Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me (69255 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help / My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / 5 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by iWrite4People: 1:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
OP so think deeply :are you ready to damn the consequences?
Decryptor:

The guy who talked about Decryptor diskette is what grabbed my attention to the thread because my moniker was mentioned! grin grin

Funny enough OP, there is a sure fire way to detect if your wife is cheating on you via the kind of conversations she has on her phone! I'm sure her phone has a memory card. If it does, leave the rest to me....that is if you are in Abuja. Just get her memory card and i will run a software which will check for cache files where chat and messages are stored on the card. The messages are usually in Unicode format and with the use of another software, i will be able to decrypt the unicode into something readable! I have done it for people before and i will do it free of charge for you.

WARNING: The findings after i do the forensics MIGHT BREAK YOUR MARRIAGE!
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Maximus85(m): 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
I'm so sorry I'm commenting late. Op, shey you go hear? If you feel she's cheating, then there's a 80% chance that she is. That is why I do say that couples should not give their partners any reason to doubt them. Why hide your phone? BBM Don kukuma make am easy now, to hide and retract messages is now free.

Cheating does not necessarily mean phourking someone else, but whenever you are engaged in whatever activity that should solely be done with your mate with another individual, it's cheating. If you're giving the attention meant to be for your marriage mate to someone else, it's cheating. That word disgusts me.

Now I know of ladies who sees nothing wrong in flirting or sexting with an outsider, even strangers, they see it as catching fun. They will say is he touching me or aren't you the one to still phourk me even even I see chat with guys? These set of ladies need hot deliverance.

But op.. ... Do think no further..... Your wife is cheating on you big time. Hope you've not done it to her before? Cos you might be paying for it.

No one can study women in the University and pass. Even they themselves don't understand themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by UjSizzle(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why are you shocked?

Isn't the feminist movement partly about freedom and pursuit of happiness?

Would you wish for people to stay stagnant in unfulfilled marriages?

One of my ex Wife is my friend on Facebook and we've been divorced 20 years now. It's not a bad thing or shameful thing to be divorced.
I don't think it shameful. No, that's not entirely true. It's more like I don't know what to think about it.

Three marriages. That's unusual in my own side of the sphere. As for the pursuit of happiness, I think it means different things to us as we grow older.

It'd be nice to have an actual conversation with you about these women. Purely for academic purpose grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by fallingsky(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
2 things are involved. it's either op is hiding his phone from his wife and the wife decides to pay him back in his own game or op is high on some cheap weeds that he thinks he needs evidence before confronting his own wife Or even insisting that's he need her phone.... how can he if he's also hiding his phone from her too!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by martinsU007: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
You can tell her what you suspecting without a quarrel and let her mind judge her a bit, hear what she has to say as a response. If she doesnt change by seeing ur reactions then maybe one of those days she is chatting let her get into it very well, then ask her to hand the phone to you and prove herself wrong, If she doesnt then ty taking it away from her by force and hope your suspect is right, if not you sef will be in soup. it never easy my brother but with time everything would play out itself. Wish you all the best.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
wellmax:

Bros clam down, you choose where your phone stores the chat history for messaging Apps. Its possible for BBM, Whatsapp, Snapchat and I'm sure for several others. Its not a Phone thing, its an App thing once the phone has detachable memory card.
Did you read today's news on WhatsApp the new encryption.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
UjSizzle:

I don't think it shameful. No, that's not entirely true. It's more like I don't know what to think about it.

Three marriages. That's unusual in my own side of the sphere. As for the pursuit of happiness, I think it means different things to us as we grow older.

It'd be nice to have an actual conversation with you about these women. Purely for academic purpose grin

Sure.

