Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply (3969 Views)

Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) / Dark Secrets Girls Dont Want Guys To Know / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
How many of us guys agree with me on this point that most of our Nigerian babes dont chat, they just reply... Especially when you meet and chat with some very annoying types of species on WhatsApp, FB etccheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Smellymouth: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
I agree.. They only enjoy chatting with you if they need something from u:::

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin can u give example? *scratching my head*
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by vizkiz: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
54.2% if 9ja girls are dummies, they can't even initiate a proper conversation and when you do, their replies are monosyllabic. No be new thing undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by XaintJoel20: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
I agree. I don't waste my expensive data on such ladies...
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by tripplephi: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
danieloy4:
How many of us guys agree with me on this point that most of our Nigerian babes dont chat, they just reply... Especially when you meet and chat with some very annoying types of species on WhatsApp, FB etccheesy

That's your experience o. Some of us have different and better experiences. It's actually based on your worth. If you were a 'davido' or a 'wizkid' or a top person in society.... You will be mostly disturbed by them ladies and you also will get prompt replies and chats. So if you want them to chat with you more then it's sure you gotta improve your status.... Cash things
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Dotwillis1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
The dry nd boring ones
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
I over agree

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by naijagobetter(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
very true, what a pity
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by onstelly(f): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
danieloy4:
Then stop chatting them nah, is it ur chat
cheesy na joke oh
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by vizkiz: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
tripplephi:

That's your experience o. Some of us have different and better experiences. It's actually based on your worth. If you were a 'davido' or a 'wizkid' or a top person in society.... You will be mostly disturbed by them ladies and you also will get prompt replies and chats. So if you want them to chat with you more then it's sure you gotta improve your status.... Cash things

I think you need to improve your mentality about that. Have you ever had a conversation with a white chick?
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by tripplephi: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:

I think you need to improve your mentality about that. Have you ever had a conversation with a white chick?

Yes and when I send them Skype credit they begin to trust that am not a nigerian that will ask them for money or scam them.

Skin doesn't change anything. Even white girls know our celebs. Am only saying that if you got what it takes they will initiate the chats
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Gebbson007(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yea u ryt d " k ,lol,aii "part vry annoying .
leta Dem go msg me " nawa fr u oo u just frget me here "atyms I rply ot blok dose kinda gels
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by vizkiz: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
tripplephi:

Yes and when I send them Skype credit they begin to trust that am not a nigerian that will ask them for money or scam them.

Skin doesn't change anything. Even white girls know our celebs. Am only saying that if you got what it takes they will initiate the chats

You are not getting my point. I mean have you ever had a conversation with a white babe and see how interesting it is? You don't need to be a celeb or rich guy before you have an interesting conversation with them

5 Likes

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Gebbson007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yea u ryt d " k ,lol,aii "part vry annoying .
leta Dem go msg me " nawa fr u oo u just frget me here "atyms I rply ot blok dose kinda gels,sm will take hours 2 reply simple how are u after Dem go say ma pride 2 much tch Na few f em Sabi chat.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin can u give example? *scratching my head*
you are a practical example.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by amokeme(f): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
danieloy4:
not all... some guys also don't know how to initiate a chat. Someone can just send you a message "hi, tell me about yourself" like seriously I don't even know yu from Adam! No greating, nothing whatsoever and you expect me to just start telling you about myself like that.
And the guys too, it's better to just ignore some chats (but it will definitely not go down well with them)
Don't have the mentality that every girl you initiate a chat with must respond or be interested. There are MANY girls you can chat with. And you can stop chatting with black girls and go strictly on the white girls (God has made life really simple you know... )
I chat very well ONLY when the chat in interesting. Else, ill just tell you I don't enjoy chatting with you. And if you still continue sending chats, ill jist ignore. It's very simple
And sometime, I might not be in the mood to chat, but no, some guys will say the girl is rude
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by oginga: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
1000% true, they often reply with words such as "k, tanx, ryt bk, lol, 2day,8rt, lyk"... Disgusting response
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by cruzita(f): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2016
some guys are equally at fault.some don't actually know how to initiate a conversation
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by tripplephi: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:

You are not getting my point. I mean have you ever had a conversation with a white babe and see how interesting it is? You don't need to be a celeb or rich guy before you have an interesting conversation with them
Ohhh ok... Ya u right. Well that's naija girls o
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
i dnt evem message em anymore. . .they just message nd i play hard to get.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:

eg. . . kashybaby . . . i avnt tried vinshu
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
what else can I say than to agree to this

majority of our girls don't no how to chat.... fact
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
some guys are equally at fault.some don't actually know how to initiate a conversation
what abt u initiating it??

is it crime to do so?
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Smellymouth: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
tombravo:
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Smellymouth: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
tombravo:

Is KashyBaby a white lady? shocked grin cheesy

I think say she be Albino oo grin

Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Menzy86(m): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
I dont even care about female followership on social media. I think its a waste of time and do not follow anyone neither do I expect anyone to follow me. I have met and interacted with different colour of ladies and can tell you 9ja gals though very sweet, can have a huge propensity to disrespect and downgrade initially. Check all these ones on nairaland!
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by dayojags10(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Is KashyBaby a white lady? shocked grin cheesy
no,she's a purple lady, funny fowl
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by cruzita(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maxi112:
what abt u initiating it??

is it crime to do so?
nope its not a crime because I do initiate chats too
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Well,ya'll prolly come with boring opening lines an dull subject matter.
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by Maxi112: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
cruzita:
nope its not a crime because I do initiate chats too
why complain??

beside wher went u last night?
Re: Do You Agree Guys? That Our Nigerian Girls Dont Chat,they Just Reply by dayojags10(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
Is it just me that don't chat with dem girls on social network?, the last time i chat with a lady I don't know personally was 2013, and I regret chatting with her cos nah bashing we take end am.... They(girls) are as boring as the first time I bleep olosho in my life. Boring girls out dere, #SpitOut

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? / Steps how to get nice physique "Without Equipments"(with Photos) / 12 Fine Nairaland Girls And What I Need To Do To Win Their Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.