Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers (1027 Views)

Saraki Speaks On His CCT Trial Win: "I Bear No Grudge Against Anyone" - / Saraki’s 90 Lawyers Cause Confusion In Court / Why Buhari Can't Help Saraki's In His CCT Trial —S'East APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by Vidi360: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ninety lawyers on Wednesday announced their appearance for Senate President Bukola Saraki, an increase in the number of lawyers that appeared for him previously. At the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) in Abuja this morning, 90 lawyers announced their appearance for the embattled Senate President

------>>>> http://vidi360.com/bukola-saraki-appears-in-his-cct-trial-with-90-lawyers-photos/
Re: Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by dikeigbo2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
Waoh,their number keep rising like dollar shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by DeviIhimself: 1:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
I taught one business man midolian and one ordinary man ngeneukwenu said the number have reduced to 18

well I careless about this saraki nigga all I want is the the scattering of this useless party apc and the psychological and emotional death of the burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
Re: Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by excellencyabia1: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Let them rise like dollar one day they will reduce like naira when our stolen money lose value like oil.
Re: Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by shiftbutton: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Even if he paying each of them 100k, that will translate to 900k.
Buhari's dispensation is a good time to be a lawyer, you are either helping to fight a case, preventing a case from starting at all or helping to hide facts.

lawyers wen non make am this period... I don talk my own o.
Re: Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by 500samuel(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
is high time I went to school to study law oooo
Re: Record Breaker!!!! Bukola Saraki Appears In His CCT Trial With 90 Lawyers by Frostty: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
yeeeeeeee mogbe ooooooo,our money,kwara money,teacher's money,kwara tax payers money

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Young Petrol Black Market Seller Killed In Festac Toda / Help Biafra, Nigerian Protesters Plead Outside SA Parliament / Buhari's Excuses: Why Am Not Buying It- Obose Akhideno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.