Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) (1274 Views)

Governor Wike Investigates Cause Of Flood Just After 10 Hours Downpour (Photos) / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Floods took over Rumoula after a heavy down pour in PH yesterday.
Check the photos below:
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/04/05/the-sorry-state-of-port-harcourt-road-after-a-heavy-downpourphotos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by Nixiepie(f): 10:11am On Apr 05, 2016
Hmmm it is well
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by utytill(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Ameachi sef.
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by JAZES(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
Hmmm it is well

It is really well, Lagos is not better though. Waiting for the raining season to start in Lag too, it wont be funny
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by phantom(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2016
utytill:
Ameachi sef.

Oga,Aba road belongs to the FG. Please get informed and stop calling a man whose shoelaces your popsi no fit tie. Cheers.
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by Nixiepie(f): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2016
JAZES:

It is really well, Lagos is not better though. Waiting for the raining season to start in Lag too, it wont be funny
u mean it hasn't been rainy in lagos yet?
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by JAZES(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
u mean it hasn't been rainy in lagos yet?

Not heavily, just scantily
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by utytill(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
phantom:

Oga,Aba road belongs to the FG. Please get informed and stop calling a man whose shoelaces your popsi no fit tie. Cheers.
laff,funny enough you mentioned my dad,sign of bad home training.secondly,Ameachi is from Rivers state and member of federal cabinet.so who do you want me to mention?abi na Lokpobri.
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by Abagworo(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
JAZES:

Not heavily, just scantily

Even here in Port Harcourt the rains have been light. The truth is that drainage on Aba Road has been blocked and it needs servicing. I passed Rumuola after a light shower and under the bridge was like an ocean to the extent that no car could use it. This has never happened.
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by phantom(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
utytill:
laff,funny enough you mentioned my dad,sign of bad home training.secondly,Ameachi is from Rivers state and member of federal cabinet.so who do you want me to mention?abi na Lokpobri.
so you dey mention im name based on what Minister of transport?

I repeat ,your old boy no fit wipe im as.s.
Next time get info before you post.
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by utytill(m): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
phantom:

Person wey no respect him papa no fit respect respect any papa.
Re: The Sorry State Of Port-harcourt Road After A Heavy Downpour(photos) by utytill(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
phantom:

APShit zombie.

(1) (Reply)

Callousness Of Lagos State Governors -being Mean To The Poor / Niger Delta Avengers Floats Another Twitter Account / Caroline Danjuma And Husband’s Alleged Mistress Fight Dirty On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.