Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually (1845 Views)

Husband, Wife Compete For Adultery After Failed Marriage In Lagos / Three Kids Abandoned As Husband, Wife Were Sent To Prisons In Lagos (pic) / Reasons You Should Not Divorce Your Man Because He Can't Satisfy You Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2016
You will say I have come again oh, yes I have come. If you follow my thrend 'let your wife miss you' and if you have not seen it search for it. You will observe that what can make your wife miss you most is that priority which is sex, are you saying this guy too like sex? Yes I do because God legalised it in marriage. Can someone that is over weight or obesity satisfy his wife, no. Even can you enjoy a woman that is over weight, not at all. Then there must be away out. The only way out is to reduce your weight. How can this happen? There is a 9day therapy that will do it for you. Stay tune for this. Whatsapp 08062430856, call 07065486053
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
There are some styles that a man may like that a fact lady can not do and vise visa. Some men do abandon their wife because she suddenly become fat, this is because the man didn't like fat lady and a lady may now appreciate a fat man because he can't satisfy her.
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Overweight is related or prone to some ailment/sickness. Overweight causes infertility, heart attack, hypertension, heart failure, impotence and diabetes. Avoid been overweight
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2016
overweight causes frequent tiredness. Bring about snoring. The deposited fat and what in the body can be removed within 9day and prevention of further deposition will be put in place. Contact me thru my profile
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by MMotimo: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Good old diet and exercise is what is needed, not 9 day wonder therapies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by 124mumsy: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
MMotimo:
Good old diet and exercise is what is needed, not 9 day wonder therapies
must u spoil his business, Mr I too know, if we find out now you have pot belle
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by MMotimo: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
124mumsy:
must u spoil his business, Mr I too know, if we find out now you have pot belle

Lol, I practise what I preach. Watch what you eat and exercise if you need to . . . . that will do it everytime
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
MMotimo:

Lol, I practise what I preach. Watch what you eat and exercise if you need to . . . . that will do it everytime
. U are right, but somebody that is overweight already and which to loss weight quick, will exercise do that? What of those that are naturally overweight i.e they have it in their gene, how will you explain that. Can exercise do it within 1month not to talk of 9day?
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by ponkitibobo: 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
adesteve0606:
There are some styles that a man may like that a fact lady can not do and vise visa. Some men do abandon their wife because she suddenly become fat, this is because the man didn't like fat lady and a lady may now appreciate a fat man because he can't satisfy her.

This is not true. It all depends on ur preference and what u can do sexually. There is no style they cannot do.
In fact they are more exciting bed. You feel the fullness of their vj on ur dick. Fleshy and well lubricated.
Fat ladies dey full hand when u grab them.
They don't sound fragile anytime u dey squeeze them.
Some talk about odour, this is not thru either, it all depends on personal hygiene.
I like plumpy, chubby succulent and big. I don't like skinny, tiny, slengo and bony.

So pls don't make the plus size pple look awkward they have their fans too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
ponkitibobo:

This is not true. It all depends on ur preference and what u can do sexually. There is no style they cannot do.
In fact they are more exciting bed. You feel the fullness of their vj on ur dick. Fleshy and well lubricated.
Fat ladies dey full hand when u grab them.
They don't sound fragile anytime u dey squeeze them.
Some talk about odour, this is not thru either, it all depends on personal hygiene.
I like plumpy, chubby succulent and big. I don't like skinny, tiny, slengo and bony.

So pls don't make the plus size pple look awkward they have their fans too.
Do u know that some ailment are associated with fat ppl, like infertility, impotence, diabetes etc. Try to have deeper understanding of fat in d body my brother
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by ponkitibobo: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2016
adesteve0606:
Do u know that some ailment are associated with fat ppl, like infertility, impotence, diabetes etc. Try to have deeper understanding of fat in d body my brother

Don't misinform the pple cos u want to do ur business, all the disease u mentioned can be found in the skinny and slengo pple u are promoting.
Re: Over Weight Will Not Allow Your Husband/wife To Enjoy You Sexually by adesteve0606(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2016
ponkitibobo:

Don't misinform the pple cos u want to do ur business, all the disease u mentioned can be found in the skinny and slengo pple u are promoting.
My brother why can't you do your research first before condemned my write-up. You keep on saying what you don't know. Did I say those people can not have such ailment, don't you understand the word prone to, or mostly. Go and do your research and you will understand better. Stop criticising what you don't know and thereby misleading people.

(1) (Reply)

Ct Scan In Lagos Help / Who Will Be Your First Son / Is No Sex Before Marriage Out-dated Or More Important Than Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.