Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. (2098 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by fairlyusedpant: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
Sorry your theory are baseless. ..
And u are not a lady.
why do you like smiling too much, do you use close up to brush your teeth?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:

i saw this coming, only i didn't expect it from a guy. thank u o jare OP
Ya welcome.... grin I haF to be my sisters keeper wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Smellymouth: 9:18am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

shocked that wan will give me nightmares joor

Some pple are worth melting for.. grin

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Spot on OP cheesy
wink grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Bumbae n smellymouth best derailers oF the week undecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by sweetheart01(f): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2016
....op,like seriously?..never knew dis till nowsmiley
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
Bumbae n smellymouth best derailers oF the week undecided

Sorry hun , just tryna move the topic wink
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Some pple are worth melting for.. grin
Choi see as my heart dey beat

Ok OP feeling Jealous .. Make we carry ourselves commot oh before he flog both of us grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:
....op,like seriously?..never knew dis till nowsmiley
yhur oga deserves a medal then wink grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Smellymouth: 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
Bum.bae n smellymout.h best derailers oF the week undecided

Sly, ::

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

Ok OP feeling Jealous .. Make we carry ourselves commot oh before he flog both of us grin
Jealous ke... I just dey feel for yhu ni o grin

I saw smellymouth getting fresh with some other chick on someother thread embarassed

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by sweetheart01(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
yhur oga deserves a medal then wink grin
....lol,medal for wetin?,I never said he does all dat joor!smiley
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

Leggo!!

DJ,pls play me " All of Me by John Legend " grin

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Smellymouth: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:

I saw smellym.outh getting fresh with some other chick on someother thread embarassed

grin cheesy

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

why do you like smiling too much, do you use close up to brush your teeth?
No na jik or better still na hypo she dy use. See question o
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2016
sweetheart01:

....lol,medal for wetin?,I never said he does all dat joor!smiley
Or mayb he does..... Yhu just dnt know wink grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:

I saw smellymouth getting fresh with some other chick on someother thread embarassed
U mean his cheating on me shocked who be dat chic
Smelly tell me its a lie embarassed
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2016

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Smellymouth: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2016
BumBae:

U mean his cheating on me shocked who be dat chic
Smelly tell me its a lie embarassed

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Smellymouth: 9:57am On Apr 06, 2016

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Sorry For ruining the show bro....tats the objective behind tis thread....

Lalsticlala na warriss happening!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
I smell awkwardness above me cheesy grin
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by rosieluv(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
Lalasticlala wink
dere is no truth in dat
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by valmunich(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Utter bullcrap!

Any girl that employs the stated techniques in a bid to discern if I have had carnal knowledge of another lady will apparently be wasting her time... You have to be smart enough to see through some ruffled shirt, "sex scent" and whatnot to do a good job undecided
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Signs Your Boyfriend Just Cheated on you. by demzylahot(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
slyIsaac:
If yhu like thirded her she wee not gree 4 yhu undecided
she wee gree

Ultimate Steps To Make Nairaland Ladies Crush On You ;) / My Guy Babe Raped Him With A Love Machine / Mastur Bate | 14 Styles You Should Know (adults Only)