Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,686 members, 7,840,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' (36793 Views)

Police Arrest Late Abubakar Audu’s Son, Other Family Members / BREAKING: Police Arrest Late Abubakar Audu’s Son, Family Members In Kogi / Late Audu Teen Wife All Grown Up With Kid (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by nan1: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2016
her life her business

1 Like

Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by BE811APP: 9:32am On Apr 05, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 05, 2016
excuse moi

Lilimax:
embarassed
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by weselomo(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2016
haha, dis is disgusting, imagine d man dried lips on the lady cute lips........imagine both stack naked and her body and his body in comparison
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by YelloweWest: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2016
Under Islamic law is she allowed to remarry?
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Gpopsicle(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2016
mehn ds s sick
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by EazyMoh(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2016
YelloweWest:
Under Islamic law is she allowed to remarry?
Of course she is allowed to remarry.
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by samx4real(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2016
Wasted kitten...

Time for that young guy she has being forming for, to take over!
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2016
shachris02:

omoh i fit convert to islam for that girl! DAMN she hot! sad
.........No what you need to do is to fully CONVERT TO A MILLIONAIRE from that your THOUSANDNAIRE level ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by busyfishing(m): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2016
shachris02:
shocked who's that beauty behind her??
you have eyes of a hawk.I saw her too o
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by SAMBARRY: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2016
solid3:
Who's digging her now?
pervs and pedophililes every where. After now if Donald trump dey talk una go dey vex
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by habsydiamond(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
What will be her faith now that baba Audu don die. I still stand against teen marriage. It sucks

1 Like

Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by amagzy: 9:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Godgay:
see as the man face be,na wa oh,wentin I wan even talk seft?
Lol. talk wetin dey ur mind😃
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by sweetilicious(f): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Another Caroline Danjuma; calling herself independent woman, yet attached to the apron strings of her father's mate for money to fund her 'independent' lifestyle.

It is either those boys(Audu's kids) kick her out or they turn her to a sex vendor like they did to sugar belly(or kini ko).
Protect women
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by kizyalex10(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2016
Chanchit:
So this man put the small girl for family way before he waka! The girls market value never crash sha.
taaaa,who tell u say I crash,i swear,with her money nd d possession in her place,plus beauty,na only one she born naah,men go sell land buy..sorry I mean marry her.
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by 4nobody4every1: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
SexxyMafi:
See the kind meat wen that worwor man bin dey chop
grin grin
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by commodorejydes(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2016
Chanchit:
So this man put the small girl for family way before he waka! The girls market value never crash sha.
crash fire.... Abi she don even boost her CV... No going below a governor again, maybe na our next president go marry her.
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Hakeem3(m): 10:12am On Apr 05, 2016
Shodys say she no com for the body O.. She com for d MONEY oO...
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by jelal007(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2016
Naija Babes....there's no distinction between them and grand pa's especially when he's loaded. Will the parents of this girl give her out in marriage to Audu,if he isn't loaded? May he RIP
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by DIKEnaWAR: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2016
sweetilicious:
Protect women

My dear, women should protect themselves by living responsibly and not take high risks because of money.
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Olofintoto(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2016
Chanchit:
The girl market value never crash sha.
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by shiimah: 11:24am On Apr 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Wetin this fine girl see for that old man body I no know embarassed
I'm sure she would have been re-married by now smiley
She see money. I bet U, if money grow on trees, girls wouldn't mind dating and marrying monkeys
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by kizyalex10(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2016
The man looks dead even bfor he died,his face looks like an elmbamed man,even my dead grand father during his funeral nd embalment wasn't that ugly.but women nd risk shaa.tell a woman where the money is,the forget about the risk nd consequences involved.only dis man;s face will make me hav convulsion,but a fine girl. Wey dey see cockroach run,go still see dis man face as romantic.hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Itaarh(m): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
shiimah:
She see money. I bet U, if money grow on trees, girls wouldn't mind dating and marrying monkeys

Lol
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2016
shachris02:

omoh i fit convert to islam for that girl! DAMN she hot! sad
I tink say na only me see her o
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by nellyelitz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
Pls is the man still dead
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
What's grown up here? She's still a child.
Re: Late Abubakar Audu's 'Teen Bride' by GorkoDimo: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Not him he died 4 years ago this baby is less than 3. Girl for don chop inheritance go marry another small boy who inturn did the needful.

Muslim Women inherit 1/8 of their Husband estate sha, imagine Audu's estate

(
Godstraight:
see as the man face be,na wa oh,wentin I wan even talk seft?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Throwback Photo That Showed Saraki And Buhari May Never Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.