Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention (11063 Views)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by paulGrundy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
analice107:

Yes, if you believe and confess Christ as the son of the only living God, and believe he died for your sons, and resurrected for yoir justification, you will be saved. YES.
And, bros You lie. dont forget JW batch into our homes everyday, we talk with the reasonable ones who allow us talk.
For one, i dont turn away anyone with the Bible, preaching the gospel, i will listen after which ask questions.
i was once given a Watchtower magazine, and the headline was "What is born again?". The writers went on to nagate what Jesus talked about.
Guy, pls stop lying. JW tell half truths and twist everything around. Thats actually Satan's ploy to decieve.

I will tell you why he is giving the half truths. Because the Bible says that the hope for those "born again" is in heaven, the Watchtower is forced to make the baseless assertion that a group of Christians will not be born again. To counter such scriptures the Watchtower Society uses circular reasoning. For instance, the Awake! 1974 August 22 pp. 27-28 attempts to show that this scripture does not mean what it says, since there will be an earthly great crowd. It then switches the wording of the scripture to "His point was that no one could be born again unless he believed in Jesus Christ." This is classic Eisegesis; using predetermined doctrine to dictate the meaning of the Bible.

In order words he is trying to tell you that not every body can be born again.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by joyandfaith: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2016
paulGrundy:

So then why is Jeremaih and Isaiah and co not called angels?

it does not matter. messenger,angel, etc are synonym. they can be called any of them.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by paulGrundy(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
joyandfaith:

it does not matter. messenger,angel, etc are synonym. they can be called any of them.

Aha now you are talking!
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
dolphinheart:

your father gave birth to you, you HAVE the same spirit and flesh, not " you are " the same spirit and flesh(as you are trying to portray)

cheesy duh, if I have the same spirit and flesh as my father, then I am the same spirit and flesh as my father,

You have been deluded through unbelief.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
dolphinheart:

you say that God is one, one what? one God? one entity? one person?, but you are here trying to merge two god's together

God is one God one Spirit, I have never said God is two god's, you supposed jw cannot help but lie

but supposed jw has said God is two gods:

God and "a god"

mighty god and almighty god

duh jw
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
dolphinheart:

the word was with God ". The word cannot be with and still be that same person.

duh again supposed jw, God here is the Father, the Word is the son they are not the same person, they are the same God, the same Eternal Spirit.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
johnw74:

You talk about lies, show where you asked me about that
you are truly full of lies.

You won't provide the quote will you, it doesn't exist?

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesus is truly talking about you jw isn't He.

1. I quoted your words before I said it was a lie
2. I underlined the specific words that are lies in your sentences
3. I explained why they are lies.
4. I gave examples of how the relationship between the father and son is.
5. I asked you to present to me questions or points you made in your post which you accuse me of not responding to, you did not do so.
6. I gave you some points about Jesus, you did not respond to it.
7. I asked you some questions about Jesus and the father, you have up till this moment refused to respond to it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
johnw74:

duh again supposed jw, God here is the Father, the Word is the son they are not the same person, they are the same God, the same Eternal Spirit.

as much as I'll like to respond to this, I do not suscribe to cutting parts of my post off. The method is practised by those whose aim is to argue and not to admit to anything.

If you want to quote me and respond to my posts, pls treat my post as a whole and respond to the points layed down in the post. do not erase parts of my posts when responding.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jessicha(f): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2016
analice107
, Jesus did not preach hellfire , infact he didnt speak english not to talk of pronouncing the word hellfire , he actually talked about Gehenna .. a fitting symbol of "everlasting Destruction" 2the 1:9 , "destroy... in gehenna " matt 10:28

His winnowing fan (shovel, fork) is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear out and clean His threshing floor and gather and store His wheat in His barn, but the chaff He will burn up with fire that cannot be put out.

