Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election (2804 Views)

Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest / Atiku Has Been Plotting Buhari’s Failure Since 2014 – Mohammed Lawal / Lady Protests In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari's Failure To Probe Akpabio (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by okezed: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2016
push22a:
[size=28pt]Y
The writer is a fool. 80% of the people. Hate goodluck Jonathan. A dead man is better than goodluck.

Because goodluck Jonathan is an ethnic hater. He is racist toward other people of other ethnicity[/size]
You need serious deliverance from spirit of "hatred". I can be of a help if you wish
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
If not for the tribal politics we play in Nigeria, that brainless illiterate is no match for the ituoke man

My Hero , we need you now now we are suffering in the hands of Abokis
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by maupe: 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
I will gladly vote for GEJ, a true hero of negro struggle
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by BankeSmalls(f): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

I don't see Buhari contesting for 2nd tenure so forget about 2023 palava except you don't want young blood to rule this country.

Buhari must have his second tenure, so will Abdusalam Abubakar, IBB and even Shehu Sagari grin grin
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by orisa37: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yes with either Saraki or David Mark as his Vice. Votes of sw,ss,se, and nc will be enough for him
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Buhari must have his second tenure, so will Abdusalam Abubakar, IBB and even Shehu Sagari grin grin
You don't like him then. Someone that's is sick coupled with the stress and complains.
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by BankeSmalls(f): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
asuustrike2009:

You don't like him then. Someone that's is sick coupled with the stress and complains.

If Buhari refuses to contest in 2019, I will organize a 20 million man march to Aso rock to persuade him (with small girls leading the way he will surely ask us to enter) grin grin
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

If Buhari refuses to contest in 2019, I will organize a 20 million man march to Aso rock to persuade him (with small girls leading the way he will surely ask us to enter) grin grin
Hahaaaaaa
Re: Buhari Failure -many Nigerians Want Good Luck Jonathan To Contest 2019 Election by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:37pm On May 11, 2016
Fuel to sell N145, PPPRA Releases Official statement. Nigerian's tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I Love GeJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Restructuring Nigeria :Sultan Joins Debate - Vanguard Photo / 1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated" / BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.