Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (68644 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Understanding The Male Sex Organs And How Do They Function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Arckeen: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Nna talk true, look at that Bobbi again.Swear say he no fresh.

. Den go suck am na . Awon gay oshii
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by tottinova: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
reportnaijanews:

Original source: http://www.simonateba.com/2016/04/02/fajilade-nigerian-male-female-sexes-cries-help-wants-man/

End time things
Na today I dey surrender my life to christ
Hell is not my portion and it won't be yours too in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by DaisyII: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
God help him to get a surgery
BTW...something keeps telling me this is Seun of Nairaland.
#RusOuttaThread!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by DaisyII: 2:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
God help him to get a surgery
BTW...something keeps telling me this is oga Seun of Nairaland.
#RusOuttaThread!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Guyman02: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
philGeo:
There is always a reason to Thank God in this life, may almighty help him.

How much you wan donate? Stop preaching and act
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Malakh: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
dont speak on what you dont understand that verse has nothing to do with this,how can He get glory from confusion,that which is flesh is flesh
matrix199:

So what reason does s/he has to thank God? For making him a hermaphrodite? He needed the help before he was born, not after.

But then I remember what the book says.... One of the disciples asked why a man was born, and the reply was..., 'dat the works of God may be manifested in him'.

I don't get God's modality in creation, but I do know he works in uncannily mysterious ways.

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
UR WISH IS NOT BAD..BUT RMBA the old saying that it is better to dig a hole than to erect a pole.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by ceaser: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
eightsin:
Someone should please educate me on the causes of this abnormality.

You can bing Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH) and Androgen insensitivity Syndrome (AIS). But in simple terms, your endocrine (chemical releasing system) has one of the glands situated atop each kidney. They are probably hyper functioning, releasing excess female organs-determining chemicals into his bloodstream. Perhaps the baby was exposed to too much steroid intrauterine so his glands were already primed to release more than the required amount because of that. It can also be inherited from the parents thru defective genes.

However in this case, it appears more likely AIS. You as a male have cells that should be sensitive to and accept communication with the male-determining chemicals (androgens) being produced by your body failure of which your growth and development goes the female direction. So in reality presence of the AIS gene in a genotypic (genetic) and phenotypic (physical) female may not be so problematic in terms of cosmetics, as long as the individual has a partial or Mild form of AIS.

You as a genotypic male would then have delayed/reduced secondary sexual characteristic s development, i.e your peni5 may be small and of course you would have testes too. You will also tend to have your male brea5ts getting enlarged.

There are treatments to improve the quality of life.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by phanshark(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by MarieSucre(f): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
M4gunners:
God thank you for the good work you have done by creating me perfectly.

And thank God for creating him imperfectly se??
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by bimbology(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

This is different from klinefelter where chromosomal count is 47 and xxy.
This is caused by Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and the chromosomal count is still 46, xy or xx.
I suspect the person above to be XX intersex because the face looks feminine.
I talk am, there must surely be a medical botanical name given to it. Only God knows the amount of money needed for the surgical operation.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by bimbology(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
keylo:
Gynecomastia.
Oxford abeg where dey? Grammar won too much for here.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by akigbemaru: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Klinefelter syndrome!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by greggng: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Is called factory error
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Gordieshegz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
You dont have to be confused dear....
This is one of the congenital anomalies or hormonal dysfunctions seen in reproductive medicine...the names they have mentioned up there are the likely differentials(list of possible conditions)..one of them has to be the actual condition..
Hapi new month
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by bimbology(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
wintersnow:
So he/she can get him/herself pregnant?
No dats impossicant. The adrenalin can neva function with the androgen. Never!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Hmm, dat him Bobbi make small sense O

heheheeh this guy na bad guy.... ahah i fear who no fear u oo grin grin grin
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by God2man(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is a deliverance case.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by fpeter(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

This is caused by Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and the chromosomal count is still 46, xy or xx.

U SABI BOOK GAN NI O shocked
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by edudguy(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

Me no understand wetin you dey talk but I like your grammar
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by prof2015(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
M4gunners:
God thank you for the good work you have done by creating me perfectly.
yea and he just decides to make this fellows life shitty right
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by prinziyke: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
DeMekus:
But, on a second note, most girls these days can't afford those swell boobs.
hahahahahaha!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by prinziyke: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Lwkmd! guy u are utuscally peruzy!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by saintmark88(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
I feel ur pain, buh try shave Tht armpit brov
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by NubianX: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blind leading the blind

Beanhead:

you go school jareh
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by uchwar1: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ekiti is synonymous to dirt... So he she cannot shave. However, may God encourage him her

They can insult me but I dnt care. I served in Ekiti and I noticed that 93% of the students that normally visit the hospital dnt shave. Smelly things
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by omauchay(f): 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

Okk u sound more like a med doctor.. grin
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Beanhead(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
NubianX:
Blind leading the blind
And what's up with that
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
And some boys will start falling in love..
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Henycymama(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Lolz, funny you

Go learn keyboard Ontop m now
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Henycymama(f): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
LORD HAVE MERCY!! I wish him success in the surgery, so sad!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
We must see the private parts or.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.