Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help (68647 Views)

What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Understanding The Male Sex Organs And How Do They Function? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by M4gunners: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarieSucre:

And thank God for creating him imperfectly se??
Since when is it a crime to thank God for making me perfect?Why do you pray to God whenever there's accident and many people died?Does it me you are thanking God for those that died? Get a life joor.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by M4gunners: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
prof2015:

yea and he just decides to make this fellows life shitty right
You have to answer that question not me.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by M4gunners: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Damsonkc:
This is kind of disrespectful to the victim. I hope you don't pick any offense.
Reading meaning into my comment is also disrespectful to me. I just thank God and nothing more. Your can,t silent me from thanking God.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by stevecantrell: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:
We must see the private parts or.....

Without seeing the privates and doing a hormone profile, and abdominal scan, we are only making guesswork. I suspect this could be a case of intersex but in Klinefelters syndrome, the subject is phenotypically MORE masculine looking, which isn't really the case here.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by MarieSucre(f): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
M4gunners:
Since when is it a crime to thank God for making me perfect?Why do you pray to God whenever there's accident and many people died?Does it me you are thanking God for those that died? Get a life joor.

Its now on this his topic you now want to thank God for making you perfect se. Just imagine someone is telling you that he has cancer and he is very sad about it, and his medical bills are piling up and he feels like he is going to die very soon.
The next thing you'll tell him is "Thank God I am healthy and I am cheerful and I am rich and I will live till I'm 80.

If you do not know when to have empathy and be sensitive then I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Henycymama:

Lolz, funny you

Go learn keyboard Ontop m now
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Walahi I no no say you sabi speak Daura language grin
prinziyke:

Lwkmd! guy u are utuscally peruzy!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
Walahi My Papa na James Bond junior brother cousin. cool
3rdlegxxx:

heheheeh this guy na bad guy.... ahah i fear who no fear u oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
Walahi I no be Gay but that Bobbi fresh like Talatu own and Talatu na 12 years girl wey dey sell Orange for Daura tongue
Arckeen:
. Den go suck am na . Awon gay oshii
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

When a female fetus is exposed to excess male hormones (testosterone ) before birth. The labia ("lips" or folds of skin of the external female genitals) fuse, and the clitoris enlarges to appear like a peni.s.

The person above from all indications is a female with a protruding cl.itoris appearing as a peni.s.
Are you saying that it is not good for a woman to have sex during pregnancy?
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by edgecution(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Let him talk to Fayose. The peoples governor.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Hmm, dat him Bobbi make small sense O

Pray for forgiveness
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by galadima77(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

This is different from klinefelter where chromosomal count is 47 and xxy.
This is caused by Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and the chromosomal count is still 46, xy or xx.
I suspect the person above to be XX intersex because the face looks feminine.

Seriously, na money the guy need o, not explanation! He already understands his problem!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by merits(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

Go su.ck am na,he goat! Person in pain n u ar makIn a jest of his bobbi.idiotu animal!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by M4gunners: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
MarieSucre:

Its now on this his topic you now want to thank God for making you perfect se. Just imagine someone is telling you that he has cancer and he is very sad about it, and his medical bills are piling up and he feels like he is going to die very soon.
The next thing you'll tell him is "Thank God I am healthy and I am cheerful and I am rich and I will live till I'm 80.

If you do not know when to have empathy and be sensitive then I'm sorry for you.
Nonsense, i don't own you anything before thanking my God. If you aren't okay with that, do the needful. Talking of sensitive, do you think now you are making sense? Pack well.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by nwanky(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Are you not mad like this?
PUSIDRILA:
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by bimbology(m): 9:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
reportnaijanews:

Original source: http://www.simonateba.com/2016/04/02/fajilade-nigerian-male-female-sexes-cries-help-wants-man/
reportnaijanews:

Original source: http://www.simonateba.com/2016/04/02/fajilade-nigerian-male-female-sexes-cries-help-wants-man/
reportnaijanews:

This is serious. Will it be operated upon successfully, is it not too late, how probably sure she or he would survive the operation? These are important questions that needed answers before surgical operation. May God intervain and provide the money.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Salamsalam240(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
May God help u as soon as possible
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
NO Iam mad like that.
nwanky:

Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
AMEN Ma
BornnAgainChild:

Pray for forgiveness
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Haba why? I rather learn keyboard ontop you
Henycymama:

Lolz, funny you

Go learn keyboard Ontop m now
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by donem: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Hermaphrodite
By the way there's one here on nairaland, he's name is Nge.........
complete the rest.
Nekwe..... Somebody pls help complete it for me.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Pangea: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
dapipson:
Are you saying that it is not good for a woman to have sex during pregnancy?

Of course not,
What has sex got to do with the explanation above?
Testosterone is a male hormone secreted by the testes. It regulates many functions and can be bought in the pharmacy as a cream, gel, patch or injectable.
A pregnant woman should not administer it in any form, if taken and the pregnancy is female, intersex like the person under discussion can be the result.
Because the hormone brings maturation of the sex organs, particularly the penis and the formation of the scrotum in the fetus. If the fetus is female and the level of testosterone rises when the sexual organ is being formed?
The hormones can make a male sexual organ to form!
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by brosammy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
There is no how one would followed this forum with coming across one thing that will make you appreciat to God better
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pangea:

Of course not,
What has sex got to do with the explanation above?
Testosterone is a male hormone secreted by the testes. It regulates many functions and can be bought in the pharmacy as a cream, gel, patch or injectable.
A pregnant woman should not administer it in any form, if taken and the pregnancy is female, intersex like the person under discussion can be the result.
Because the hormone brings maturation of the sex organs, particularly the penis and the formation of the scrotum in the fetus. If the fetus is female and the level of testosterone rises when the sexual organ is being formed?
The hormones can make a male sexual organ to form!
I appreciate your kind feedback. Thank you so much
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by billyG(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2016
Seriously this iz wher Thugnor Ayodele fayose kpomo -cutting knife is needed.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by bigfrancis21: 3:46am On Apr 05, 2016
reportnaijanews:

There is no cause for alarm. This is not her,aphroditism but simply a case of gynecomastia (male breasts) often caused by hormonal imbalances in boys or when makes are exposed to more estrogen in the body than necessary - either naturally from exposure in the mother's womb as a baby or externally from estrogen injections or excessive steroid usage. This boy is not a hermaphrodite as he clearly lacks definite signs of female reproductive organs such as Fallopian tube, ovum/ova, cervix etc. internally, it seems he possesses a complete male reproductive organ and a p3nis and no female organs within whatsoever, thus making him a complete male. Gynecomastia or Gyno, for short, can be treated successfully by the removal of the breast tissue underneath the skin and the restoration of a male like contour of the breast.
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by podosci(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
Malakh:
that's the work of a demon,not some science crap,he is the author of confusion
Like seriously? You realize this is 2016 not 1500BC... Going by your assetion it means you would call the southAfrican doctor who transplanted a penis from a dead donor to a living recipient a Mini-God? All this nonsense talk is because we live in an underdeveloped society if not they would medicaly fixed his problem and given him a normal life
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by kuljayms1(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
LOL... Oloshi
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2016
grin Ose!!
kuljayms1:

LOL... Oloshi
Ose
Re: Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help by Henycymama(f): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Haba why? I rather learn keyboard ontop you

Loll, Uno serious
unto Wic matter now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials / Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.