Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,554 members, 7,854,388 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency (11308 Views)

Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Fayose: I’m Not Contesting Election Again / Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by ettaetta(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Leave that thing, if u see chance u go surely change ur mind
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Just imagining;
MINISTRY OF STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by opius: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Dont worry Oga osoko , when u re ready let us knw..
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by LYMOH01(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2016
President of NURTW ko?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by uncleFola(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Lol, Fayose keeps extending with all these news.... You making him popular everyday with his name on FP......
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 04, 2016
That's an April's fool thing now.
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by gretblue: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
Even if he contests only the Mofos like him will vote for him.
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Ijaya123: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2016
Who will vote for you? Maybe the Wailers and their likes.
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Iyaju(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2016
banttieman:
You will never be more than the local champion u are in that hell hole called ekiti. Step out and mess urself up. Oponu onisokuso
Uncle Banttie calm down na! grin
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by onunwa21(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2016
You re the only man, who can do the job right

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by stayblack: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by gglimited: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]the Lion has spoken

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Allee90: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2016
Almajiris will certainly deal with you. Idiot
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by bolaakeem66(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2016
do fayose think that every nigeria are like ekiti people who voted him to become governor, let fayose just try to bid for presidetial seat his failure 'll be monumental according to one of my collins
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by HtwoOw: 9:12am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin See this mumu

Who wan vote for you sef?
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Squares: 9:14am On Apr 04, 2016
mitcheeew. he for try now.... anyway Nigerian forget things easily, abi how he take enter gov house for the second time?
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by gbeymey(f): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
Well said!!!
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by ikukuhero: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:
See mumu o, who wan give you before?

You want the Aso rock chef to lose his job

'cause you'll take over from him what with your obsession with cutting ponmo and slicing pepper.

This got me really laughing. Funny you!
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by nastyesco(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Governor Emeritus grin grin
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Praktikals(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2016
Zico5:
Someone should call doctors to check this man cos something is actually wrong wt him
That's visible to the blind; and audible to the deaf!
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Montaque(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2016
AntiWailer:
he stands no chance.

i don't see any sane south westerner support a Fayose Vice Presidency against an Osinbajo Vice Presidency.
osibanjo that seems not to be present in aso rock.
do u feel him at all?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by iceelilya(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2016
u had beta said u not interestd in d presidency cox u r 1zillion miles away 4rm it may b in ur dreams!
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Skain(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Even if u get na only people wey accept ur stomach infrastructure gift go vote for u...

Alawada
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by christinie(f): 9:30am On Apr 04, 2016
"Buhari has no luck. The economy may shut down anytime from now because of the inconsistency of the government policy. The president must learn to stay at home,” The governor stated.

WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Skain(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2016
Even if u get na only people wey accept ur stomach infrastructure gift go vote for u...

Alawada
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by eleko1: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
A Tout and a renowned terrorist MODU For President grin grin grin We dey Wait for una sad sad
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by Misterdhee1(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Sherriff / Fayose Ticket?? Joke of the year!
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by charlycharles(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Zico5:
Someone should call doctors to check this man cos something is actually wrong wt him if not how could someone wake up and all u think about doing to ur life is to take a swipe against the president that never look at ur existence for once. This is the exact way he put himself in problem during OBJ presidency. Something is wrong somewhere wt him
i think u r d one that needs a Brain check rather...
so thé mumu president should nt b criticised abi?
grow up zombie...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by AntiWailer: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Montaque:

osibanjo that seems not to be present in aso rock.
do u feel him at all?

Read the news.

I know he has to be where Tonto Dikeh is before you feel him.

That guy has been busy and productive.
Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by charlycharles(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Zico5:
Someone should call doctors to check this man cos something is actually wrong wt him if not how could someone wake up and all u think about doing to ur life is to take a swipe against the president that never look at ur existence for once. This is the exact way he put himself in problem during OBJ presidency. Something is wrong somewhere wt him
i think u r d one that needs a Brain check rather...
so thé mummu president should nt b criticised abi?
grow up zombie...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency by SucreB: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2016
The governor made it clear that he would never support any presidential move by Sheriff, adding that if the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chairman has such dream he should jettisoned it forthwith.

Fayose told those flying the kite of Sheriff/Fayose joint ticket that it will not fly.

“I will not support him now and I will never support him in 2019,” he insisted.

He stressed that the president must change his attitude, warning that no investor would come and invest in a nation where the president not only believes that he is the only incorruptible person but calls his citizens corrupt.

He noted that the president was using the opportunity of the office to tour round the world as he never had it in the past.

“Buhari has no luck. The economy may shut down anytime from now because of the inconsistency of the government policy. The president must learn to stay at home,” The governor stated.

i just wonder why people like to see the truth and shy away from it. this man is too correct for my liking..... i wanna say i Love Fayose!!! he likes saying the truth even about himself. you too much joor. EKun oko APC ati awon ZOMBIES!!!! lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State / President Buhari Celebrates The Release Of the Abducted Students Of GGSS Jangebe / Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.