Who or what does the chaff here represent?

u asked a very good question, the chaff represent the wicked.

contrary to the teaching of hellfire, the chaff are not burned forever . rather chaffs are burned up to ashes , and they cease to exist.

you wont understand until you visit a farmland , once chaffs ate gathered , the farmer sets it on fire and that fire never stops until it achieve its mission to devour and BURN UP the charfs completely . what next ? ashes , they are destroyed

In the voice of Jesus of Nazareth.

Amplified Bible Matthew 13:36-44 Then He left the throngs and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him saying, Explain to us the parable of the darnel in the field. He answered, He Who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one, And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels. Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age. The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly, And will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth. Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing.
Go ahead call Jesus a liar.

Matthew 13:36-44. Then He left the throngs and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him saying, Explain to us the parable of the darnel in the field. He answered, He Who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one, And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels. [size=26] Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age. [/size] The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] and all who do iniquity and act wickedly, And will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth. Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing.

Matt 13: 47-50
Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet which was cast into the sea and gathered in fish of every sort. When it was full, men dragged it up on the beach, and sat down and sorted out the good fish into baskets, but the worthless ones they threw away. [size=25] So it will be at the close and consummation of the age. [/size] The angels will go forth and separate the wicked from the righteous (those who are upright and in
right standing with God) And cast them [the wicked] into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth.

the Lord Jesus expose you teachers of hellfire again!!

1) the bold reveal the end of the world , not when a man dies as uv been brainwashed to belive. cant you see ?

2) he clearly state @ underlined, that the end of the wicked is just as the end of weeds when they are burned up ! when weeds are burned up, they are reduce to ashes and they cease to exist .

that is what scripture call everlasting Destruction. 2the 1:9

Amplified Bible Mark 9:43,45,47-49
And if your hand puts a stumbling block before you and causes you to sin, cut it off! It is more profitable and wholesome for you to go into life [that is really worthwhile] maimed than with two hands to go to hell (Gehenna), into the fire that cannot be put out. And if your foot is a cause of stumbling and sin to you, cut it off! It is more profitable and wholesome for you to enter into life [that is really worthwhile] crippled than, having two feet, to be cast into hell (Gehenna). And if your eye causes you to stumble and sin, pluck it out! It is more profitable and wholesome for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell (Gehenna), Where their worm [which preys on the inhabitants and [size=25] is a symbol of [/size] the wounds inflicted on the man himself by his sins] does not die, and the fire is not put out. For everyone shall be salted with fire.

@blue , u got me laughing in chinese , pls if the worm is a SYMBOL , what does Gehenna symbolize ?

@bold, do you believe that eyes, two hands amd feet are actually casted into an hellfire as stated above ? when will you upgrade ur spiritual knowledge that this whole verse is not meant to be taken literally ? ... if u insist its literal, then explain why eyes , hand and feet of a dead man are buried in the grave and not to hell ? i need your answer

These are Jesus' quotes, In his voice.

but none of Jesus quotes talk about weed and charfs been burned for trillions of years , do they ? a blow to hellfire teaching

secondly, do you notice the phrase "end of the world " , lolz not when u die , but at the harvest , end of the world?

its so clear they symbolize "everlasting DESTRUCTION " 2 the 1:9 not eternal torment.

i asked again: did Jesus said the weeds will be burned for trillions of years ? for practical purpose, gathet some weeds and burn them , wat happen after som minutes? they are completely burned to ashes , and cease to exist for life . that practical is enough to enlighten u.

JW go about telling people not to worry, but continue in their sins, because when they die it ends there. No life after death. No accountability for any act.
You claim God is a Just God, but you preach His love which will restrain him from carrying out his Justice. Really?

Create this scene in your minds eyes.
A criminal is caught after years of terrorizing the neighbourhood. This time, he raped a 5 years old. After due consultations, the doctor confirms the child is damaged. She won't be able to bear kids when she grows up. Coupled with all he had done in the past, he is brought before a judge. He is found guilty.
But before the judge passes his sentence, he asks the man if he were sorry for what he did, the man says no, but would want the judge to free him anyways.
The judge asks him why, he says, because you are a very good judge.
You are too good and merciful and as a good and merciful judge acquit me and let me go.

