Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] (7332 Views)

As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
DISCLAIMER
I have met with the client in person. I actually traveled to Abakaliki to meet with him cool

Please I sincerely apologize for my initial assumptions and misconception have been proven false.
In fact, this experience has taught me that You'll never know people until you meet with them one on one and have firsthand experience. You don't just sit behind your keyboard/phone and assume things.

Please ignore my initial post. Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by daddytime(m): 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol...
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Ok
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by NiRfreak(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Make I sit down buy this plot of land for future investment
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by DoubleEngine007: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Them many,there is one that always supports gay on every post on Fp. He will soon come here to attack us over this post. His monica has GW in it,he will be here soon,trust me.I think he is one of them and I even thought that shit was against Nigeria law People now do it openly ,even the Lesb also.. There is these two Les on YouTube ,who claimed to be living in lagos island.. Them no dey hide am. Abi them don reverse the law ni?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Fvckyouall: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
mynd4409:
You can not be safe with your fellow guys; because they might rape you, or poison your food to rape you,
no more guy time. if you visit somebody fear would grip you, cases of male rape will increase, they might rape you when you go to watch movies or football at their place

copied form Queenlovely post

Boss abeg click on his picture and zoom is and paste it here
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Fvckyouall: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
mynd4409:

Lol dem go delete this thread if I try am..

Look at this screenshot you'll see his.personal website there wink

Ok I have seen it but I hope this isn't for cruise cause attempted rape is a bad accusation. Let me wait until you finish posting for more proofs

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by JayCynic(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mynd44, you're still using a 3g phone bruh. How can you claim to be the best web developer in Nigeria
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
space for sellgrin

I dedicate this space to the unemployment am facing and hunger

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Cholls(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
My brother post their phone number here let us investigation further...
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Modified.
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
JayCynic:
Mynd44, you're still using a 3g phone bruh. How can you claim to be the best web developer in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
JayCynic:
Show me who sabi write code pass me? cool
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Cholls(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
mynd4409:

Here's the man's personal website. There you'll know everything about him. You can also look him up on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.

He stays in Abakiliki, Ebonyi State.
my brother we got this, but you have to give his phone number so we can expedite the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
the guy want destroy yo ass?
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mynd4409: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother we got this, but you have to give his phone number so we can expedite the investigation.
You people will delete the thread once I post phone number grin
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Queenlovely(f): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
mynd4409:
You can not be safe with your fellow guys; because they might rape you, or poison your food to rape you,
no more guy time. if you visit somebody fear would grip you, cases of male rape will increase, they might rape you when you go to watch movies or football at their place

copied form Queenlovely post
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Cholls(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
mynd4409:

You people will delete the thread once I post phone number grin
my brother what do have to loose?
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cholls:
my brother what do have to loose?
his sexuality
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by JayCynic(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
mynd4409:

Show me who sabi write code pass me? cool

No disrespect to your skill but you haven't met people yet bruh. Be humble. There's many nerds on here in NL that literally speak in C++

1 Like

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
I went through the Op's posts. Honestly I did not see even one reason for you guys to meet physically. There must be an ulterior motive behind his invitation.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mcjohny(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
i comment my reserve till you finish. my experience with homo in kano should be shared maybe not today
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by mcjohny(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Op I comment my reserve till you finish.
my experience with homo in kano should be shared maybe not today
JayCynic:

No disrespect to your skill but you haven't met people yet bruh. Be humble. There's many nerds on here in NL that literally speak in C++
Oga please calm down so the op can finish this lesson biko.
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Mcslize: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Them many,there is one that always supports gay on every post on Fp. He will soon come here to attack us over this post. His monica has GW in it,he will be here soon,trust me.I think he is one of them and I even thought that shit was against Nigeria law People now do it openly ,even the Lesb also.. There is these two Les on YouTube ,who claimed to be living in lagos island.. Them no dey hide am. Abi them don reverse the law ni?

Is it The Kachi Family?

That's another Les YouTube channel.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by The5DME(m): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Op is Charles ichulo aka Cakephp.......
Re: Beware Of These Men - [PICTURES] by Mcslize: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
JayCynic:

Wrong assertion. It's 3G Sim he is using or 3G network.

I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro, a 4G phone but my Sim is 3G as that's what the network operator has in the city I live. So you can't really assert he is using a 3G phone cuz u saw 3G on top of his screenshots.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Friend? / How Will Make A Girl Who Hate U For No Reason To Love U / Lady Boasts About 'hallelujah Challenge' After All-night S*x With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.