Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

He Only Dates Ugly Girls; He Needs Advice On How To Attract The Beautiful Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Only Dates Ugly Girls; He Needs Advice On How To Attract The Beautiful Ones (473 Views)

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Only Dates Ugly Girls; He Needs Advice On How To Attract The Beautiful Ones by a2space(m): 11:14am On Apr 04, 2016
During my school days, a friend of mine once confessed to me that he only seems to get less than average looking girls and often wondered how I’m able to date very beautiful girls, so he asked for my advice/help.

The truth is a woman's value can be rated almost purely based on her looks. This is a terrible thing to say. But it's not denigration — it's a statement of fact. Men are programmed to inseminate as many pretty women as possible. Thus a woman's sexual value to a man can be easily determined by her physical appearance. Thus, men often employ a numerical rating system, ranging from 1 to 10, to rate women accordingly;

i) 1 , 2 - unattractive girls
ii) 3 , 4 - below average girls
iii) 5 , 6 - average girls
iv) 7 , 8 - cute, pretty girls
v) 9 , 10 - hot, extremely gorgeous girls

Though it may seem uncouth to refer to a woman as a number, such as a 5 or a 9, but the truth is that women of different ratings do behave differently, to a great degree. And furthermore, men and women will also respond differently to other people based on the perception of their relative difference in social status. This prejudice is a fundamental human behaviour — it's hardwired.

Here are some examples of women responding based on their perceived rating:

“Seeking rapport” is often an easy way to open a conversation with a set of girls who are 5s, but will only get you completely blown out with a set of 10s. Whereas being cocky and challenging, which 9s and 10s absolutely love, may cause a 4 or 5 to react in a nasty way.

Telling a girl who’s a 9 or 10 that she’s beautiful will only make you appear common like most other men because she’s heard that a million times before but telling a 3 that she’s pretty would make her appreciate you so much.
While a mere “hello” would be enough to get a “4” interested in talking to you, a mere “hello” would probably get you instantly snubbed by a “10”.
Women who are rated 7 to 10 are the ones who tend to be more attracted to a man’s financial status than anything else whilst those rated 1 to 4 tend to be a bit less insistent on a guy having much money to attract them.

Hence there is a different game to apply when trying to woo a lady based on her perceived numerical rating.

Now guys, do you often find yourself being able to only attract less than average looking girls?

I understand your pain!!

Would you like to know the proven formula for attracting the beautiful ones?

I've spent the last 7 years studying female psychology in order to get an understanding of the causes of attraction. These experiences have given me a massive edge when it comes to dating and attracting the women I wanted. Over the years a lot guys keep asking me the secret of how I'm able to date such beautiful women so I eventually decided to write an e-book to help struggling guys to become more successful with ladies.

So are you ready to get more attention from ladies and take your social life to the next level? Then send me an email at a2space2015@gmail.com and request for my e-book, "STEP UP YOUR GAME! The Proven Formula for Attracting Beautiful Women".

Know this “If you can’t attract a woman, you are by dictionary definition sterile”

(1) (Reply)

Cows Found On Badagry-volks Highway Driving / Question: How Real Can Your Connection Be With Someone You Have Not Met? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.