Now, to you. If the judge acquits the criminal, will he be good and kind to the little girl and her family?

This is the kind of God JW go about proclaiming.

the bold is a lie and a gross misunderstanding on your part simply because you turned deaf ears to Romans 6:23, who told u God acquits criminals ? " the wages sin pays is Death " , what did it call the penalty for sin ? what is the penalty for Adams sin ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
dolphinheart:

5. I asked you to present to me questions or points you made in your post which you accuse me of not responding to, you did not do so.
7. I asked you some questions about Jesus and the father, you have up till this moment refused to respond to it.

You are full of lies, I said from the beginning, answer my posts and then I will address yours
you never did answer my points, and you just kept on posting with questions and anything to avoid the issues you could not answer, avoiding my points and scriptures.
again answer my earlier posts in this thread and then you can ask me something.

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jessicha(f): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
dolphinheart:

why do you think jw's strive to stay away from sin despite not believing in hell fire?
do you know what goes to hell?

1 Million likes

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jessicha(f): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Princewell2012:

No, amageddon is a war which will take place on the last day, just like the one which took place in heaven.

This one is going to be between God and the evil men, atleast they will die once and forall.
But in hellfire you will burn forever.

Those people who will die during amageddon war also knows their fault, and while they were being punished or kill.

Now do you want to tell me that Satan doesn't know his fault?
The people who were destroy with flood during noah period, do they not know they are evil and wicked?

If two people want to present a loving God to their children, one said his God will punish or kill you once and forall, and another says his God will roast you in fire forever, which of those God will those children agree to follow?

Do you really think you re evangelising for God? Mmmmm.

Pls can you answer this questions?

1. Who created hellfire ? If your answer is God then.

2. When were it created?

Was hellfire his original plan from the beginning or did he just wake one morning and decided to do it?

3. Who were it made for?

4. The generations that were before Jesus will they be a partakers of hellfire?

5. Where they also warn about the intending danger of hellfire, if not why?

6. Is people already in hellfire now?

7. Does God has power to quench the fire in hell?

8.His disobedient children that are in hellfire, or that will be in hellfire if they called on him for mercy will he be able to pardon them and grant them mercy?

9.All the men of God and his prophets did they warn the sinner about hellfire? if not pls can you elucify?

10.Does he know those who will go to hellfire or not before he created them?

11.His main reasons of creating man, was he able to achieve them?

12. You and God who is more merciful than each others?

Finally,
13: will you be able to throw your son in a very hot fire to burn, let say atleast for 48 hrs without mercy for disobeying your order?

Pls i want you to humbly and cincerely answer these questions.
Thank you.

nice points , expecially the bold
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by cocoduck: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
dolphinheart:

You will wait till lizard grows bia bia like a Jew.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2016
paulGrundy:

I will tell you why he is giving the half truths. Because the Bible says that the hope for those "born again" is in heaven, the Watchtower is forced to make the baseless assertion that a group of Christians will not be born again. To counter such scriptures the Watchtower Society uses circular reasoning. For instance, the Awake! 1974 August 22 pp. 27-28 attempts to show that this scripture does not mean what it says, since there will be an earthly great crowd. It then switches the wording of the scripture to "His point was that no one could be born again unless he believed in Jesus Christ." This is classic Eisegesis; using predetermined doctrine to dictate the meaning of the Bible.

In order words he is trying to tell you that not every body can be born again.
These people are so deep into arguments. Smh for them.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jessicha:

analice107
, Jesus did not preach hellfire , infact he didnt speak english not to talk of pronouncing the word hellfire , he actually talked about Gehenna .. a fitting symbol of "everlasting Destruction" 2the 1:9 , "destroy... in gehenna " matt 10:28

contrary to the teaching of hellfire, the chaff are not burned forever . rather chaffs are burned up to ashes , and they cease to exist.

you wont understand until you visit a farmland , once chaffs ate gathered , the farmer sets it on fire and that fire never stops until it achieve its mission to devour and BURN UP the charfs completely . what next ? ashes , they are destroyed

1) the bold reveal the end of the world , not when a man dies as uv been brainwashed to belive. cant you see ?

