Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? (1994 Views)

Finding true love / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by supernova094(m): 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
Guys asked girls a new question on [url]twaddlehq.com[/url]:

"I broke her heart and now she's snubbing me. Should I simply snub her too and carry on with my life or try to be her friend?"

I had this one month fling with a girl and it ended badly for her. Now she doesn't talk or look at me. I'm wondering how to respond: will I seem too insensitive if I snub her too or should I try to at least be her friend?

What did the girls advice? Find out on

[url]twaddlehq.com/answers/i-broke-her-heart-and-now-shes-snubbing-me-should-i-simply-snub-her-too-and-carry-on-with-my-life-or-try-to-be-her-friend/[/url]
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2016
When i snub u just know i hate u deeply finally no going back living my beautiful life.

Life has so mch to offer dan to loose sanity over nothing

Iranu abacha outta thread with her dignity nd happiness
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 20, 2016
GIVE her time and space then after some months when next you meet her, be a man and apologise to her.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
GIVE her time and space then after some months when next you meet her, be a man and apologise to her.

undecided dat doesnt work for all girls like me d apologies wud land u a slap on ur face

Some times op just assume u never met dats i do mine

We never met operation delete d hell outta all memories
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

undecided dat doesnt work for all girls like me d apologies wud land u a slap on ur face

We never met operation delete d hell outta all memories.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

We never met operation delete d hell outta all memories
SIGH!! even after he gave you time and space to enable you calm your nerves? all im saying is that its fine if you dont want to be a friend anymore, its fine by me if you want to delete me from your memory but all i ask is forgiveness then we go our seperate ways.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by donbenedict(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SIGH!! even after he gave you time and space to enable you calm your nerves? all im saying is that its fine if you dont want to be a friend anymore, its fine by me if you want to delete me from your memory but all i ask is forgiveness then we go our seperate ways.
wait grin two of una been dey date?
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:10pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Asking for forgiveness is more like mocking

U really satisfied ursef na

So just quietly go ur way

No need to apologies i swear even if its after 10 yrs sef i will just walk out in front of u nt dat am angry or all

U satisfied ursef why apologise? U didnt tink of someones feelings wen misbehaving bt u want urs to b considered? undecided No way !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

No need to apologies i swear even if its after 10 yrs sef i will just walk out in front of u nt dat am angry or all

U satisfied ursef why apologise? U didnt tink of someones feelings wen misbehaving bt u want urs to b considered? undecided No way !!!!!!
so even though i am a change guy and a new creature, what if i even want u back in my life to wright all my wrongs?
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
wait grin two of una been dey date?
YES BRO. halfricanadian na the dimples for my face.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:16pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
so even though i am a change guy and a new creature, what if i even want u back in my life to wright all my wrongs?

Just d way u av changed
Is d same way i av changed

Just quietly go to d next girl

U see how i said quietly asin no drama no noise

Den later in life we meet with our seperate partners exchange greetings nd each leave with their partners

Life is dat simple
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Just d way u av changed
Is d same way i av changed

Just quietly go to d next girl

U see how i said quietly asin no drama no noise

Den later in life we meet with our seperate partners exchange greetings nd each leave with their partners

Life is dat simple
NOPE i dont agree, if you dnt forgive, i will kill myself and write a later that u caused my death.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by donbenedict(m): 8:20pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
YES BRO. halfricanadian na the dimples for my face.
why did u break her heart? angry
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:21pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
NOPE i dont agree, if you dnt forgive, i will kill myself and write a later that u caused my death.

Wait u tink i get scared or panic easily

Even people who killed people with their hands dont go to jail

I will gladly go to jail with happiness smiles nd joy .
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wait u tink i get scared or panic easily

Even people who killed people with their hands dont go to jail

I will gladly go to jail with happiness smiles nd joy .

SIGH!!!!! then my spirit will come to you in jail, and start begging for forgiveness.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by iceberylin(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
HOW CAN YOU SNUB SOMEONE SNUBING YOU undecided
RECEIVE SENSE
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by donbenedict(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

wait shocked did he cheat on u?
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
why did u break her heart? angry
BRO its a long story, if i begin to narrate, then we go sleep here.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
SIGH!!!!! then my spirit will come to you in jail, and start begging for forgiveness.

Dont fall for dat criosly

No need to apologies criosly

Dont want to b an hyprocrite dat wud open mouth and say yes i forgive u bt their hrt still hurt

I wud nt b foolish like dat go ur way i go mine very simple

Later in life we meet with our respectives beautiful families

Life is dat simple no stress or drama u only create them ursef
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by donbenedict(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
BRO its a long story, if i begin to narrate, then we go sleep here.
buh why u go break dat gurl heart na? She is a sweet girl..

She's been tru a lot mehn.. u fvckd up big time u knw
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by sluk(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Who forgivenness don epp?
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
wait shocked did he cheat on u?

Whats my own do i kno him before?

Me im just analysing wat i will do if in dat position

I dont av a bf how will i get cheated on

Wen did any one come online to open up dat he was or is my bf? undecided
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont fall for dat criosly

No need to apologies criosly

Dont want to b an hyprocrite dat wud open mouth and say yes i forgive u bt their hrt still hurt

I wud nt b foolish like dat go ur way i go mine very simple

Later in life we meet with our respectives beautiful families

Life is dat simple no stress or drama u only create them ursef
INFACT lemme just kill myself right now. goodbye, see u in spirit world.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by donbenedict(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin halfrica relax.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
sluk:

Who forgivenness don epp?

Abi o?

Forgiveness is like saying ok i accept i was a fool now u can continue from where i stopped

As long as i dont revenge i dont need forgiveness either

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

sigh!!!!! c denial
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
INFACT lemme just kill myself right now. goodbye, see u in spirit world.

Greater is he dat is in me dan he dats in ur spirit world ok
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
grin halfrica relax.

I never ever want to b associated with ny one abeg

Free girl living in a feee world grin grin
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
buh why u go break dat gurl heart na? She is a sweet girl..

She's been tru a lot mehn.. u fvckd up big time u knw
bro nobody is above mistake na. na just mistake.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
sigh!!!!! c denial

Get used to it i know u not never did sef never will too
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by rose54321: 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
Stupid question, one of the stupidest I have heard really. You are considering being friends with some one you consciously used for one month and dumped
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Now She's Snubbing Me. Should I Snub Her Too? by halfricanadian(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
iceberylin:
HOW CAN YOU SNUB SOMEONE SNUBING YOU undecided
RECEIVE SENSE

Abi o dey now want to b fooling d girl making her feel important wen dey are actually taking her as a BIG DEFINED FOOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Boys R Low And Immature / How Deep Is Your Love? / Due To Insufficient Men, $5,000/Month To Immigrants Paid Marry Icelandic Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.