Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,659 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69254 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by dare2differ: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Women do not cheat undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ogawisdom(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

Find a way to see d content of dt phone n her chats asap. U can do dt when she is asleep n if it is locked then wait until when she starts chatting b4 u n start smiling sheepishly then demand to see d phone n who she is chatting to. Jst be a man n b firm n tell her wat u won't tolerate in ur houz angry

She may nt b cheating yet but if this trend is nt checked she may cheat b4 long.

I suspect one of d exs may want one nite stand angry if her phone is always locked n she can't answer calls b4 u n always smiling, when chatting alone then u must up ur game to nail her angry BC biitch may b or abt to cheat

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by omitademichael(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2016
Try thunderbolt for good confirmation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by PEZMAN(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is wat happens wen yu date/marry a lady dat is more exposed dan yu are

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by amunkita(m): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.

Re u not alwayz at home while she baths

Guy wise up nd catch the biatch red haned..

When I caught my X-bitch, I had to run with the phone nd hid in a neighbors house, there I found out she was planning marriage with another..

22 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Tell her whatever shes doing she shouldnt bring it/him home,also tell her to practice safe sex

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by goshen26: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
My candid advice is that u stop suspecting ur wife......if u sure she is actually doing it, stop sleeping with her to safe ur life..... and there is a technology too Whr u send a code on ur spouse phone, u attach ur number with the code on ur spouse phone, any call or sms he/she receives enters ur phone too, Buh u must have airtime to enjoy the service

Buh hypertension is real ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Rudboy360(m): 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
What's her name coz I néed to be sure she's not the one sending me nekkid pics..coz she told me she never allows her husband to touch her fone again for him not to find out..i swear I ain't bleeping her...we just flirting embarassed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cybertext:

@bolded only you dey thank Op, only you dey say welcome.... SMH
na isi mgbaka

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Lexusgs430: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

Her phone is her private property. I know it is eating you inside, realising your wife might be cheating on you.
You have to be smart at your detective prowess, to catch her in the act. BE PATIENT!!!
Don't worry, lies have very short legs!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ:

You say?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by emerged01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
lebroske:

I feel your pain bro. You have keep observing and monitoring her until you get her. I won't advice you to confront her. Just play along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Ramanto(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
What Other Reason Could She Possibly Have For Hiding Her Phone From You? Wake Up My Brother

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by 4nobody4every1: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
Keneking:
Maybe lalasticlala can bail out undecided
cool

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Kaxmytex(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
one of d mod dey chat ur wife up ontop this platform

its crystal clear....
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2016
amunkita:

Re u not alwayz at home while she baths

Guy wise up nd catch the biatch red haned..

When I caught my X-bitch, I had to run with the phone nd hid in a neighbors house, there I found out she was planning marriage with another..
Eeyaaa. Thats bad of the girl. Can you kindly open a thread and give us the full gist so that we can understand better

8 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Absoj(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
dare2differ:
yeeee! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Do those Nigerian women cheat?

So people with fallen boobs, stinking pvs$y and fat tummies cheat?

Some of their customers no dey try sef

5 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by SaviourRatty: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
coolAlert cheaters now @CBS reality...
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by banme1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Cheat on her too.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by SycophanticGoat: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Suigeneris93:
The poster above me tho

Come oh! Which kain long hands be this?
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Ramanto(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
PEZMAN:
This is wat happens wen yu date/marry a lady dat is more exposed dan yu are
Exactly!! I Can't Imagine Why On Earth A Women Should Deny Her Husband Access To Her Phone. It's Pity The Op Doesn't Show A High Level Of Charisma As The Lord Of The House. He Possible Bought Same Phone For Her

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Hibiscuss(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
pcguru1:

I have never come across any phone that stores chat in a memory card, however BBM stored my chats but that was during backup.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Adedayo97(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
I dont think it a gud idea
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITs obvious she is indeed hiding something from you, but since u have no proof, i will advice u to secretly confront her close friend, as in best of friends, if u play ur game well, her best friend will open up to u.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Hibiscuss(m): 10:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
pcguru1:

I have never come across any phone that stores chat in a memory card, however BBM stored my chats but that was during backup.

Whatsapp does on BB
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
healthyarena:

Someone can't even play with this one, he will just implicate the pesin
As in ehen
Implication toh bad
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sunlad16(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
you can not kno d plain truth if you are too in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by callJesu: 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
Please take your time before you establish your fact
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Sunlad16(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
you can not kno d plain truth if you are too in a hurry.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by mamaafrik(m): 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
Nooooooo,sorry man,you arent a man,you mean you cant watch to make her enta trap,and den demand her fone without begging or pretending?,no,she is ur girlfriend and not ur wife,even a trustworthy gF not cheating'll giv u her fone to vindicate herself,OP,u no sharp at all or u r a liar.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.