2) he clearly state @ underlined, that the end of the wicked is just as the end of weeds when they are burned up ! when weeds are burned up, they are reduce to ashes and they cease to exist .

@blue , u got me laughing in chinese , pls if the worm is a SYMBOL , what does Gehenna symbolize ?

@bold, do you believe that eyes, two hands amd feet are actually casted into an hellfire as stated above ? when will you upgrade ur spiritual knowledge that this whole verse is not meant to be taken literally ? ... if u insist its literal, then explain why eyes , hand and feet of a dead man are buried in the grave and not to hell ? i need your answer

but none of Jesus quotes talk about weed and charfs been burned for trillions of years , do they ? a blow to hellfire teaching

secondly, do you notice the phrase "end of the world " , lolz not when u die , but at the harvest , end of the world?

its so clear they symbolize "everlasting DESTRUCTION " 2 the 1:9 not eternal torment.

i asked again: did Jesus said the weeds will be burned for trillions of years ? for practical purpose, gathet some weeds and burn them , wat happen after som minutes? they are completely burned to ashes , and cease to exist for life . that practical is enough to enlighten u.

the bold is a lie and a gross misunderstanding on your part simply because you turned deaf ears to Romans 6:23, who told u God acquits criminals ? " the wages sin pays is Death " , what did it call the penalty for sin ? what is the penalty for Adams sin ?

Every thing the Watchtower org. Does not teach is a lie. Call me why you like, you are own your way to hell
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
johnw74:

You are full of lies, I said from the beginning, answer my posts and then I will address yours
you never did answer my points, and you just kept on posting with questions and anything to avoid the issues you could not answer, avoiding my points and scriptures.
again answer my earlier posts in this thread and then you can ask me something.

this is like the third or so time ill be addressing this . pls if you feel there is a point you posted to me that I've not addressed, pls paste it in your reply to my post and ill address it. I believe I've a dressed all your points, but if I've missed any, pls post it again.

hope this is not a tactic for you not to respond to my views about Jesus .

modified: seems you dnt want to talk about the accusations that your views are not correct, which I quoted, underlined and explained to you.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
cocoduck:
You will wait till lizard grows bia bia like a Jew.
ha ha, hope I dnt sha
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jessicha:

analice107

Every thing the Watchtower org. Does not teach is a lie. Call me what you like. Why didn't you address the scriptures I posted, you skip to talk about Rand 6:23.

When you tell a sinner not to worry about his sins, because when he dies, he gets annihilated, what are you teaching him?
You talk about the wages of sin being death, which death is this? The death every flesh dies or the second death sinners die by being cast into hellfire forever?
If that's the death you mean, then why do we all die? Why do you die?

You talk about the wages (reward, recompense) of sin being death. How will the sinner be rewarded when you don't believe in after life? Is the reward going to be here on earth?

Woman, you called me a liar, I posted you scriptures. Treat them.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by cocoduck: 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
analice107:

Every thing the Watchtower org. Does not teach is a lie. Call me what you like. Why didn't you address the scriptures I posted, you skip to talk about Rand 6:23.

When you tell a sinner not to worry about his sins, because when he dies, he gets annihilated, what are you teaching him?
You talk about the wages of sin being death, which death is this? The death every flesh dies or the second death sinners die by being cast into hellfire forever?

