Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians (40835 Views)

President Buhari Trending On Twitter Over His Vacation / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / "Fearless Buhari" Trending On Twitter - See Screenshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by clevadani: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:

Good one also follow this links.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/insecurity-buhari-promised-blood-if-he-lost-presidency/

http://dailypost.ng/2013/04/03/buhari-is-making-nigeria-ungovernable-presidency/
Please read the links you posted. You obviously did not read it before posting.
Neither Burhari nor any CPC member ever said that they'll make Nigeria ungovernable for Gej.
It was said by PDP chieftain Alhaji Lawal Kaita. Please read up and cure your ignorance.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Decryptor(m): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2016
The painful truth is that Buhari will still be president after 2019 because he will make sure another "JEGA" rigs for him and the Northerners will back him up with their votes. Then in 2023, he will bid for a 3rd Term and there's nothing you all can do about it! I am yet to see someone from the North criticize this evil man!

#EnjoyTheChangeYouVotedFor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by tico1212(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=adonismuller post=44427969]Please no northerner or westerner should complain!

They should just shut up and enjoy the change...

Who chooses a stack illiterate over a phd holder to lead a country like Nigeria?

Ya'all aint seen nothing yet E ti ri nkan kan
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by TPAND(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
clevadani:

Please read the links you posted. You obviously did not read it before posting.
Neither Burhari nor any CPC member ever said that they'll make Nigeria ungovernable for Gej.
It was said by PDP chieftain Alhaji Lawal Kaita. Please read up and cure your ignorance.

I am not sure you read my links. Read well especially the second one. Buhari was credited with making the state ungovernable for GEJ, also he also compelled his followers to go for blood if he lost the elections.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by clevadani: 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
TPAND:

I am not sure you read my links. Read well especially the second one. Buhari was credited with making the state ungovernable for GEJ, also he also compelled his followers to go for blood if he lost the elections.
credited by whom? Doyin Okupe? The same man that told everyone to call him a foool? Lol.
I can see the type of people u take serious.
I've told u d man that said that he will make naija ungovernable 4 Gej,yet u r still arguing blindly, it is obvious that ur hate 4 Pres Buhari will always blind u from seeing the truth.
Because ur arguments do not hold water, u have gone from crediting Buhari with the ungovernable statement to compelling his followers to go for blood. SMH
u said that Buhari was credited with the statement, but u have not been able to pull out the interview where he made such statement. U r simply relying on conjectures.
Please google Alhaji Lawal Kaita and stop displaying your ignorance on a public forum when information is readily available.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by wordychap: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
josite:

.if I am buhari I will apologize to Nigerians and sacked the minister in charge of petroleum/nnpc.
Unfortunately, buhari himself is d minister grin
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by tuniski: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
kropotkin2:
All nothing but the twitting of the worthless wailing wailers whom we shall put to shame when these trying times are over. And when this happens their pain and anguish shall be multiplied a million times over. #IstandWithBuhari#.

I also buy fuel at N250/L too

Any positive that will come out of this buhari's admiin will be cos of wailers. Wailing today is the most patriotic and honourable civic duty. Zombism will only lead to more catastrophe!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by seyilabi(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can never comment here cos wailers are everywhere like a ants to sugar. grin
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by suleimandantoro(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
TheEclectic:

You're an idiot! A very big fool! You no get common sense at all! More than 80% of those running things now in APC were strong PDP members for 14 to 16 years, e.g. Amaechi, Saraki, etc. Most of them were responsible for rendering our refineries comatose just so that theirs can keep selling refined products (fuel, diesel, etc) to us at 'cut throat' prices. So stop talking nonsense.
guy,u are a true definition off a bastard,i didn't abuse or callout anybody,so learn hw to talk u f*ckin cunt
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by curvilicious: 12:00am On Apr 06, 2016
cry Oh buhari

U hav sovar tire

Oh APC's bubu cry

Sai baba!

APC!!!! Change!!!!

Is the changie we are wanting
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by smoothvee(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2016
I am maniacally bewildered sad
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by guyXander(m): 1:34am On Apr 06, 2016
emmyblackky:
more snapshots
Had to stuck the girl 'hausa blah blah blah' grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by opribo(m): 2:16am On Apr 06, 2016
I don't know what you guys expect from a 75 yes old an. If you guys push him to his grave you will have yourself to blame because that is when you will know that a mad man has brothers.

