Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm (62430 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nwadiala: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
See white meet

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Mavelshee(m): 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Not all snakes lay eggs

You are right grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
I guess there is meat for you and people now.
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by akigbemaru: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Snake
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by debolaclark(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
I so so hate big maggots and end time mama snakes

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by whales2020(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
onyi4edu:
I hate snakes

co-hate#but i like wolf..especially white one
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by shirgles(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
I tik thr shud b provision for snake farming
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by gustav25: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mavelshee:
Snakes are not mammals, they lay egg......so am guessing this snake has been feasting in another snakes nest
ignorance is really a big issue in this country .... angry
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by gustav25: 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
tamertery:

very correct a rattle snake.. . i heard dat it rattles thrice as form of warning before it strikes at its prey.. . bt its children strike without warning. .. bcz at its young age it dsnt hv a rattle. .. (bt am guessing you olredy know ol deess) smiley
Young man,show me where a rattle is located at the tail of the Snake.
People go just dey the yarn wrath way full their brain
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by gustav25: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
neoapocalypse:

Rattlesnakes are not native to Africa
please illuminate the Mr I know it that knows nothing .....wrathsayers every where
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
gustav25:
please illuminate the Mr I know it that knows nothing .....wrathsayers every where

*sigh* dearth of common sense.

I would love to indulge you but my time is more precious than your fickle brain
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
But snakes are not mammals. They lay EGGS
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Googleus(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
I like ur village.... virgin nipples everywhere... OP go don enjoy tire.....
I see reason why u dey Nairaland from ur village
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emmysteve9:
na those girls kill the Snake. You can't tell me you participated when you were busy taking pic.
no I killed the snake with another guy before taking those pic..
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
ubecharles:
But snakes are not mammals. They lay EGGS

Here we go again
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
Googleus:
I like ur village.... virgin nipples everywhere... OP go don enjoy tire.....

I see reason why u dey Nairaland from ur village
bad guy.. Lol
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
opyzy:
guy do you know how many generations of snakes you've just wasted? cry cry you deserve to be given life imprisonment then from there to hellfire angry angry
Lol... U don become a snake right activist?
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
crazygod:
See investment o. U could have started a snake farm o.
And employ you as the manager.. Lol
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ada9103:
Op you sure say you be onye Igbo.........the people I de see for this pix .......hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Ada, Abum nwafo..

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Ada9103(f): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Daniel058:
Ada, Abum nwafo..

Odimma........ka odi
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
kenneth1408PH:
Bros, Abeg no vex. Una dey farm abi na snake una dey hunt. Una just garg like snake hunters dey render snakes homeless.
Lol.. Na farming we dey oo.. Not hunting at all..
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ada9103:

Odimma........ka odi
udo diri gi nne..

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
banttieman:
[size=13pt]The only things I saw are 2 nippples.

If you missed, go back to confirm.[/size]
.lol bad guy..
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
pearlejiro:
Are you guys for real? Snakes lay eggs, only sea snakes give birth to live snakes. That snake ate all those smaller snakes. Google is your friend
Lol.. Some snake species are mammal ooooooooooooooo .. Google am nah
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

If the snake serves as a meat or food to you, why can't you make efforts to put its offspring in a conducive environment to see if they can survive and walk away so that they too can serve as meat to you in the future? Instead, you have the guts to burn the offsprings with fire and even show it on nairaland.

I don't know who to blame between you and others waiting there, honestly.
Lol..they were like "YEA KILL EM ALL!"
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
ellacute45:
nwa aba tongue
elle way.. KEDU nke mega last?
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
youmour:
Your village no be hia,meanwhile send me the male preek and the female booobss. money ritual things
Lol
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by bellyjean(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Now imagine the kind of havoc and disaster those 40 snakelets could cause to ur Village if u hadn't killed Mother-snake and she delivered them.

BTW... I learnt snake farming is a lucrative business, because of some oil that is extracted from them. I don't know how true this is.
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by SweetJoystick(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
For those yelling why the OP killed the snake and her babies, kindly watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xloRgtIkOHc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by tickles2luv2016(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Daniel058:
Wonder they say never end shocked , today (this morning) ) we killed this big snake very near our neighbour's house where they are clearing for this year farming..

I usually kill snake easily but this one really scared me.. shocked shocked WHAT!! ! 40 Snakelets in one snake, I thought snake lay eggs but this specie carries it young ones till they mature, and that's when they kill their mom, open it's belly and crawl away..

Chai! Again I SAY "WONDER SHALL NEVER END" "

Bros no vex o se na inside sambisa u dey stay
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by iampeTer(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
snake stil dy enter front page
make i go hunt
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by odijeks(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
op you could'nt resist killing those baby snakes undecided. clap for yaself angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) / Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) / Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.