Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... (1221 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
imagine a girl you chased for months and she later agreed.

GUYS : in the process of doing it with her then you discovered she wore a butt pad.

what will you do ,what will be your reaction?
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by mrphysics(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chai, joblessness., seeth what thou hath caused?
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by dharay99: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
abeq help me out,
which 1 be yanshpad again...
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
mrphysics:

who be this slowpoke again? is 23.48pm a work hour?

2 Likes

Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Upnepaa(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
undecided
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by ShakurM(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
mrphysics:
Guy face your physics grin

1 Like

Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Cutehector(m): 5:30am On Apr 05, 2016
Bleep her right in d anus without pity
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Bleep her right in d anus without pity

lwkm
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Boxer007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:
imagine a girl you chased for months and she later agreed.

GUYS : in the process of doing it with her then you discovered she wore a butt pad.

what will you do ,what will be your reaction?

My gosh, Boo boo, you so cutely sweet & I could french kiss you. Boo boo, May I scrach your back and you scrach mine one on one? Boo boo, Do you reside any where on the Island and may we hook up this weekend? Saturday? Boo boo, I would love to wine & dine you before the real thing
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
Boxer007:

My gosh, Boo boo, you so cutely sweet & I could french kiss you. Boo boo, May I scrach your back and you scrach mine one on one? Boo boo, Do you reside any where on the Island and may we hook up this weekend? Saturday? Boo boo, I would love to wine & dine you before the real thing

hey gayman I told ya since last year I'm straight .

let me refer you to durrentthebitch he is gay too.
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Boxer007(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:

No thanks, Boo boo, I rather smash you. Boo Boo are you free this weekend to come around to Island? Boo boo I will take care of your taxi fare
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:

u are handsome. cheesy
pls gv Boxer a chance grin
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
u are handsome. cheesy

pls gv Boxer a chance grin

boxer007 this is the guy I was talking about.

common durentt give him your ass let him drill
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:

boxer007 this is the guy I'm talking about.

Boxer prefers u! grin
don't be such an idiot.
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Boxer prefers u! grin
don't be such an idiot.
assjockers should drill each other.
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by Boxer007(m): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
falconey:

boxer007 this is the guy I was talking about.

Boo boo, two guys would love to f*** you as you are a very handsome dude. If i were you, I would take it as a compliment. Boo boo, I would love to myself
Re: 100% GUYS Only.......... In The Process If You Discover.... by falconey(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2016
Boxer007:

Boo boo, two guys would love to f*** you as you are a very handsome dude. If i were you, I would take it as a compliment. Boo boo, I would love to myself

dude please stop, I have a dick like you!!!!!! my asshole is to poo!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Sexual Spots Does A Woman Have? / What Does He Hope To Achieve? / Have I Overreacted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.