You people should just leave him alone 'keje' let him just be travelling about the country is on auto. Pa Buhari can't shout neither can he run he is here to relax and sign your documents. Not here to woory his brain or think of anything. I'm sire his doctors must have told him to stop worrying, stop reading newspapers and stop watching local stations.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by coolscott(m): 3:38am On Apr 06, 2016
janellemonae:

Ur pretty st*pid, what abt d 46% southwesterners DT didn't vote buhari? Maybe u should say APC voltrons in d sw should not complain. Tribal propagandist.
I don't support ur calling him stupid although I understand you are angry. That is how Igbos talk. I heard a northerner complain that they said they are the ones that gave GEJ votes in the north in 2011 against opposition from northerners. Meanwhile many northerners voted for the GEJ/Sambo ticket. Remember GEJ was Yar Adua's loyal and respectful "boy" at that time, never giving any troubles.

Igbos have a record of diplomatic ineptitude the fruits of which they lend to those with whom they take sides, in a bid to support them
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 06, 2016
glossy6:

You will soon buy at 1,000/l ukporoko abi wetin you call yourself

APC zombie
Try and hustle more money to afford the temporary high fuel prices. This regime we fought tooth and nail to install is on the right path to take Nigeria into greatness. Your pain has just begun
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 06, 2016
rgee:

Dats if u survive to witness it
i will survive it and will come here to witness your cries of anguish and pain when Nigeria becomes great again
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Eluwilussit(m): 4:02am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=SleekMallam post=44433271]
Nigeria is bigger than Buhari! Does he think Nigeria is his papa property? only him and Apc will go down. [/quote

Well, I hope you are right. I feel for the suffering masses. Nigerians have been in one hell after another for too long. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by Scholes007(m): 4:15am On Apr 06, 2016
azimibraun:
What is giving these PDParians and Jonathanians hope of a possible railroading of PMB is what still amazes me. Hon Leo Ogoh earlier this morning on Channelstv said he wished GEJ had done the needful when he had the time, PMB would have been coasting and those were his words. He went further to say it is not a party problem and that all hands must be n deck to fix it. He called fr deregulation of the petroleum industry and spoke directly to PMB asking him to tell Nigerians to endure pain for a while and expect light at the tunnel's end. Leo Ogoh said these and that was encouraging.
ok now we should be sentimental because of buhari? We should endure pains because of buhari?...
In summary nigerians should be zombiefied because of buhari, right?
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by zheroes(m): 5:53am On Apr 06, 2016
situations are terrible, but I know no one would have done it better, lets wait till 2019, then we decide, no matter what we say it wont change the fact that PMB is the president. if GEJ could work wonders in 6 weeks regarding boko haram, then just 2 years is too much for PMB on the economy et al. PMB is like a very strict boyfriend, and a no nonsense guy, whose girlfriend goes to complain to the assistant boyfriend(WAILERS), but still come to the strict boyfriend and still gets bleeped, at the end of the day she will still stick with the strict boyfriend because his decisions as hard as they seem are for her benefits. time will tell. if PMB isn't the change agent, someone please tell me who?, please don't mention GEJ make thunder no fire your fingers abeg!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by judondasylva(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2016
that's good news at least that will justify us that warned them before the election that buhari have nothing to offer
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by glossy6(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016
kropotkin2:
Try and hustle more money to afford the temporary high fuel prices. This regime we fought tooth and nail to install is on the right path to take Nigeria into greatness. Your pain has just begun

I've got no pains. Well loaded for fuel price to unnerve me. But guy you are on a loooong thing.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by TheEclectic: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
suleimandantoro:
guy,u are a true definition off a bastard,i didn't abuse or callout anybody,so learn hw to talk u f*ckin cunt

Stuuupid monkey. You had better quit showcasing your ignorance or else i tear you into shreds. Idiotic fellow!
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by enlightenedmind: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
SleekMallam:
I wonder why impeachment proceedings is yet to begin for Alahaji buhari?

Impeachment over what? Then who will now ascend the throne? PDP? God Forbid!!!! Instead of PDP to come back let Buhari stay there until we figure out how to eliminate both of them PDP and APC.
Re: Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians by enlightenedmind: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
sokoh400:
The worst of it all is that Buhari doesn't even try to address the public. Is it nonchalance??

He is a military leader. Communication and people relations is not his best virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters / Quit Notice On Igbos: Arewa Youths Make U-turn, Call For Peace Meeting / Peter Obi Visited Apapa Without Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.