Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,117 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (70302 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
lestat:

Bro let me tell u from experience, it been proven times without number! If your gut tells you tat your partner is cheating then they are! It's a fact! No one can explain it but it's something spiritual that has to do with broken trust! Hence why 98% of victims of infidelity always say they felt it but ignored the feeling!
Now for the evidence just wait for her to be asleep then take the phone to the toilet and check all u want!
But if she is skilled u won't find anything easily, I suggest whatsapp messages and sent sms messages folders.
Then check dialed numbers that are called frequently but aren't saved now also check stranger frequent callers!
Now if there's a number saved but calls frequently irrespective of being saved with a woman's name copy this out and call it also.

Now you have to establish the type of cheating thats going on either emotional or sexual, after u do this let me know
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kachy1605:
cool let me tell you what will work for you as simple as abc. It worked for me. Just start using condom on her and she will ask why this new development? And you will answer her that whn the right/safe time comes you will stop using bt for now is til further notice. Trust me she wil breakdown that you have found out something and she will open up to bt note at 1st she wil claim innosaint bt maintain ur stand. Luck to you and inbox my thank u
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Adaezeagu(f): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Amakabill:
..i can check her phone records from our system for a fee...very simpe
I need to check my boo phone records. Can you help?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by poik(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
kullozone:
She'll open up for him to enter abi
dirty mind. of all the meanings to that statement, this is the only one that pops in your head abi
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Mopricelezz(f): 2:15am On Apr 08, 2016
This one that some people on this thread want to check their boo and baes conversations and call records.. Hmmmm. You sure its healthy? ... Will you be able to take the heat after entering the kitchen? Well, if it satisfies your curiosity about your partners, then goodluck. But little trust, little trust....... PEACE!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by kullozone(m): 2:28am On Apr 08, 2016
poik:

dirty mind. of all the meanings to that statement, this is the only one that pops in your head abi
k.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Knetpro(m): 8:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Bluezy13:
Running to a third party in marriage is demeaning and risky
I agree with you completely.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Jagabanthelion: 1:13am On Apr 09, 2016
A
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Jagabanthelion: 1:15am On Apr 09, 2016
josite:
i pity the woman and women generally.woman should please get the man's definition of cheating very well and finds it most acceptable before marrying a guy.any guy who will not accept u are first a human before becoming his wife needs be excused.

humans in this era are not like those in the pre i/t era,now the wife neeed not take a bus to where the comforter is meaning she will link the comforter online and there are bound to be needs for comfort in this real stressful climej which the spouse cannot provide or which the wife rightly thinks from an assessment of the husband that the hubby cannot provide.insisting you will be all things to your wife is where men start the journey to failure and heart attack and untimely death.

the wife ,with whom u were actively involved in many cheating games in different forms before marriage at the expense of some other persons like her boss,her bf oversea etc is now expected to transform into zero- cheating personality over nite.

why cant men begin to accept "cheating" if they cant accept cheating.why cant you allow it hidden away from you if ur wife or spouse is really making great efforts to keep it away from U.

GOD being good,with a good heart,the cheating that will hurt you will miraculously be brought to your knowledge and even then you must act wisely and not engage in confrontations because all confrontations has a way of ending in manners unintended.you should notice a core area your spouse is not having anything near enough and reasonably u should know if she cant manage ,she will still be angling for more finaces the way she used to do and if the sex is bad ,u should expect humans makes up bad deals even unconsciously.what u must do to the today's wife is do things out of a good conscience and having done your best and after having seen u do ur best ,then leave her with her phone.As a matter of fact as u suspect she may actually be reporting u to the guy whom she thinks she ought to have married and she might actually been reporting your lousy bed manners.

