Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? (3981 Views)

Guys: 7 Reasons Why You Don't Need To Be Intimidated By A Lady's Appearance / I Am Intimidated By Wizkid's Achievements / Are Guys Intimidated By Girls Who Come Powerful Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2016
I met this girl sometime ago in the bank I collected her number and since then we have been communicating but nothing serious sha, Few days ago I start disturbing to meet her again, to cut the long sermon short she agreed to meet but with the condition that I come her side, so today ooo I called her and told her that I was ready and she gave the address of the place we will meet. I got to the place and called her and she asked me to wait a little that she's already on her way, few minutes later she came with one Lexus jeep like that oboy I couldn't believe my eyes, I got to know from her that the car belongs to her mum but she use it anytime she wants. Imagine this girl wants to pay for what we took at the eatery but I refused, I texted my friend to come pick me from the eatery because I will be very embarrassed to enter that car ooo. So have u ever been intimidated by a girl before?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
I cant help but to laugh

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by gidimasters(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2016
whats funny?
Yewandequeen:
I cant help but to laugh
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Natotogokillme: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yes o. One told me to fvck her without condom or forget it. That's intimidating, considering the level of my konji at the time
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Yewandequeen(f): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2016
gidimasters:
whats funny?

I just imagined the senerio and how the Op felt in the course of been with the girl#am sure he would V wished the ground should open and swallowed him.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
You feel inferior before her rather than act as if you belong.Well,that is how men act before big babes.
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
I love ladies like dat i see nothing spending for a guy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Barackmeringo: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
lol.......

sorry OP
it's hilarious you know
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by tetengi4life(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2016
I feel your pain OP
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by 0ubenji(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
Blessed is ur husband(if I dnt eventuali end up bein that), for he hath found a good tin..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Yewandequeen:

I just imagined the senerio and how the Op felt in the course of been with the girl#am sure he would V wished the ground should open and swallowed him.
u sabi dear the babe no try
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2016
Natotogokillme:
Yes o. One told me to fvck her without condom or forget it. That's intimidating, considering the level of my konji at the time
what are you saying?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Natotogokillme: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
what are you saying?

Exactly what did you understand?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by 0ubenji(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
OP..u be serious learner..infact that sign shud be tied to ur neck dangling like a pendant..

Nothing intimidates a lady like seein u unnerved by her intimidation antics..it makes her super-curious as to gettin to knw ur substance..unconsciously she falls for u in d process..

That's d gigolo's game mehn

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Love Machine:
You feel inferior before her rather than act as if you belong.Well,that is how men act before big babes.
the first time of going out with her, I wasn't expecting that
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2016
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:
am not against her spending on me but this is our first outing together for God's sake what is she trying to prove?
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2016
Barackmeringo:
lol.......

sorry OP

it's hilarious you know
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2016
Natotogokillme:

Exactly what did you understand?
Nothing
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
0ubenji:

Blessed is ur husband(if I dnt eventuali end up bein that), for he hath found a good tin..

embarassed embarassed tank u so mch
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
0ubenji:
OP..u be serious learner..infact that sign shud be tied to ur neck dangling like a pendant..

Nothing intimidates a lady like seein u unnerved by her intimidation antics..it makes her super-curious as to gettin to knw ur substance..unconsciously she falls for u in d process..

That's d gigolo's game mehn
the truth is I decided not call her again but she called me asking if I have gotten home yet
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by vizkiz: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why will I feel intimidated? Do you know "Big girls" have a lot of respect for "real men" even if they are not "wealthy" wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2016
Op you need to work on your self esteem

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by halfricanadian(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
am not against her spending on me but this is our first outing together for God's sake what is she trying to prove?

So dat d thread u opened bou her wudnt av been the

I took a lady out nd she spent all my cash eating like a hungry human

Im pleased with wat she did nt every lady is into guys money or spending guys money without a conscience

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by 0ubenji(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
the truth is I decided not call her again but she called me asking if I have gotten home yet
Oh! Lawd...!!
To slap u juz dey hungry me...
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2016
halfricanadian:

So dat d thread u opened bou her wudnt av been the

I took a lady out nd she spent all my cash eating like a hungry human

Im pleased with wat she did nt every lady is into guys money or spending guys money without a conscience
you are right sha but I felt she did those for a reason, maybe to show that we ain't of same class or something
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2016
vizkiz:
Why will I feel intimidated? Do you know "Big girls" have a lot of respect for "real men" even if they are not "wealthy" wink

maybe its cause how we see our Nigeria girls, seriously I wasn't expecting such

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Op you need to work on your self esteem
hmmmm alright thanks anyway
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by vizkiz: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2016
Praisemelody:
maybe its cause how we see our Nigeria girls, seriously I wasn't expecting such

If I were you, I will hold on tight to her wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2016
0ubenji:

Oh! Lawd...!!
To slap u juz dey hungry me...
lol you won't understand bro
Re: Have You Ever Been Intimidated By A Girl? by Praisemelody(m): 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2016
vizkiz:

If I were you, I will hold on tight to her wink

alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Called Me Dear. Is She Liking Me? / Founder Of The 'Boobs Movement' Chioma Abby Comes Out As A Lesbian / Nigerian Women As The Most Promiscuous In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.