I'll send you email request via the Nairaland email system.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Barigaboy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good she is your wife not a girlfriend. U have never being wrong suspecting her cos her attitude calls for that. It also shows that u r a cool man n a good husband not d arrogant ones. My advice for u is to take your eyes off her hiding activities. Don't confront her at all n stop touching her phone. If u will always need to touch another phone, then buy another phone for yourself. Her secrete will leak to you one day without stress. Just ensure that u don't becos of her attitude cheat. I no u love her, there r times woman even our girlfriend misbehave but no matter what, when they realised their mistakes forgive them if u truly love them n make them realise d damage they have caused. She is d one missing m sure their r a lot of things u will want to do for her but becos of d feeling that u r not d only man dating her stops that. Don't let her be your problem for now just pursue those great achievement ahead of u n leave her with her phone till she come to her senses

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Etizz: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Please no insult. Thank you

Dis strange attitude is d reason why spying is allowed....

I would love to hack her whatsapp so u can read every messages in and out of her phone right from your phone but u will need her phone for 5mins to do dat....

I won't teach you how to do it, but I can do if for u.....
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Empiree: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, i know you people are exceptional in giving good advice to people because i have been following this tread for some time. Though i am new.
i am suspecting that my lovely wife is cheating on me. The reason is that, each time i want to go through her phone, she picks up a fight. Whenever i want to use it for something else, that would be the time she will want to use it. I feel she is hiding something from me but i really want to get an evidence so that i could confront her. Most of the time when she is chatting with someone on phone, she hides the conversation. i wonder why?
Pls great nairalanders, what do i do in this situation? I don't want to confront her yet because i don't hv a proof.
Dont probe her buddy. She may have a "surprise package" for you. You remember a song by a man and a woman, "Islamic music", where the man did everything in secret for his wife but his wife perceived it in a negative way. The next thing she did was she hired machineries to kill her husband over a supposed Will. She thought the Will was not in her favor because she had no access to her husband gadgetry to snoop on him. By the time killers came, they see the man as responsible fellow and decided to investigate his moves on his wife. He explained to them that he planned a "surprised package" which included, a new house, car, maid etc for his wife alone and wanted to keep everything secret. Then they revealed to him that his wife sent them.

Genesis of this is that your wife may be planing beautiful and furnshed surprised package for you. But if you snoop you lose grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by ireneony(f): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Mynd44 post=44447885][/quote]I want to ask u a question, why do u like banning someone unnecessarily? Even when the person doesn't deserve a ban.
Someone will joke, u will banned the person. .why

I'm beginning not to like you undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by josite: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aviero:
Buy a decryptor diskette, and plug it into the phone memory via the USB port. You would see "decrypt mode" enable? Tap yes. Then gently insert the phone into an electric kettle and wait for it to discharge electronic currents in and out of the cyclonic membrance. After that, insert the pattern that's on your own phone, and wait for 5 minutes.

Whatever she does with her phone and whatever messages she's receiving will reflect on your own phone.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

thank u.i will put 100k phone inside electric kettle cus i want to catch a wife who because she is married cannot enjoy any privacy again.im not saying the wife is not cheating but isn't a spouse entitled in any way to some form of privacy?

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by josite: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
seangy4konji:
My guy.
I will be sincere with you.it annoys me when a woman passwords her phone cos I am the inquisitive type and I v this lady who usually glues her eyes to her phone.if I request to see her chats? She frowns and would nearly pick a fight. She told me she is not cheTing. I ignored that issue for months and a particular day while lieing on my chest?i pretended to be sleeping and she inserted her password. I made sure she stand well while watching football and slept off when we got home.

She was not cheating but the things I saw made me mad. All the exes I had warned her about were still chatting with her,parties and she would tell me am home,majority of the things I hated were the things she was doing behind but no sex. Dat one still calling her sweety and some sex chats.

I printed it all out and pasted it on the wLl for her to see when she woke.gave a good warning and it stopped. All those saying she might not be doing wrong

No man,she is doing something very wrong and does not want you to see it. Shine your eyes.

