Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm (62366 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Onota: 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Snakes and Nairaland are like.............
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Enouwem(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chiseeeeesssss
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Ada9103(f): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op you sure say you be onye Igbo.........the people I de see for this pix .......hmmmmm lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Dottore: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na wao. So scary and sightly
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by stevecantrell: 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Daniel058:
If you have any ant-hill near your home, better cut down any tree or even grasses around. . Look at the home of the deadly snake..

. MOD lalasticlala:come EXAMINE this thread and see my advice for fellow Nlanders.

Thanks for the tip.

Many anthills on my farm..

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by PUMPIN11(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
cry cry cry
Dollyak:
That looks like rattle snake innit. Why not spare the babies? Who am I kidding.

hahahhahahahaha.......funny but, touching cry
Dollyak:

hahahhahahahaha.......funny but, touching
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=13pt]The only things I saw are 2 nippples.

If you missed, go back to confirm.[/size]

16 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Jabioro: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
In Yoruba,it is called Oka..their adage goes with it that says.( Omo inu oka ni pa oka,oro aye mi ni opa Otami )..

7 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by shamecurls(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chai!

See bush meat o

Egusi tins with Ogbono loaded with garri

Just cut the small crunchy snakes in bits to serve as ponmo and use the matured one as big meat

5 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Sylvester70(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
kai oboy if na my friends place na pepper soup be that oh watch out for "a big snake that a nairalander eat today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by kenneth1408PH: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bros, Abeg no vex. Una dey farm abi na snake una dey hunt. Una just garg like snake hunters dey render snakes homeless.

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by blazetitov: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
So creepy. The snake is big oo. Those girls no dey fear. I trust some Lagos bases, Usain Bolt would have been blown away by their speed.

8 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by pearlejiro(f): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Are you guys for real? Snakes lay eggs, only sea snakes give birth to live snakes. That snake ate all those smaller snakes. Google is your friend
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by jackie35(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
banttieman:

Your eyes are very sharp

5 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Bussam(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its great surprice
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by seangy4konji: 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
how many snakes this one wan born one time??

Jesus is Lord ooo

Allah Akbar.
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by emerged01(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
banttieman:

Bad guy!

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by kenneth1408PH: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
pearlejiro:
Are you guys for real? Snakes lay eggs. That snake ate all those smaller snakes. Google is your friend
Haba Aunty pearl, some snakes give birth. Pls check google also. It is also your very good friend.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by emmyBenEmmancy: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
i just dey imagine hw e for be like....as dt girl bend nyash d snap d snakes,,den d snake wake up begin chase everybody lolz.........dt snake dont lay eggs,,,,,is callled orwa!(in my tribal language) wen d snake wnt to reproduce,it wil die nd wen it begin to rotten those snake inside wil begin to come out as new babbies

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by pearlejiro(f): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
kenneth1408PH:

Haba Aunty pearl, some snakes give birth. Pls check google also. It is also your very good friend.

Sea snakes only. What is it looking for in someone's farm biko?

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by fabulous01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
nawa ooo. imaging a snake to produce 40 babies.... ah the community wuv very been in danger ...

but come so we very naira land in d farm.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Omonigeriarere: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Daniel058:
Wonder they say never end shocked , today (this morning) ) we killed this big snake very near our neighbour's house where they are clearing for this year farming..

I usually kill snake easily but this one really scared me.. shocked shocked WHAT!! ! 40 Snakelets in one snake, I thought snake lay eggs but this specie carries it young ones till they mature, and that's when they kill their mom, open it's belly and crawl away..

Chai! Again I SAY "WONDER SHALL NEVER END" "

If the snake serves as a meat or food to you, why can't you make efforts to put its offspring in a conducive environment to see if they can survive and walk away so that they too can serve as meat to you in the future? Instead, you have the guts to burn the offsprings with fire and even show it on nairaland.

I don't know who to blame between you and others waiting there, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Daniel058:
I be omo igbo.. Na my village here in Ebonyi we kill am.. shocked
nwa aba tongue
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Daniel058:
me 2
me 3

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Emmatdayo(m): 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
ALL i see are nipples grin
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by abduldope(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
looks lyk rattle snake o
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Opistorincos(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
see that girl n.ipple as e hard
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Burger01(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jeez! Na woman pikin take hand carry that snake? Tufiakwa angry

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Burger01(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Opistorincos:
see that girl nipple for there
Ashawo... U no see snake na nip.ple u dey see smiley

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
We are stil online waiting 4 u to kill more.mr snake killer cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Opistorincos(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Burger01:
Ashawo... U no see snake na nip.ple u dey see smiley

na me and u shewo together... How u sef take c am

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by groundnutoil(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dollyak:
dats a gaboon viper or just called d puff adder mainly foundly in the southern nigeria with its relative the rhinoceros viper.deadly bite.one of d few snakes dat give birth alive.also known aju ala in igboland

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) / Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) / Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.