Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? (2970 Views)

9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Drop your comments pls
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by magabounce(m): 3:04am On Apr 07, 2016
Nopes

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 3:06am On Apr 07, 2016
magabounce:
Nopes
ok
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Why should any man in his ryt state of mind hit a woman?? Only weak men do dat shiii.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Xclusivegrin007(m): 3:20am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Why should any man in his ryt state of mind hit a woman?? Only weak men do dat shiii.
correct
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by lodscott(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2016
its acceptable in an attempt to revive her if she's passed out or something, n Uv tried every other means

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 07, 2016
lodscott:
its acceptable in an attempt to revive her if she's passed out or something, n Uv tried every other means
Lol
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Hell no
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Smellymouth: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2016
Is it ever acceptable for a woman to hit a man?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by firstking01(m): 7:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Nah...it ain't...
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Why should I ever hit u, because I love u
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by butterfly777(m): 7:25am On Apr 07, 2016
It goes both ways. Its unacceptable for a woman to hit a man. And also unacceptable for a man to hit a woman. But look at me. If a woman is so rude as to hit me repeatedly or habitually. I wont hesitate to give her the beating of a life.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2016
i am coming back.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Leriebloom(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Is it ever acceptable for a woman to hit a man?
lolz. Okon's face tho

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by uckennety(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2016
In some circumstances I concur!!!!
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 07, 2016
trying to calculate how that question solves fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 07, 2016
it should go both ways....

it's Unacceptable for a woman to hit a man. the same goes for guys. Buh seriously, if a dude talks To me Outta turn.. I'm turning my fingers and hitting him Right up. undecided

Some goats basking in the name of men Keep saying They'd hit Laddies that talk Outta turn to `em. well, why shouldn't I do that too? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2016
No man in his right senses should hit a woman... I thought this was common sense?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 07, 2016
It's not acceptable to hit anyone ffs
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Singingbae:

Why should I ever hit u, because I love u
love doesn't hurt. If it hurts, it isn't love.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by halfricanadian(f): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:

Exactly !!!!!!!

U smart
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by TheSociopath(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
it should go both ways....

it's Unacceptable for a woman to hit a man. the same goes for guys. Buh seriously, if a dude talks To me Outta turn.. I'm turning my fingers and hitting him Right up. undecided

Some goats basking in the name of men Keep saying They'd hit Laddies that talk Outta turn to `em. well, why shouldn't I do that too? undecided

Ehm... Are you sure that's a good idea? You'd hit a guy way bigger than you if he talks outta turn?
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Yea, I mean i'm crushing on you?
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
TheSociopath:

Ehm... Are you sure that's a good idea? You'd hit a guy way bigger than you if he talks outta turn?
LoL.grin

Hey You... You've got a lovely diary.wink

Uh.....LoLgrin

I'd still do it either ways..
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
Singingbae:

Yea, I mean i'm crushing on you?
lol..crush on. D Lord is ur strength.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by TheSociopath(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL.grin

Hey You... You've got a lovely diary.wink

Uh.....LoLgrin

I'd still do it either ways..

Uhm... Okay o but don't come and call me when the whole thing escalates to something else o. Means you'll be spanking ur future children real hard? I don't believe in physical assault or violence. Thanks for the compliment BTW.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
lol..crush on. D Lord is ur strength.
And u re my fortress, can I PM u?
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
TheSociopath:

Uhm... Okay o but don't come and call me when the whole thing escalates to something else o. Means you'll be spanking ur future children real hard? I don't believe in physical assault or violence. Thanks for the compliment BTW.
You didn't sense the sarcasm in my post... undecided

Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by TheSociopath(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
You didn't sense the sarcasm in my post... undecided

I did na. You didn't sense the one in my response as well grin
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Singingbae:

And u re my fortress, can I PM u?
Lol. Its a free world.
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by Singingbae(m): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
YorceelinaBlaq:
Lol. Its a free world.
You knw what? Most people don't reply PM's, I hope you will do?
Re: Is It Ever Acceptable For A Man To Hit A Woman? by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2016
Singingbae:

You knw what? Most people don't reply PM's, I hope you will do?
I'll try my best. So help me God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help!! My Girl Friend Is Frustrating Me. / Night CLUBS Madness Women's Night Clubs / Guys Come On In. What Do You Gain From Sucking F-aples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.