Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ (18388 Views)

Niger Delta Volunteer Force Members Surrender Arms And Charms / 8000 Boko Haram Members Surrender Voluntarily – Military / Buratai's $1.5m Dubai Assets: DHQ To Decide Army Chief’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by dokJ: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2016
to forgive terrorists is up to God but to send them back to God is up to humans. I suggest that they b gathered n bombed.

1 Like

Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by Manspeaks(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2016
omobaekiti:
Even if they match the surrendered BH members on the tip of your nose I doubt if you would believe. Believe or not the Nigerian Army is winning the war under our able commander in chief,President Muhammadu Buhari...#istandwithbuhari

It is a dangerous trend! All over the world, from history, no terrorist has given up his belief - the belief that he is fighting a just cause. It is not about disbelieving the NA but care must be taken not to fall victim of gullibility. In Europe today they are grappling with the menace of terrorism; they have never for once reported that a terrorist had surrendered. Why? Because terrorists don't surrender, they fight on and die doing. It is this type of ignorance you are displaying that has caused us to remain in this mess.
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2016
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by MosayA: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2016
They no dey finish
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by TolaniLuv: 11:53am On Apr 07, 2016
dokJ:
to forgive terrorists is up to God but to send them back to God is up to humans. I suggest that they b gathered n bombed.

Gbam!!!
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by proprince(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Just another way to loot money. But why. undecided
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by alaskido(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
They did not surrender during GEJ's regime but are now surrendering during BUHARI's regime. I smell a rat here.
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by dan2976: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
how on earth do you rehabilitate those kind of people. there is no shrink in the world that can succeed in reintegrating Ex Boko Haram fighters back to society. so I advise that the Army accept their surrender and then quietly liquidate them all.

1 Like

Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Justycxx:
kill all them and show us live video coverage of that or else i'll treat the news the way nigerians treat every statement coming from lai mohammed

i hope you will be there to cover the event as it happens... my cam is a willing tool... grin undecided

1 Like

Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by FBLJ(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dont tell me you dont understand what this people are up to. If there was amnesty in the south, then there will be amnesty program in the North. it is so clear to, the north south rivalry. This is Nigeria's problem. soon millions will be allocated for amnesty program.
Re: 800 Boko Haram Members Surrender – DHQ by egojiokwu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
I'm seeing hungry men called almajeri surrendering just to eat government money. The real Boko boys do not surrender.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girl, Rakiya Aubakar Rescued With Her Baby By Army - Sahara Reporters / Insecurity Will Only Expand And Fester With Buhari - Farooq A. Kperogi, Ph.d. / Diezani: Why I Returned N9.08b To EFCC, By Bank Chief- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.