Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl (2991 Views)

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by gistyinka(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2016
Are you in love with an Igbo girl and planning to marry her? Then this is for you!

Igbo girls, a sect of Nigerian girls from the south-eastern parts of the country, are one of the most beautiful and intelligent women in the world. However, they have other unique quirks which impact their marriages considerably.

For those who have fallen in love with Igbo girls and are unaware of these other things that come with being eternally linked to them, here are little list to help you understand your wife to be. Please keep in mind that list is applicable to most Igbo girls, but not all, like everything else, there are exceptions to the rule.

They value the presence of their family

Igbo girls have deep regard for family and so usually want to have members of their family around most of the time. Her relationship with her parents, siblings and even extended family is close knit and she will not compromise or cut them off in a hurry.

Any guy marrying an Igbo girl has to keep in mind that their home will always be packed with family members gossiping, quarrelling and laughing. Even if you decided to live far away from family, be rest assured that she will keep sending random things back home, will get home-sick a lot and so, will be in constant communication with her family.

They will speak their language to the children

While most Igbo girls are well-groomed and can speak English without the detection of a local accent, they are usually well-versed in their dialect and are proud to speak it at any time. Even when they marry from other tribes or country, they do not neglect their dialect for their husbands or a foreign one.

Their children most usually speak this mother-tongue first before learning that of their husband or any other language. So also, they tend to pass down unique Igbo traits and traditions to their children even if they are married into other tribes.

They will take care of you with love

Igbo girls are beautiful and intelligent, but most of all, they are very caring, hardworking and industrious.

They are generally strong women and while the husband plays the head of the home and brings home the bread, she most likely ends up being the foundation of the house: takes care of the kids, the budget, the food, the home generally. She will not hesitate to take up several jobs to support her husband and family, and she will still fulfill her wifely duty to keep everyone happy.

5 Things to Know Before Marrying an Igbo Girl

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by glimpse33(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
The Igbo Tribe Is Simply The Best Tribe In Nigeria.. They Have

1, Good Characters
2, Good Cooking
3, Good Finance Management
4, Good Bed Skills wink
6, Good Endowment ( Boobs & Ass)
5, Good Home Training..

If You Are Not Thinking Of Marrying An Ibo Lady, Then WTF are you now thinking

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Okk
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by ifex370(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2016
We don't need d yolobas n ausas 2 come n take our chicks angry
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by falconey(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2016
grin
if she has all these no big ass , that's no no for me.
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2016
Proudly #TeamIgboGirls grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by tolzy90(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2016
But bride price alone fit break your back undecided
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Monalisa185(f): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:

and you had to mention those two tribes? don't be a tribal idiot (bigot)

op, that your list reach 5?
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by spacefreak: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2016
tolzy90:
But bride price alone fit break your back undecided

Lol that isn't true. The peddled perception about high Igbo bride price are all lies. Once you are financially able to get married you can certainly afford to marry an Igbo woman.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by OneManLegion(m): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:

...Says a broke, masturbating loser in a serious relationship with his left hand.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by ifex370(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2016
Monalisa185:

and you had to mention those two tribes? don't be a tribal idiot (bigot)

op, that your list reach 5?

And u had to quote me with such a useless reply undecided

Get ur flat ass outta here

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by iykekelvins(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2016
Igbo girls rock cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by iykekelvins(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

...Says a broke, masturbating loser in a serious relationship with his left hand.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by ifex370(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

Keep consoling yourself..

Girls aren't my prob.. Can fix u up so u don't actually have to feel like a loser to more
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Kommen(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by OneManLegion(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:

Keep consoling yourself..

Girls aren't my prob.. Can fix u up so u don't actually have to feel like a loser to more

If girls are not your problem, why is your BB pin your signature?

Lonely dweeb.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Vikkie14: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:
Who want a Chick when the Hen/Fowl is there?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Vikkie14: 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:

And u had to quote me with such a useless reply undecided

Get ur flat ass outta here
Uncultured fellow. Must you abuse before you put down your point(s)?
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by ifex370(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

If girls are not your problem, why is your BB pin your signature?

