Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (25387 Views)

"I See Leaders Falling At The Feet Of Women In 2018" - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ojtopsy: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense

Thank God gradually people are now seeing that the problem is systematic rather than tribal or individualistic. But the system has bred too many idiotas than imaginable. Out of which leader s have to emerge whether we like it or not. The situation is already hopeless but the next generation can be groomed to think better than us. I mean those that are 10yrs and below may do better if their grooming starts now.
I'm really impressed by your comment. It show s u a a thinking fellow.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Lilimax(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
skydeexie:
Islam will not allow any revolution in Nigeria - you have to contend with it first.
Says who? People are wiser embarassed
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Bgorgeous: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please start it
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ibolomo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
And i guess the 'revolution' will start from his smelly mouth. Mtcheeew
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by poseidon12: 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense

Very appropriate description of GEJ and Buhari.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by agboolagunju: 5:00am On Apr 05, 2016
poseidon12:

homeboy205:
Start from your church and we go follow....

Na so Una start boko boys wey Una nor capable of handling them again
Have you EVER read or heard anything about Pastor Bakare in relation to Book Haram
poseidon12:

homeboy205:
Start from your church and we go follow....

Na so Una start boko boys wey Una nor capable of handling them again
Have you EVER read or heard anything about Pastor Bakare in relation to Book Haram
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by godoluwa(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Vikings007:
cc: godoluwa, see sensible comment.
yup! thats why I'm always against the present administration.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by houstonia(m): 8:25am On Apr 05, 2016
ogechieku:
I am yet to know why nigerian top pastors supported the fanatic muslim from the north? We can logically claim they trust muhamed more than jesus

Their political views shouldn't even be heard or aired in the first place. Not to talk of outrightly supporting a party.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by collinsVP: 10:10am On Apr 05, 2016
pilarnig:
angry cool angry grin. then I think we need both President at once grin. then I think we need both President at once

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by donpharaoh1: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Many youth are ready for revolution, but sir are you also ready to die ?because there's gonna be a high possibility of bloodshed when it started and you shall be used for bait for the rest to make this go as planned ,As for me I'm totally ready because there's an adage that says and I quote that "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
houstonia:

Their political views shouldn't even be heard or aired in the first place. Not to talk of outrightly supporting a party.
That is right.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
The revolution nid to start from our mind, look at lybia for example, after the revolution, things got worst. If u say this generation of politician are bad and erase all of them, what is the assurance that the next generation will be any better. I have heard some of my friends jokingly say they want to go into politics to take their share of the national cake. Am sure most Nigeria youth think like dis too. With this mindset how can we move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna / Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / Northern Governors Commission N793m NNDC Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.