Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,255 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare (25385 Views)

"I See Leaders Falling At The Feet Of Women In 2018" - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare / El-Rufai At Later Rain Assembly Church. Pictured With Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by crazygod(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
All na grammar. Sir u're one of the reasons y naija is in this mess now. U're so lucky that u're not part of this present administration cos na everyday people dey swear for apc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ManTiger(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
There is a hidden love in Revolution!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by godoluwa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
[s]
Vikings007:
1000% supported
[/s]yimu
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by anytexy: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Now a member of wailing wailers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Kingspin(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
They wouldnt hear rather prefer to shout `change` that have no effect.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
godoluwa:
[s][/s]yimu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by appini: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na small shit dey spoil yansh.. Let wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by tiwiex(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
nabiz:
(1)Buhari is more of a miser than economist
(2)Buhari don't trust his minister and has refused to give them free hand to work
Gbam. Are you in my head?
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by appini: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=Vikings007 post=44403455][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by hucienda: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by nonstan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense

Honestly bro u said it all

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Eluwilussit(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
The Nigerian system that throws up the worst as their President needs serious rework. First we had a President with sense but no spine. Now we have one with spine but no sense

So true. Somewhere in our dear country, are men and women with both qualities but our style of national politics will never give chance to such people.

Until we abolish "state of origin " or replace it with city of residence, we will keep producing idiiots as our leaders. angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by hucienda: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
chaii... na d summary bi dis.. EoD

Thread Closed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by blackprowler: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
three:
#HowToFixNigeria

If by 2019 Nigerians who are currently under 40 years old (and who are detribalised and selfless) are not able to wrest power from the 'usual suspects'. Nigeria's migration from third to first world nation may very well not take place before 2100

Migration from third to first world status CAN take place in a generation (33 years) with consistent committed selfless and visionary leadership (across party lines) propagating a POLICY MASTERPLAN that must be arrived at via extensive research and creative problems solving.

Nigeria's problems are more than 50 years old! The solutions to these problems are just as old.

A youth (36 years or less) will DV be 69 years old or less in 33 years, he or she will either be faced with a gargantuan mess of a nation or a country that is head and shoulders above most nations of the world.

Which would we rather have?

Dem no dey plant corn for morning harvest am for night, guys we've really really got to start thinking and doing.

You must be in dreamland. Nigerian under 40 must be detribalised? Don't you at least read nairaland posts? Nigeria will continue to be a joke. The fools are now repeating what I told them years ago and they said I didn't have enough "timber and caliber" to talk. I HAVE EVIDENCE!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by etas1001(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:

LOL. YOU ARE TRULY A NIGERIAN. YOU JUST NAILED IT. GEJ AS PRESIDENT. PMB AS EFCC CHAIRMAN

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by eyeview: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
"Whaaat!
Pastor Tunde Bakare must be an ipod youth! How dare he say the truth!
EFCC arrest him!"

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by wazobiaN9(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Shut up abeg.
We're you not part of the conspiracy to remove Dr Jonathan?
You won't be spared if there was revolution.

small boys who will never be patient enough to read...

anyways, this is what he was saying in summary ( i guess the grammar may be too much for you though.. grin grin grin)

“This is a revolution that transcends politics or policies; a revolution that means far more than any change of government; a revolution that means a radical reformation of values as they impact upon the social, economic and political landscapes of our nation.”

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=14pt]Ours leaders need iron hand before they can be corrected. I don't see anything wrong in blowing these people up during one of their national assembly meetings. We the masses have powers in our hands to make this nation great. Let's stop wailing online. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Horlufemi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
onoerime:
Yoruba style of starting a fight and dulging behind.

DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING DULGING

You and Buhari who dull pass

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by nonstan(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
etas1001:

LOL. YOU ARE TRULY A NIGERIAN. YOU JUST NAILED IT. GEJ AS PRESIDENT. PMB AS EFCC CHAIRMAN

Honestly It would work so well

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by bluecircle470: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
TippyTop:
Shut up abeg.
We're you not part of the conspiracy to remove Dr Jonathan?
You won't be spared if there was revolution.

My brother, he's saying the truth and was Nigeria moving forward under Jonathan? Capital NO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by BossWike(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
A bloody revolution that will eliminate this dry skull will be appreciated world wide!

Silly dullard

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by naijathings(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
kennysteve77:
I can understand what the Clergy meant, but I'll present it this way...

PMB is undoubtedly working hard to fix Nigeria, especially the damage caused by the past administration, and the fixing we all agree will take some time. While being a fixer is cool, being an empathetic fixer is the best. Why do you think a Surgeon (who specializes in fixing medical problems) would not carry out a major surgical operation without anesthetics? It's because the surgeon is empathetic and also knows there's something called pain threshold. If the Surgeon ignores the pain and continues with the operation, a patient might jump out of the theatre and say he would rather die than allow the cruel doctor continue with his fixing. PMB should not assume that Nigerians will endure hardship indefinitely. If the pain exceeds the threshold of a sizable number of Nigerians... it signals REVOLUTION

[size=14pt] clap clap clap.... i like your point of view... whoever you are. one of the most well though writings i have read on nairaland... but guess what ! people will hardly read this and think deep about it, they rather slap each other and hold on to partisan politicking sense of reasoning and bury this food for thought somewhere in a heap of forgotten words.

it is just as if Nigerians are being tested, in a laboratory of pain and hardship, to see how much suffering we can take. it is like the test is turned up one more notch with every passing day with new one-sided policies, new tariffs, new lies, uncertain salary payment dates, terrible quality of goods and services, plundering and killing of farms and farmers, high price of everything from price of Tom Tom to school fees.

How long can we go on SURVIVING and saying GOD WILL HELP US ?

that is the experiment [/size]

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by ATERI(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
I have been hearing this since I was a kid.
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by Deen77: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Paperwhite:
I thought you clamored & voted for "Change"? Pls enjoy it to the fullest.

Actually we manage d change, but revolution is what we deserve. Will religion and tribe allow.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by chuksmad(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:
You are very intelligent, infact you have said it all. that is the funny system we found ourselves in

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by haconjy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
See what u cost your self... tunde...OK o tell your President again... < a href="http://www.themafrica..com"> Themafrica</a>
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by haconjy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
See what u cost your self... tunde...OK o tell your President again... < a href="http://www.themafrica..com"> Themafrica</a>
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by hadura29(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2016
kennysteve77:

PMB is undoubtedly working hard to fix Nigeria, especially the damage caused by the past administration, and the fixing we all agree will take some time. While being a fixer is cool, being an empathetic fixer is the best. Why do you think a Surgeon (who specializes in fixing medical problems) would not carry out a major surgical operation without anesthetics? It's because the surgeon is empathetic and also knows there's something called pain threshold. If the Surgeon ignores the pain and continues with the operation, a patient might jump out of the theatre and say he would rather die than allow the cruel doctor continue with his fixing. PMB should not assume that Nigerians will endure hardship indefinitely. If the pain exceeds the threshold of a sizable number of Nigerians... it signals REVOLUTION

It explains young's modulus principle of elastic limit... hmmm
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by dearsly(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
kennysteve77:

De pain is already 2much!
Re: Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare by papadjaji: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
omogin:

Make them catch you first grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blame Obasanjo For Nigeria’s Energy Crisis –atiku / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / Students Destroy Ajimobo's Bill Board In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.