Ps.if u v funds,get a street boy follow her for a week and let him report to you. If she gets somewhere call like a loving husband my dear where are you while the boy reports the location,if fucking,she will enter a short yome hotel one day and you will know the truth or guest house.

jesus christ,u ar saying u will hire a boy to be monitoring ur spouse's movement.i now know the girls desperate for any kind of husband will still get the wrong husbands.imagine this.hiring a boy detective.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by josite: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
i pity the woman and women generally.woman should please get the man's definition of cheating very well and finds it most acceptable before marrying a guy.any guy who will not accept u are first a human before becoming his wife needs be excused.

humans in this era are not like those in the pre i/t era,now the wife neeed not take a bus to where the comforter is meaning she will link the comforter online and there are bound to be needs for comfort in this real stressful climej which the spouse cannot provide or which the wife rightly thinks from an assessment of the husband that the hubby cannot provide.insisting you will be all things to your wife is where men start the journey to failure and heart attack and untimely death.

the wife ,with whom u were actively involved in many cheating games in different forms before marriage at the expense of some other persons like her boss,her bf oversea etc is now expected to transform into zero- cheating personality over nite.

why cant men begin to accept "cheating" if they cant accept cheating.why cant you allow it hidden away from you if ur wife or spouse is really making great efforts to keep it away from U.

GOD being good,with a good heart,the cheating that will hurt you will miraculously be brought to your knowledge and even then you must act wisely and not engage in confrontations because all confrontations has a way of ending in manners unintended.you should notice a core area your spouse is not having anything near enough and reasonably u should know if she cant manage ,she will still be angling for more finaces the way she used to do and if the sex is bad ,u should expect humans makes up bad deals even unconsciously.what u must do to the today's wife is do things out of a good conscience and having done your best and after having seen u do ur best ,then leave her with her phone.As a matter of fact as u suspect she may actually be reporting u to the guy whom she thinks she ought to have married and she might actually been reporting your lousy bed manners.

most wives has a best friend ,a male ,completely unknown to the hubby and that is exactly what most husbands cant handle.not every man she met and didnt marry are less than u,my dear bro,quite a number of them are more than u,and the saddest fact is they are the ones ur wife really want for a hubby but some of them happens not to want her for a wife.please cherish living long enough to enjoy your labour,let her keep her fone to herself is that is her wish. i know how reading your spouses messages can ruin your nite,your sleep,your peace,your career and the marriage itself and can affects your driving .accept the burdens of an era .someone is actually chatting ur wife up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by victorazy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
lebroske:

Bros na wa for u o! You and her who married each other? Are u the one living with her or she is living under ur roof?
Who fend for the family?
Is she earning more than you?

Why are u afraid to collect her phone to check what is goin on?

Is she ur senior?

Na she paid her bride price?

So many questions bros!

Man-up my brother, control ur family, ur the head. undecided
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Qualer: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
fashgoldie:
It's obvious, marriage is meant for transparency. Meanwhile she might just be doing that to make u feel jealous.Just take ur time,so that it wouldn't destroy ur marriage.

now, you are making some sense with this post! kudos to you for understanding! cool
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by LeoHezzy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bros I advise you play your game right and leave her alone allow her to go after those man outside she go get sense just ignore the chat..,

Please I want you to stay away from trouble btw u n ur wife bc of ur kids thanks..,
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Bonapart(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I sent you many messages on whatsapp concerning tax matters but you didn't reply
i havn,t been online for 6months
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sheggy13:

Why are you contradicting yourself. First you said it's wrong to go through his wife's phone. Later you said he should browse through it in the middle of the night. It's men like you that make ladies misbehave. Since when has it become a bad thing to hold your wife's phone. I thought marriage is meant to make both of them one, or is phone excluded from that?

Pls go thru my post again and these time not read a hurry ponder over it.

It's wrong to thru his wife house but dude until he finds out what his wife is Hiding that guy would really not rest.. that's why he created the post on nairaland
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by seangy4konji: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Panadol after death is bad and it's like prevention is better than cure before they poison me to enjoy their life.