Lonely dweeb.

Shit ain't even active.. But when it was.. Girls used to flock...

Stop looking for a low life partner.. Am not ur class

#ThatsMyLastStraw.. Cos I have lil tolerance for extremely foolish people

And don't quote me again *Fa.gggot
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by ifex370(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
Vikkie14:
Uncultured fellow. Must you abuse before you put down your point(s)?

I didn't abuse mister.. I just said the truth.. Isn't she flat assed undecided

If u actually payed attention and had not gone chasing after puna as usual grin checking her profile, you would have noticed she was the one that called me n I.diot
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by OneManLegion(m): 10:16am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:

Shit ain't even active.. But when it was.. Girls used to flock...

Stop looking for a low life partner.. Am not ur class

#ThatsMyLastStraw.. Cos I have lil tolerance for extremely foolish people
And don't quote me again *Fa.gggot

Lmfaoo! grin
Look at this dense slowpoke o.
"Am not your class". Oponu!
You're my school na.
Go school, them nor wan gree.
You fit lie say nor be clothes you dey sell? Aridin omo.
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Vikkie14: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2016
ifex370:

I didn't abuse mister.. I just said the truth.. Isn't she flat assed undecided

If u actually payed attention and had not gone chasing after puna as usual grin checking her profile, you would have noticed she was the one that called me n I.diot
If she calls you that, do you need to reply when you aint an i.diot? There are somethings you just turn blind eyes to.
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by ifex370(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Vikkie14:
If she calls you that, do you need to reply when you aint an i.diot? There are somethings you just turn blind eyes to.

I should have known better bro.. Chop knuckles smiley

Your a real gentleman
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 04, 2016
igbo women (sorry i meant woman) on my mind.
'kai wallahi kunkurun matsin chinyan matan igbo da ya yi dadi so sai so sai lipsrsealed'
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Godfullsam(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Dated few of them when in was single but had to settle for a lady from my tribe. They are only good on bed lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by tolzy90(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2016
spacefreak:

Lol that isn't true. The peddled perception about high Igbo bride price are all lies. Once you are financially able to get married you can certainly afford to marry an Igbo woman.
you think so? Lemme tel you my experience, I have a friend dating an igbo chick and he was asked to bring 1.2m, Idk whether it's because he's frm another tribe. He ws hiding it frm us his friends cos he knows we will all be against it. I just got to knw about it last week and that he has paid 850k already. At this point there's no need to be against his choice again other than wish him well.
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2016
80% of prostitutes here in Finland are Igbo.. most of them are trafficked..
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by spacefreak: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2016
tolzy90:
you think so? Lemme tel you my experience, I have a friend dating an igbo chick and he was asked to bring 1.2m, Idk whether it's because he's frm another tribe. He ws hiding it frm us his friends cos he knows we will all be against it. I just got to knw about it last week and that he has paid 850k already. At this point there's no need to be against his choice again other than wish him well.

Your friends experience is not a tribe thing but an individual thing. We have greedy folks in every tribe. The girls parents are prolly greedy. But you can't use that single experience to generalise. Whats the financial status of the girls family? Do you have an idea?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by spacefreak: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2016
banjo022:
80% of prostitutes here in Finland are Igbo.. most of them are trafficked..

Tell us something new.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 04, 2016
*spreads mat under a cashew tree.......

****Proudly an Igbogal****grin
Re: 5 Things To Know Before Marrying An Igbo Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
glimpse33:
The Igbo Tribe Is Simply The Best Tribe In Nigeria.. They Have

1, Good Characters
2, Good Cooking
3, Good Finance Management
4, Good Bed Skills wink
6, Good Endowment ( Boobs & Ass)
5, Good Home Training..

If You Are Not Thinking Of Marrying An Ibo Lady, Then WTF are you now thinking

grin grin #ProudlyIgbo

(1) (Reply)

Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. / The Complete Guide To Being A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.