You talk about the wages (reward, recompense) of sin being death. How will the sinner be rewarded when you don't believe in after life? Is the reward going to be here on earth?

look, Jehovah created the human body in a way that what does not kill it makes it stronger, when you go to hell and be burning forever but not die, at a time your body becomes used to that situation and the heat will stop disturbing you, because your brain has learned to ignore the pain signals, which makes u stronger, then, what is the purpose of going to hell? to get stronger?
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2016
cocoduck:
look, Jehovah created the human body in a way that what does not kill it makes it stronger, when you go to hell and be burning forever but not die, at a time your body becomes used to that situation and the heat will stop disturbing you, because your brain has learned to ignore the pain signals, which makes u stronger, then, what is the purpose of going to hell? to get stronger?
Really
This is new. I never heard this. But I thought Jesus said the torment over there never stops, day and night
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 1:41am On Apr 13, 2016
dolphinheart:

Okay I found what you underlined and called a lie:

johnw74:

The Father God begat Jesus, meaning Jesus is of the Father, God is Spirit, the Word-Jesus Christ is that same God spirit, just as you are the same human spirit and flesh as your father.

And this is what you said about it:

dolphinheart:

this is where lies are creeping in into your explanations. I've asked and I've received no response, is Jesus the same person as the father? is Jesus the father?
your father gave birth to you, you HAVE the same spirit and flesh, not " you are " the same spirit and flesh(as you are trying to portray). you are two different persons who could talk, discuss, see, and be with each other. The scriptures have shown extensively that Jesus and Jehovah does this too. The person who Sat at the right hand of the Majesty on high is not the same spirit as the the Majesty on high!

Duh, If you received no response, do you think it could be because I said reply to mine (which you didn't) and I will answer yours.

Of course the son is not the Father what a ridiculous question.

You say I have the same spirit and flesh as my father
but I am not the same spirit and flesh as my father, smiley ha ha you so confused,
would that be a lie, it must be because it is wrong, stop lying dolphin

The Father and the Son talk with each other, are two diffrent persons, really, your post is so enlightening

So do you have scripture showing that the Father and the Son have diffrent spirits, of course you don't
God and the Word are one God because they have the one same Spirit
Only the Father and the Son have God's Spirit, humans have the human spirit, God'spirit can live in believers
but believers are not off God's spirit, the Word-the only begotten son is off God's spirit.

I know it's impossible for you to understand this, but some others will.

Please repost my other lies that you accuse off, so I can show you again who the liar-accuser is.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 1:58am On Apr 13, 2016
One so called jw said: why are so called jw's not given enough attention

another supposed jw said: we are persecuted smiley

they say anything that's written in watchtower or that comes from that dark spirit in them.

one supossed jw posted scripture about the Church being persecuted and murdered,
and they are daily in some parts of the World, but so called jw are not persecuted and murdered,
they are rejected.
Of course they don't care about wrongly using scripture.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by virginboy1(m): 4:46am On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:

Let me tell you another glaring truth about such barbaric unjust beliefs.

If the person offering you salvation is exactly the same person threatening you, then it is not salvation but blackmail, tyranny and sheer abuse.

she said God doesn't send you to hell but your rebellion, who exactly prepared hell..

you?

Check another similar scenario.

Mr John was walking along the way enjoying the music from his newly bought phone, and then all of a sudden Mr Yahweh jumps out with a gun pointed at John's face.

Give me that Phone or i shoot you..

Now John has two options either give the phone to Mr Yahweh and live or refuse and bite the bullet.

Mr John rebels and refuses and Mr Yahweh pulls the trigger and runs later apprehended by the police and charged to court.

His lawyer Analice107 makes a case for him, she rents.

"Your honour, Mr Yahweh here is innocent of murder, Mr john actually committed suicide"

"How so?" Asked the baffled judge.

"Your honour, my dear mr Yahweh lovingly asked Mr John for his phone or he gets the bullet and this is rooted in Mr John's freewill, he either chooses to obey the authority or choose the bullet.

He chose the bullet by refusing and rebelling against my dear loving mr yahweh. so you see, it was not Mr yahweh that killed mr John rather it was Mr John's rebellion and refusal to comply with the demands of the loving gentle Yahweh."

And then the Judge declares Yahweh innocent.

So you see?

As she said, Yahweh is innocent of sending you to hell just as much as an armed robber who shoots you for refusing to give him your money.

it was your rebellion that shot you not the armed robber

This is logical and deep.

analice107, now I understood why you questioned me on mentioning johnny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
johnw74:

Okay I found what you underlined and called a lie:

And this is what you said about it:
thank god.

