Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Its Time For Pressure On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Time For Pressure On Buhari (549 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / World Bank, IMF Put Pressure On Buhari To Come Up With Economic Blueprint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Time For Pressure On Buhari by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
The hardship is real, the difficulty is real, the dwindling economy is real. The fuel scarcity is real, the falling currency is real, the rise is unemployment is real. "naija, which way?"

It is pertinent for me to come to this platform to heir my views/mind as regards the situation we find ourselves. Sometimes last year, some of us clamoured for change. We went all out to secure it and we got it. Have we made a mistake? Should we have been left the way we were? These and many questions are begging for answers.

One thing that I have come to believe is that this government has the best of intentions. One thing I know is that when you plant a seed in the ground, before it germinates, it must first die. One thing I know is that when you want a change, you cannot continue doing things the old way and expect a different result. So, my verdict.

I will vote this government a thousand times over. I am not afraid to be wrong but I am afraid to fold my hands and watch things go wrong.
However, I think its about time we started mounting pressure on the government the way we did Gej. It is good to support the government and give them time but it may also lead to complacency.

We must see the road map of the government
Above all, we must let them know that we now have the power to unseat a non performer.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Its Time For Pressure On Buhari by olorunda68: 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
I suspect you are not telling the truth about you voting for pmb in the last presidential election, you don't have vote for him before you can speak against his policies. grin
Re: Its Time For Pressure On Buhari by oyinkinola: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
ikwoche:
The hardship is real, the difficulty is real, the dwindling economy is real. The fuel scarcity is real, the falling currency is real, the rise is unemployment is real. "naija, which way?"

It is pertinent for me to come to this platform to heir my views/mind as regards the situation we find ourselves. Sometimes last year, some of us clamoured for change. We went all out to secure it and we got it. Have we made a mistake? Should we have been left the way we were? These and many questions are begging for answers.

One thing that I have come to believe is that this government has the best of intentions. One thing I know is that when you plant a seed in the ground, before it germinates, it must first die. One thing I know is that when you want a change, you cannot continue doing things the old way and expect a different result. So, my verdict.

I will vote this government a thousand times over. I am not afraid to be wrong but I am afraid to fold my hands and watch things go wrong.
However, I think its about time we started mounting pressure on the government the way we did Gej. It is good to support the government and give them time but it may also lead to complacency.

We must see the road map of the government
Above all, we must let them know that we now have the power to unseat a non performer.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
yah expecially in handling the looters!

(1) (Reply)

#zaria Massacre: Buratai Must Be Sack / OBJ Visits Buhari [see What They Discussed] / What Frustrate You The More In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.