Why would a married woman be locking her phone and be glued to her phone while nagging and takes it every where??is she chatting with angel Michael and Gabriel

Ohh boy that coins you will spend to investigate it will not be up to a bottle of Henessy not to talk of doctors trying to save your life after she has been poisoning you slowly and you need a liver transplant.

God forbid.gats open your eyes. Abi you no deh go crime section or read papers
josite:

jesus christ,u ar saying u will hire a boy to be monitoring ur spouse's movement.i now know the girls desperate for any kind of husband will still get the wrong husbands.imagine this.hiring a boy detective.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by seangy4konji: 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
That surprise package is a straight first class ticket out if this world. If you are comfortable Ruth your wife chatting up with men mN or ex good but if notif you warn her and she nor sto??use condom always. Collect baby and leVe her alone straight.
Empiree:
Dont probe her buddy. She may have a "surprise package" for you. You remember a song by a man and a woman, "Islamic music", where the man did everything in secret for his wife but his wife perceived it in a negative way. The next thing she did was she hired machineries to kill her husband over a supposed Will. She thought the Will was not in her favor because she had no access to her husband gadgetry to snoop on him. By the time killers came, they see the man as responsible fellow and decided to investigate his moves on his wife. He explained to them that he planned a "surprised package" which included, a new house, car, maid etc for his wife alone and wanted to keep everything secret. Then they revealed to him that his wife sent them.

Genesis of this is that your wife may be planing beautiful and furnshed surprised package for you. But if you snoop you lose grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by KingTom(m): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2016
francizy:

Abeg, I need only 5 liters from you, I wan give my gf birthday gift... grin cheesy
you go pay 5k? grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by francizy(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2016
KingTom:
you go pay 5k? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

I believe your mum's got the dominant gene, else you for no too sound like Igbo man like this... grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by lordliri(m): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Bring her to my shrine.. I will confirm this suspicion.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Bonapart:
i havn,t been online for 6months
Welcome back
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Mopricelezz(f): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2016
I'm sure most people are quick to conclude that she is cheating because its the husband that complained. I'm sure if it were to be the wife, u'll see comments like 'your husbands phone is his private property', 'Stop invading your husband 's privacy', 'everyone is entitled to his privacy', 'if he is cheating keep praying for him', 'what you don't know wont hurt u' etc.
OP, trust is the bedrock of every marriage, y marry her when you never trusted her? Or if u did before marrying her, when did you stop trusting her?
Well, Op your wife might not be cheating on you. Are u sure you didnt do something wrong and she is trying to get back at you by putting up this attitude? Search yourself. And in all, you should talk to her, you never can tell. She MIGHT NOT be cheating. Goodluck Man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by abdall264: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2016
there would be nothing to be bothered about if your game is tight, besides this whole topic should be d other way around. just leave her phone alone and get something better to worry about bro.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by Amakabill(f): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
rudebouy:

How much for ya services. I really need sth like dat. Hope ur not kidding oh?
Send me a pm.
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by quivah(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
busyfishing:
sadwhat am i supposed to say?
Gosh! You so look like someone I know.. The eyes,lips, nose .
I last saw him around 2010/11/12 I can't be more precise.
He used to visit his cousins at ogijo,ikorodu.
That's enough details... The resemblance is too striking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
Instal keylogger for android on her phone. You will see everything she does on her phone remotely including calls, text messages, pictures, her gps location, etc. Most importantly, the app runs on the background undetected. What you seek, ye shall find.

NB: You may not like what you will find out.
\
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by bobojoshua(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
danjumakolo:
These optionsl could help...

Buy her another phone in form of a gift.But before giving her install a phonespy software in the phone.She will never see the software in the apps section.Register at phonespy website...all sms,bbchat,wattsapp,calls etc will be uploaded live on the website....go to the site n have fun by downloading all recorded calls and. Chats.

Or put sleeping tab in her drink ....den do the needful
Re: I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me by rudebouy: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Amakabill:
Send me a pm.
Just did!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / Should I Expose My Wife's EX?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.