Duh, If you received no response, do you think it could be because I said reply to mine (which you didn't) and I will answer yours.
tHought it was only girls that use to do this "duh""duh" thing, never knew it was a trait that can be adopted by grown up males too.
I see you insistent on the issue of replyin your points before you answer mine as a bad means or way taken by you so that you wunt adress my points, you even edit my post when quoting me so as to remove those points.
I've told you several times, from the first time you brought this issue up, to pls pls pls state which points of yours I've not responded to. You refused to state them so that I can respond to it. I've told you that I've responded to all your points, but if you feel their is one or more I've not responded to, mention it in your reply and we will look into it. For the 4th time, you have refused to state the points you are referring to, yet using the issue as the reason why you refuse to address my points and questions.

Of course the son is not the Father what a ridiculous question.
It is not a ridiculous question, cus a lot of people believe that the son is also the father!
now that you have finally admitted that the son is not the father, you can now agree that the son is not the true God!, because the son said the father is the ONLY TRUE GOD!, no other true God except the father.
If we are to claim that the son and that father make up God, then you are saying that God is made up of 2 seperate persons, and God has multiple wills. The scriptures does not support these.
The scriptures does tell us and show us where Jesus is talking to God, where God is talking to jesus, where he is in the presence of God, where he is being commanded by God. These shows that Jesus is not that same God he was talking to, not that same God he is in the presence of and definitely not that same God that commanded him.

let me surpport my views with 3 scripture verses.

New International Version
heb 1:9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy."

1.from the above scripture, we see that there is one doing the anointing, and another being anointed, both are not the same person.
2. The one doing the anointing is superior to the one being anointed
3. The one doing the anointing claims to be God
4. The one doing the anointing claims to be the God of the one being anointed
5. The one being anointed is said to have companions(which I can bet you wunt tell us who they are)

* if you have issues with these points, please let me know.

acts 7:56 "Look," he said, "I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God."

King James Bible
mark 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

from the scriptures above, we observe the following,
1. The one who gave the commandment and the one who the commandment is given to are two different persons.
2. the one who gave the commandment is God , and the one who commandment is given to is jesus
3. Jesus and the God in these two verses are not same person or entity
4. Jesus was standing at the right hand of God, therefore, Jesus is not the God he is standing at the right hand of.
5. If jesus is the God here, he would not be commanding himself to sit at the right hand of himself!

* if you have contrary views to my points on those verses, pls let me know.

You say I have the same spirit and flesh as my father
but I am not the same spirit and flesh as my father, smiley ha ha you so confused,
would that be a lie, it must be because it is wrong, stop lying dolphin

are you your father? no
do you have same flesh nature like your father? yes
does the mean you and your Father are the same flesh? no
do you have the same will as your father? no
can you control your father's flesh and blood? no

its not hard to see that even though you have your own flesh and spirit, even as your father has his own flesh and spirit, you dnt share flesh and spirit with your father. Everyone has his own personally owned and controlled flesh and spirit. you and your Father have two distinct flesh, even though it has identical structure.
you and your farther are both flesh and blood, but your father can be physically and mentally stronger than you.

The Father and the Son talk with each other, are two diffrent persons, really, your post is so enlightening

thank you, good to note you accepted the facts.

So do you have scripture showing that the Father and the Son have diffrent spirits, of course you don't
tHought you have agreed they are spirits and they are not the same person.
when Jesus was on earth, does entrusting his spirit in the hands of the father not tell you something?

(1)God and the Word are one God because they have the one same Spirit
(2)Only the Father and the Son have God's Spirit, humans have the human spirit, God'spirit can live in believers
but believers are not off God's spirit, the Word-the only begotten son is off God's spirit.

I know it's impossible for you to understand this, but some others will.
can you surpport your first two points with scripture?
do you know where Jesus said gods spirit will come from, he said " from the father"!

