba and hausas' no be terrorism?
Please you're making too much noise with this borrowed religion jor. Se ko si? Na me steal your VIP?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by ycat: 2:49am On Apr 04, 2016
Abeg, my goodness! I've not laughed like this in weeks. My ribs seriously!

The next thing you will hear from them now is, the herdsmen can't come into their mother's bedroom to kill or kidnap her.
HalfTruth:

Egbon mi, eleyi ko n se laughing matter o. Odidi Priest, eniyan Olorun, Enugu's VIP (Very important Pastor). Na dem dey steal for broad daylight o. If we talk now, dem go tell us 500 military men was backing one Fulani rascal when he kidnapped Enugu's VIP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by SUBMARINE: 2:49am On Apr 04, 2016
ikeg7416:

Oh now the bastard is playing victim....Do you see any Fulani here talking sh1t like you? When una start sh1ts when it's given to una, you start whining like little biatches. Move out jor

Go liberate Illorin and stop the fulani repeated attacks in your South wasste before worrying about Enugu which haven't even gotten half the sh1t they've done to una. Charity begins at home.

Do me a favour
Don't reply him again
I have told him that God is cooking a bitter soup for the jihadists and we won't fail God in Jesus name amen.

Please ask God in prayer the role of each Igbo against this jihadists.
Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:50am On Apr 04, 2016
ikeg7416:

Go ask the Illorin Oba lipsrsealed Emir

Okay I'll ask him when he's back with his newly kidnapped Enugu wife lol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:52am On Apr 04, 2016
SUBMARINE:

Do me a favour
Don't reply him again
I have told him that God is cooking a bitter soup for the jihadists and we won't fail God in Jesus name amen.

Please ask God in prayer the role of each Igbo against this jihadists.

We have a jihadist calling himself a freedom fighter in jail and then we have others roaming Enugu land. Nigeria is in deep shit lol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Kidnap Catholic Priest In Enugu by HalfTruth: 2:53am On Apr 04, 2016
ikeg7416:

Make sure he didn't rape Ogun widows on his way back. Protect your mother

Your brother over there say make you no reply me again. Better you both go and rescue your VIP or is he less important than newly installed Emir of Enugu?

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video) / Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.