Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) (9978 Views)

I Don't Understand: Is This A Guy Or A Girl? [pic] / I Saw This Girl's Pic On Facebook and I Became Dazed / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by chynie: 10:22am On Apr 07, 2016
trash grin
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by valicious1(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2016
grad2012:
50k every two weeks wow,that's too much.
50k is too much
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by normac: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
Na this type wey mechanic apprentice go impregnate when she still dey school sef...
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by JohnieWalker(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2016
If Baba God ontop all d beta tinz he don do for my life na 10 percent he dey collect as tithe na one olosho say 50k she go dey collect chai d thunder wey go strike am na Apple OS e dey use
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
Why is her hair not made?
She hasn't found the guy that will give her N50k every 2 weeks.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by grad2012(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2016
valicious1:

50k is too much
every two two weeks,for Your hair is too much.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by valicious1(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2016
grad2012:
every two two weeks,for Your hair is too much.
Yes! Very much
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Spicylate(f): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Girlfriend that cannot go on low-cut to save boyfriend's money.. Is that one girlfriend? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by deanoffaculty: 11:11am On Apr 07, 2016
E be like say her destiny na to come and make Hair on planet Earth. She is looking for guys who are destiny helpers. grin grin
#herlifeherdestiny
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Rapzino: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
valmunich:
"One line of word..." grin
is it because I broke wey you come forget me like this, amigo you no try sem sem. Where you and Kingtom go hide na?
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by lottomkyes10(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
u self u dey ask how she want make d hair abi u go give her the 50k? well but the truth is dia are guys who will dish such cash as thou it was #500. but dia Ben na End time Ben guys run for ur life.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Maamin(m): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:

Good question!

Probably still waiting for her 50k BF. grin
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Maamin(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Spicylate:
Girlfriend that cannot go on low-cut to save boyfriend's money.. Is that one girlfriend? cheesy

Hehehehe...ur head dey dere jare!

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lolz... Cheap girl. Wetin be 50k? If you no give me at least 80k every week u no fit see my kpekus, talk less about being my boyfriend.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by seanmozilla: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dottore:
The painful thing is that most of these gold digging bitches aside their looks, are not worth any dime spent on them. Watery punaani, smelly pussy, deceptive boobs that only look good inside bras, then if u are not careful they will infest u with a terrible disease then you will understand the benefits of celibacy. Not to mention that 90 percent of them are demonic. They could traumatised you career or finances that you wonder if the 15minutes fvck is worth it, that is if you are lucky to quickly find out where the problem is coming from.

*modified*
In case you don't know, most of them are brain dead academically and in "common sense"

[font=Arial Black][/font][color=#000099][/color] that "BRAIN DEAD ACADEMICALLY GOT ME"
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by KingRex1(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Haha! With the fuel scarcity?
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by alexis007(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bomb full her head...In fact, her brain is a cerebral minefield
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
She is clearly an attention seeker...if she dai collect 50k every month in the name of relationship and all she offers me is sex...na to use am do money ritual I swear..lol
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Some girls will be asking for things their dads can't afford.

Shioor Osi oda undecidedundecided
Take a look at the babe na, she has literally not made her hair in two weeks. Broke ass babe.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by bjt(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
I think she is joking undecided
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by richidinho(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingTom:
Why you post her picture

kingdom tom au va nah grin
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by flokii: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP

she is a "predestinedbabymama"

no vex say d word too long o.. na me form am
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Reeberry: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dottore:
The painful thing is that most of these gold digging bitches aside their looks, are not worth any dime spent on them. Watery punaani, smelly pussy, deceptive boobs that only look good inside bras, then if u are not careful they will infest u with a terrible disease then you will understand the benefits of celibacy. Not to mention that 90 percent of them are demonic. They could traumatised you career or finances that you wonder if the 15minutes fvck is worth it, that is if you are lucky to quickly find out where the problem is coming from.

*modified*
In case you don't know, most of them are brain dead academically and in "common sense"

Brutality!
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by ahmg001(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
ATMC:
prob her bf just ran away cus d dude cudnt afford d 50k for d hair
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by funarosho(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
She's devil's blood sister
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Dottore: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Reeberry:

Brutality!
Did I lie?
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Reeberry: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dottore:
Did I lie?
You didn't.
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by witorwitoutyou(m): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Baba werey,emi wa je gege bi dasuki angry grin
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by coolexz7(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2016
no wonder her hair is still unmade
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by Akious2k2(m): 12:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Habaa! 50 kobo is too small nah

1 Like

Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by jjcena(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2016
She will continue waiting for the 50k guys until she has discovered Mongo Park, Lord Lugard, albeit Einstein, and Isaac Newton and probably my ancestors
Re: Guys One Line Of Word For This Girl(pic) by JacksonD7: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Three words; Gold digging bitch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Lady Bares Her Cleavages To Protest- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today / The Mysterious Twenty Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.