Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,321 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (25386 Views)

"I See Leaders Falling At The Feet Of Women In 2018" - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by yoribo: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=28pt]We need revolution- we need revolution, yes we need revolution,but who will lead. The last one u initiated was based on selfish reasons, just to grab the second man in power in Nigeria. it failed because it was selfishly motivated. We need revolution yes, but if its motivated, it will not work because anti-YOU will frustrate the ambition. Aba women riot who motivated it. 1996 Owerri riot who motivated it, when they burnt all the 419 houses. If Yoruba people motivate it, Igbo or any other tribe won't join, likewise motivation by other tribes. It is because of selfish reasons people in power have ruin this blessed Country. Buhari has not recognized u that is why u want revolution. Never worry God will soon manage this Country by putting the bad ones aside so please don't start before God[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
kennysteve77:
I can understand what the Clergy meant, but I'll present it this way...

PMB is undoubtedly working hard to fix Nigeria, especially the damage caused by the past administration, and the fixing we all agree will take some time. While being a fixer is cool, being an empathetic fixer is the best. Why do you think a Surgeon (who specializes in fixing medical problems) would not carry out a major surgical operation without anesthetics? It's because the surgeon is empathetic and also knows there's something called pain threshold. If the Surgeon ignores the pain and continues with the operation, a patient might jump out of the theatre and say he would rather die than allow the cruel doctor continue with his fixing. PMB should not assume that Nigerians will endure hardship indefinitely. If the pain exceeds the threshold of a sizable number of Nigerians... it signals REVOLUTION
Past admnistration or Past administrations?
Was Nigeria good before then,?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Reference(m): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
I totally agree. That's why my slogan remains: 'change the game, not the players'. Why Nigerians are this slow in understanding befuddles me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Truthisit: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
Due to Jonathan's incompetence, after he fought vigorously in 2009 to see Jonathan becoming President by the 'doctrine of necessity'.
But none of your so-called leader was there when Pastor Bakare face the yaradua cabal in Abuja! Think fully, and not half-way!
TippyTop:
Shut up abeg.
Were you not part of the conspiracy to remove Dr Jonathan?
You won't be spared if there was revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Reference(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense

Hahahahaha...you know I used to say this...ages ago. Now its just coming to light. So it is not the paper that needs changing. It is the copier that smudges every reprint and you can go on till eternity, Nigeria cannot develop until the system is restructured. Unfortunately Buhari is an establishment man bent on maintaining the status quo. The truth is we need someone to scatter Nigeria so that in the process of putting the pieces back together we might just get it right. GEJ was well underway until the powers that be, the owners of Nigeria said, 'hold on, we like this country just as it is thank you dear Johnny, now get on your way...'

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
watching to see how he will survive it if the purge starts. oniranu
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Vince77(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Vikings007:
1000% supported
1001% supported.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
In the real sense, this man just let out what I have been nursing on my mind. Revolution has turned impoverished nations to super powers today! The French revolution changed France completely, even the American and Russian Revolution too. But the truth was; they had great and nationalistic minds who championed this course. The poor workers took it up for France, the serfs for Russia, even the common men championed the opposition of the British imperialist policies in America. We can do same in Nigeria. YOU AND I can be the Napoleon Bonarparte, Vladimir Lenin, and even the Lech Walesa of our time. It begins with us, and that can only breed the TRUE CHANGE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ransomed: 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
googlepikin:
Pastor ndi ofe nmanu abiakwa
:-- Bia, when will you outgrow this childish attitude of yours? Stop name calling and derogatory words. Start addressing issues.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Daniel2032(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Pidggin:
Let the revolution start with your followers, is Tunde Bakare no longer an APC chieftain?

does it means pastor can't support a party? does it even mean a child of God can't rule a country? have you not read in the bible about Moses, king David, Joshep and others? that if you evn have one, because from ur speach i can tell you are a pegan. God himself called king David the man after his heart. the man is saying what will help this country and you are here talking rubish. On your own what have you done to help this country rather than staying on nairaland? You guys should be kindful of what you say about a man of God.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by kajoula(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
[size=18pt]First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense[/size]

O.M.G... shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by kajoula(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
yoribo:
[size=28pt]We need revolution- we need revolution, yes we need revolution,but who will lead. The last one u initiated was based on selfish reasons, just to grab the second man in power in Nigeria. it failed because it was selfishly motivated. We need revolution yes, but if its motivated, it will not work because anti-YOU will frustrate the ambition. Aba women riot who motivated it. 1996 Owerri riot who motivated it, when they burnt all the 419 houses. If Yoruba people motivate it, Igbo or any other tribe won't join, likewise motivation by other tribes. It is because of selfish reasons people in power have ruin this blessed Country. Buhari has not recognized u that is why u want revolution. Never worry God will soon manage this Country by putting the bad ones aside so please don't start before God[/size]

grin in a typical Nollywood voice over grin .......[size=28pt]THE gODS HAVE SPOKEN[/size]
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2016
naijathings:

[size=14pt] clap clap clap.... i like your point of view... whoever you are. one of the most well though writings i have read on nairaland... but guess what ! people will hardly read this and think deep about it, they rather slap each other and hold on to partisan politicking sense of reasoning and bury this food for thought somewhere in a heap of forgotten words.

it is just as if Nigerians are being tested, in a laboratory of pain and hardship, to see how much suffering we can take. it is like the test is turned up one more notch with every passing day with new one-sided policies, new tariffs, new lies, uncertain salary payment dates, terrible quality of goods and services, plundering and killing of farms and farmers, high price of everything from price of Tom Tom to school fees.

How long can we go on SURVIVING and saying GOD WILL HELP US ?

that is the experiment [/size]
cc: godoluwa, see sensible comment.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Reference(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
'...Suffering is good for the soul..' said Roger Moore in the epic movie 'Wild Geese'. The bible says, 'when my anointed has suffered then he will be free from corruption'. I hope these things we have come to see since 1999 elevates the thinking of the average Nigerians and charts a course of safety for our beloved country. But if after all Hades and High Water we are still bound to primodial desires of tongue and creed then we are amongst all men most, most miserable.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by skydeexie(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Islam will not allow any revolution in Nigeria - you have to contend with it first.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by oluleye37: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=44403166]Bakare should go and die.. angry[obviously a mad cow.

/quote]
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Stanbeto: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
You voted for Change lets enjoy it, it colud be +ve or -ve Change is Change
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by habayommy: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by moski5(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Shut up abeg.

no need to make it personal or political

Jona messed up we needed change we tot Pmb will deliver it appears he's sentimental cause the majority of the people benefiting from d current situation/mess of the Nation

Let's remove sentiments n make moves to fix d Nation
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Bjergtrolde: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:

Wow. Well put.
Omogin you're the man.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by richidinho(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
kennysteve77:

PMB is undoubtedly working hard to fix Nigeria, especially the damage caused by the past administration, and the fixing we all agree will take some time. While being a fixer is cool, being an empathetic fixer is the best. Why do you think a Surgeon (who specializes in fixing medical problems) would not carry out a major surgical operation without anesthetics? It's because the surgeon is empathetic and also knows there's something called pain threshold. If the Surgeon ignores the pain and continues with the operation, a patient might jump out of the theatre and say he would rather die than allow the cruel doctor continue with his fixing. PMB should not assume that Nigerians will endure hardship indefinitely. If the pain exceeds the threshold of a sizable number of Nigerians... it signals REVOLUTION
Do u know why u dnt gather much likes
Bc ur level of intelligent is@ 99 . Pips here wld ave prefer u start talking abt PDP n APC
I hail bros
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Start from your church and we go follow....

Na so Una start boko boys wey Una nor capable of handling them again
You missed it, its not from his church:let all his children start the revolution then others go join.Pls Nigerians be wise whoever teaches anything should show it first.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
pilarnig:
angry cool angry grin. then I think we need both President at once grin. then I think we need both President at once
I support you: so that the one with plenty sense go share & the one with plenty spine go share.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
homeboy205:
Start from your church and we go follow....

Na so Una start boko boys wey Una nor capable of handling them again
You even missed it.Anybody that instigates any kasala should put his children in front.Nigerians be wise don't be the ones to receive bullets o.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by VirginFinder: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
onoerime:
Yoruba style of starting a fight and dulging dodging behind.

You are a dullard!
Yorubas have always been at the forefront.
We dont seek allies before going ahead.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by basingstoke: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
THE BEST RESPONSE SINCE 2014... God bless you. very balanced

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by todayboy: 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2016
We need revolution to stone useless pastors like tundebakare
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Shut up abeg.

Yet, you conveniently forget that he was part of the conspiracy that got Jonathan in.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by deji68: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin cool cool
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
kennysteve77:

Well said!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:

Nice quote.
Then we had obasanjo who had spine and sense but was EXTREMELY corrupt and privatized companies to his friends and minions.

We need a leader dt has both spine and sense and is honest. I dont know when we will get that. Unfortunately i think its only the exmilitary leaders dt possess any sort of spine to lead all the tribes in this country. Nigeria is difficult.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
houstonia:
If there's a purge trust me you'd be the first to be purged.

Infact if you have a tight niccur like me in that church of yours he'd definitely make it look like an accident the exact moment you stated this shit.

Mumu man
I am yet to know why nigerian top pastors supported the fanatic muslim from the north? We can logically claim they trust muhamed more than jesus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan / "Return Home, Things Are Changing In Nigeria" - FG Tells Nigerians In Diaspora / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.