Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? (2998 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland / Why Is It Dat All These Hot Babes Usually Marry Men Dat Are Not So Handsome? / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Hanendez(m): 11:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
So unbelievable, yet true.So incredible, yet a fact.I'm the exception to the rule,the sun that rose in the west.I'm the rain that came in the heat of summer,the dark cloud that gathered in harmattan.I'm the bat that perched on the stem of a kolanut tree with its head upright.I'm the thunder that sounded on a sunny day.I'm the Adam who has refused to eat from the hands of Eve.I'm the David who has refused to lust after bathsheba.I'm the serpent which was not cursed.I still live in Eden.I still stand on Golgotha,looking at the rugged tree on which,once upon a time,my master was hanged.I'm he who has not granted his manhood independence.I'm he who has his heart under shackles.
I'm Steve
I'm 28
I'm a Christian
I'm one of the IIIkings of the new Aeon
I'm a virgin
I'm undefiled.
Like my page on facebook,IIIkings of the new Aeon

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by falconey(m): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
black osama grin

you haven't tasted fanny were you in prison all these years.

do you reside in lag? I will pay for you to get fvcked!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 04, 2016
The attitude you displayed up there is your biggest hindrance bro.. What happened to not blowing your own trumpet

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Blizzy9ja: 12:09am On Apr 04, 2016
Its just lack of opportunity

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by dolarland(m): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2016
You should be happy u haven't

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by SleekyP(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2016
Hanendez:
So unbelievable, yet true.So incredible, yet a fact.I'm the exception to the rule,the sun that rose in the west.I'm the rain that came in the heat of summer,the dark cloud that gathered in harmattan.I'm the bat that perched on the stem of a kolanut tree with its head upright.I'm the thunder that sounded on a sunny day.I'm the Adam who has refused to eat from the hands of Eve.I'm the David who has refused to lust after bathsheba.I'm the serpent which was not cursed.I still live in Eden.I still stand on Golgotha,looking at the rugged tree on which,once upon a time,my master was hanged.I'm he who has not granted his manhood independence.I'm he who has his heart under shackles.
I'm Steve
I'm 28
I'm a Christian
I'm a virgin
I'm undefiled.
broff...you using coco-sheen undecided
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by deluxez12(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
so true
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Chidizman(m): 12:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Bros go and get a clean shave na sad
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by HARDBOI: 12:46am On Apr 04, 2016
how can u make this kinnda comment at 28 sounds childish.. many of us are virgin too at dat age or older yet we keep quiet
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Dojupyo(f): 1:44am On Apr 04, 2016
What does "handsomeness" got to do with "virginity"

And is that your pix you just displayed embarassed

You're indeed hans

Some fair guys go dey claim sey dey fine, dark guys rock more than they do

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Sommyangel(f): 2:10am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol, ur Miracle is on the way

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by SageNaruto(m): 2:10am On Apr 04, 2016
I see absolutely no sense in creating this thread after reading your post undecided
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by SageNaruto(m): 2:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Dojupyo:
Some fair guys go dey claim sey dey fine, dark guys rock more than they do

I disagree tongue
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 04, 2016
There are many male virgins despite what some folk would have you believe.
It's not new or amazing.But it is good.

Blizzy9ja:
Opportunities abound both free an paid.
It's a matter of personal choice.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by 2el(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2016
its cos u feel u don't aff the zeal for it, try and break dat jinx and tinz will turn around.
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Dygeasy(m): 3:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Hanendez:
Abeg what is all these?

On this virginity issue?
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2016
please can someone call the nigerian army, tell them we spoted shekau on NL. grin
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2016
The beret doesnt fit. You'll always remain a virgin boy with that beret on you cheesy grin cheesy

#NuffSaid
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by jonathan111: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Looka dis yeye Boi... . Tell me one reason why u go Bleep.. With all dis nonsense u put up there
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2016
*gigling*
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 04, 2016
Goat nor dey ur street?

Mu.mu guy
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by NiRfreak(m): 7:33am On Apr 04, 2016
Now you get it. ATTENTION.....Hopefully this will get you some fish oil pvvsy
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by hifaif1: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2016
Hanendez:
I'm Steve
I'm 28
I'm a Christian
I'm a virgin
I'm undefiled.

Are you boasting or complaining?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by SetrakusRa(m): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2016
@OP, you dey use one cup of Vaseline every day?! shocked

don't know about handsome, but you look like the malnourished version of osama bin laden. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Aviero: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2016
You look gay, tho..
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by dreamworld: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Obo na 1 kpa
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Op, go Bleep our left-over girls.... U no start on time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by HrmOlolade(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2016
So handsome undecided Oponu go use am collect money nah angry
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Osheey Mr undifiled grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by kullozone(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2016
abeg,your bia bia na real?
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by ClintonDal(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Gay alert!!
Re: How Can I Be So Handsome And Yet Be A Virgin At 28? by stieyven(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Goat nor dey ur street?

Mu.mu guy
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date/marry Someone With Tribal Marks?? / Prostitutes Now Give Receipts... / Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.