Please repost my other lies that you accuse off, so I can show you again who the liar-accuser is.

the answer will be, are there other lies I've accused you of on these thread?.

pls pls pls, dnt cut off my post when replying .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jozzy4: 11:27am On Apr 13, 2016
analice107:

when will you grow up , Jessicha explained perfectly how those verses symbolize destruction of the wicked and not endless burning in hell , she asked : do chaffs and weed burn forever in fire as hellfire teaches ? perfect NO. up till now you couldnt answer , why not answer instead vof switching to meaningless rants !

meanwhile, can you explain that nonsense you wrote at bold ?
die but still conscious of burning ? explain pls .

hell will also be cast into the lake of fire? how real is that to you ! Rev 20:14 , does it mean hellfire will be burned forever or what ?

am seriously expecting your response

Note: romans 5:12 answer ur question @red , because ALL have sinned .
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 1:29am On Apr 14, 2016
dolphinheart:

tHought it was only girls that use to do this "duh""duh" thing, never knew it was a trait that can be adopted by grown up males too.

Duh, you don't know much do you

dolphinheart:

you even edit my post when quoting me

pls pls pls, dnt cut off my post when replying .

oops, sorry I edited-deleted all your confusion and kindergarten stuff
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Jessicha:

nice points , expecially the bold

Just watch out they'll refrain from answering your questions and label you and JWs liars or possibly quote literatures and twist it to make it appear a lie.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2016
virginboy1:

Anybody wey follow Johnnydon go cry later, because Johnnydon will day cry with real tears pleading with God to save sinners. He will preach this gospel. I warn you guys now, don't follow him.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2016
virginboy1:

Anybody wey follow Johnnydon go cry later, because Johnnydon will one day cry with real tears pleading with God to save sinners. He will preach this gospel. I warn you guys now, don't follow him.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by virginboy1(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2016
analice107:

Anybody wey follow Johnnydon go cry later, because Johnnydon will one day cry with real tears pleading with God to save sinners. He will preach this gospel. I warn you guys now, don't follow him.
That's what I want if possible.
When the imaginary fantasies or postulations of miracles,healing with prayers,dividing of sea into two, commanding of dry bones to walk,sticks turning into snakes, becomes reality then maybe many of us might be convinced.

Imagine johnnydon2 and platteon preaching the gospel. Choi...
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
virginboy1:

When the imaginary fantasies or postulations of miracles,healing with prayers,dividing of sea into two, commanding of dry bones to walk,sticks turning into snakes, becomes reality then maybe many of us might be convinced.

It sounds impossible you to ba? Well, maybe Apostle Paul is a fictitious character to you. But Johnnydon is a toy compared to Saul.
Pleaton is confused. He is neither here nor there, so I don't take him serious. They are all the seed of the son of perdition though.
Just like Saul, Johnnydon cup go full. Hahahahaha, When him cup full, nobody go tell am. All this talking tough go cease.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnydon22(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
analice107:

virginboy1:

analice107:

It sounds impossible you to ba? Well, maybe Apostle Paul is a fictitious character to you. But Johnnydon is a toy compared to Saul.
Pleaton is confused. He is neither here nor there, so I don't take him serious. They are all the seed of the son of perdition though.
Just like Saul, Johnnydon cup go full. Hahahahaha, When him cup full, nobody go tell am. All this talking tough go cease.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw i am flattered guys smiley The Gods are hatching a plan for me, that sounds like one tough Job i have here gringringrin

This is seriously cute smiley

Well i hope the simple analogy sank in "Yahweh is innocent of sending you to hell just as much an armed robber who shot you for refusing to give him your money.

Your stubbornness and rebellion shot you not the armed robber" Epic defence grin

If the person offering you salvation is the same person threatening you, it's not salvation. it is blackmail, abuse, armed robbery, petty tyranny..

Something to think over take all the time you need smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God / Is Cigarette Smoking A Sin? / Is Eating And Drinking At Burials Part Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.