most wives has a best friend ,a male ,completely unknown to the hubby and that is exactly what most husbands cant handle.not every man she met and didnt marry are less than u,my dear bro,quite a number of them are more than u,and the saddest fact is they are the ones ur wife really want for a hubby but some of them happens not to want her for a wife.please cherish living long enough to enjoy your labour,let her keep her fone to herself is that is her wish. i know how reading your spouses messages can ruin your nite,your sleep,your peace,your career and the marriage itself and can affects your driving .accept the burdens of an era .someone is actually chatting ur wife up.
Feminist Ma,if d man ur wife truly wants doesn't want her as a wife,she has a right to remain unmarried,rather than marry a man she doesn't truly desire. D moment she marries anoda,she signs a contract to channel her feelings for d dude that rejected her to u her husband.If she still keeps such feelings,she breaks d marriage contract n deserves to be freed to go beg d man of her dreams for another chance. A wife who desires another man is capable of killing her husband jst to be free wit d man she desires. So the solution still remains,let her go. Even d bible permits divorce ONLY on infidelity. Its not a small matter. My principle on fidelity is simple and balanced.If u catch me cheating,decide what happens to d marriage,n if I catch u too,vice-versa.Your decision will NEVER affect mine. That's my way of supporting the gender equality u feminists have used to corrupt our once chaste n decent ladies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Knetpro(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Jagabanthelion:
Feminist Ma,if d man ur wife truly wants doesn't want her as a wife,she has a right to remain unmarried,rather than marry a man she doesn't truly desire. D moment she marries anoda,she signs a contract to channel her feelings for d dude that rejected her to u her husband.If she still keeps such feelings,she breaks d marriage contract n deserves to be freed to go beg d man of her dreams for another chance. A wife who desires another man is capable of killing her husband jst to be free wit d man she desires. So the solution still remains,let her go. Even d bible permits divorce ONLY on infidelity. Its not a small matter. My principle on fidelity is simple and balanced.If u catch me cheating,decide what happens to d marriage,n if I catch u too,vice-versa.Your decision will NEVER affect mine. That's my way of supporting the gender equality u feminists have used to corrupt our once chaste n decent ladies.

I've got just 2 words for this incisive expository: on point. cheesy
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by josite: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
EggovinMma:
ypu need to kneel down and pray for your wife.Ask God to protect your wife from the hands of lustful men who target people's wives. Read psalms of David. It is well.

LMAO.are they after u?/what are the wives doing on bado?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by josite: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jagabanthelion:
truth is bitter.women hardly marry following their heart,they usually marry for conveniences.the most convenient man is usually not the man that is most loved.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by josite: 5:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
cell phones are personal, use yours and let her use hers.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by whoisuche: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
jayhumble:
With the current economic situation of the country... Any man who thinks he's a sole owner of any girl/lady/GF/wife must be high on petrol. Well, except if u are rich enough cuz money is what naija girls care about before sex anyway, but if u are in the average or struggling class and you are expecting 100% commitment and loyalty from a naija girl of this generation. Na sorry be your case.

All girls has got alternatives these days... Even married women got some sugar daddy giving em money and stuff the hubby can't afford... That one no be new things except u be learner cheesy

It's even funny that struggling Nigerian guys still fall in love these days... Choiii love kwa.

Better stop worrying urself and Take a chill pill OP...

Those who love God doesn't commit adultery or cheat on their spouse. So don't generalize not every one is corrupt.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
I can help you with a solution just mail me via toochsamn@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by busyfishing(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2016
quivah:

Gosh! You so look like someone I know.. The eyes,lips, nose .
I last saw him around 2010/11/12 I can't be more precise.
He used to visit his cousins at ogijo,ikorodu.
That's enough details... The resemblance is too striking.
am based in abuja.been to Lagos only once and that was 2014..folks look alike in a world with over 7billion people tho. Thanks all the same
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 20, 2016
whoisuche:

Those who love God doesn't commit adultery or cheat on their spouse. So don't generalize not every one is corrupt.

How do you explain pastors who sleep around by your logic ?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by friendl: 10:26pm On May 20, 2016
Cheating things
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by laikas: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.

excpt she is dump, if i were to cheat on my husband nt evn my cloz frnd wil hear abt it.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
laikas:

excpt she is dump, if i were to cheat on my husband nt evn my cloz frnd wil hear abt it.
there must be someone out there that knows about it.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Kakamorufu(m): 2:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Mopricelezz:
I'm sure most people are quick to conclude that she is cheating because its the husband that complained. I'm sure if it were to be the wife, u'll see comments like 'your husbands phone is his private property', 'Stop invading your husband 's privacy', 'everyone is entitled to his privacy', 'if he is cheating keep praying for him', 'what you don't know wont hurt u' etc.
OP, trust is the bedrock of every marriage, y marry her when you never trusted her? Or if u did before marrying her, when did you stop trusting her?
Well, Op your wife might not be cheating on you. Are u sure you didnt do something wrong and she is trying to get back at you by putting up this attitude? Search yourself. And in all, you should talk to her, you never can tell. She MIGHT NOT be cheating. Goodluck Man
see dis one
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Kakamorufu(m): 2:28am On Jun 28, 2016
josite:
cell phones are personal, use yours and let her use hers.
u are off point
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. angry
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by DyingFetus: 4:11am On Oct 01, 2023
Maybe just ask her if she is and gauge her reaction

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Married And Clubbing / I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.