Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention (11052 Views)

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 2:55am On Apr 16, 2016
goodnews201668:
The master sowed good seeds while men were asleep the enemy devil came and sow weeds!

once again, yes that's true, and the weeds call the master a created angel, even though the Master created the angels,
and the weeds call the Master "a god"

and the weeds will be gathered up and thrown into the wine press of Almighty God's wrath.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

Am so. Sorry to have called you a witch. That was way out of line. Pls forgive. Am sorry.

On one hand, out of line as far as forum rules go, but on the other hand, true .

Anyone who talks so vile of God and the Bible is more than a witch.

And Miz Janet is so dumb like fake jw, she has profiled a (f) beside her username so as others know she is female cheesy
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

Am so. Sorry to have called you a witch. That was way out of line. Pls forgive. Am sorry.

That's better, it shows you're matured!
It's humility and won't take anything away from us, have a nice weekend!
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Topzeal: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2016
goodnews201668:

Why are Jehovah witness not paying attention to other faith..?
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2016
Topzeal:

Why are Jehovah witness not paying attention to other faith..?
I don't get you, Please.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2016
johnw74:

On one hand, out of line as far as forum rules go, but on the other hand, true .

Anyone who talks so vile of God and the Bible is more than a witch.

And Miz Janet is so dumb like fake jw, she has profiled a (f) beside her username so as others know she is female cheesy

LOL. he/she knows who or what he/she is. She knows what the Word of God says but she rebels. Am Happy that no man will be able to escape standing before God to answer for what they did.
See what gives me this assurance. From the day Adam Fell, a Seed which will bruise the head of the serpent was prophesied, it took along time for that to manifest, but it manifested. Christ was born, spiritually Satan has been terribly bruised.
Again, we are told that they will be a day of judgement for evil, let them rebel, a day of judgement will come. Although, the JW who am beginning to feel stands with the Atheist opposing the supernatural and what the word says about it, are all out to urge the sinners to feel good in their sins, without the consciousness that we will all stand and answer.
I apologised to MizJanet because her rebellion is against God not against me, I have no right to condemn her. But she knows who she is.
Nobody who is not possessed with a demon rebels and blasphemed against God as she does. But over to God I hand her.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

LOL. he/she knows who or what he/she is. She knows what the Word of God says but she rebels. Am Happy that no man will be able to escape standing before God to answer for what they did.
See what gives me this assurance. From the day Adam Fell, a Seed which will bruise the head of the serpent was prophesied, it took along time for that to manifest, but it manifested. Christ was born, spiritually Satan has been terribly bruised.
Again, we are told that they will be a day of judgement for evil, let them rebel, a day of judgement will come. Although, the JW who am beginning to feel stands with the Atheist opposing the supernatural and what the word says about it, are all out to urge the sinners to feel good in their sins, without the consciousness that we will all stand and answer.
I apologised to MizJanet because her rebellion is against God not against me, I have no right to condemn her. But she knows who she is.
Nobody who is not possessed with a demon rebels and blasphemed against God as she does. But over to God I hand her.

Because someone has a different understanding of the scriptures does not mean one is taking a stand with atheists, and because someone is an atheist does not mean some of the things he/she said is not true. one should examine each view carefully and seperately. I for one have shown you my views, explained why it's different from yours and supported it with scriptures, you are yet to reply on that one.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2016
goodnews201668:

Amplified Bible 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim (household good luck images). Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king.

When I called MizJanet a witch, I was actually quoting the scriptures.

That Person is demonsssss possessed, if we should go by the way she rebels and the things she says about and against God.
No one, I repeat no one with his/her spirit free from demon possession says the things she says.
That scripture above calls her a witch.
But this is why I apologised. It's not in my place to call her that. I leave her to God. I owe her prayers not condemnation. She is powerless over the spirits possessing her. She is not the one speaking, they are speaking through her.
Do you know why the topic hell fire scares these people? It because HellFire scares the wits out of Satan.
The spirit in them reacts fiercely anytime hellfire is mentioned. Why?
One. Because Satan wants the idea of hellfire kept covered from man.
Secondly, Satan lies to people under his grip to believe that God is too good so, he won't sent his loving creatures to that horrible place for ever. But Satan doesn't tell them that's God is not responsible for people going there. It is the choices they make.
Every being has a sovereign will, we make choices that we will ultimately live with.
Unrepentant sinners will burn in hellfire. Let JW keep allowing Satan lie to them.
Jesus didn't die for nothing. He died to stop man from going to Hellfire when man dies. But if man rejects what Jesus offers and continues in that sin, man remains dead spiritually, and
the destination of the spiritual dead/ungodly is hellfire.
Let JW twist scriptures, it won't change a thing.

Satan is screeching on top of his voice against hellfire through his agents, because he is dead Afraid of going there.
Anytime Jesus came close to them, they cry out and beg for Jesus not to send them to Hellfire before their due time. Why?
Bros, a time will come, the rebellious and wicked will go by themselves to hellfire.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

Because someone has a different understanding of the scriptures does not mean one is taking a stand with atheists, and because someone is an atheist does not mean some of the things he/she said is not true. one should examine each view carefully and seperately. I for one have shown you my views, explained why it's different from yours and supported it with scriptures, you are yet to reply on that one.
It's a total waste of time answering you all over again. This is not the first time we have done this. Plain scriptures are presented to you, but you twist them to mean what you want them to mean. That's fine. The means determine the end.
When we all stand before Yahweh all we have done is doing will be clearly before us.
If I have mislead anyone by using this scriptures I will be rewarded accordingly. And if you have used this same words also to mislead anyone, you will also be rewarded accordingly.
MizJanet is a rebel and a blasphemer. She doesn't have contrary views. But if you see her views and the views of atheists as just contrary fine.
Besides, am beginning to have this inner feeling that the JW subtly stand with the Atheists disbelieving the supernatural. Your views seems to align.
Let me leave you. But let this sink into our consciousness, WE WILL ALL ANSWER. YOUNG OR OLD. I take that back, there's no young or old spirit.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

Amplified Bible 1 Samuel 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as idolatry and teraphim (household good luck images). Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, He also has rejected you from being king.

That Person is demonsssss possessed, if we should go by the way she rebels and the things she says about and against God.
No one, I repeat no one with his/her spirit free from demon possession says the things she says.
But this is why I apologised. It's not in my place to call her that. I leave her to God. I owe her prayers not condemnation. She is powerless over the spirits possessing her. She is not the one speaking, they are speaking through her.
Do you know why the topic hell fire scares these people? It because HellFire scares the wits out of Satan.
Secondly, Satan lies to people under his grip to believe that God is too good so, he won't sent his loving creatures to that horrible place for ever. But Satan doesn't tell them that's God is not responsible for people going there. It is the choices they make.
Every being has a sovereign will, we make choices that we will ultimately live with.
Unrepentant sinners will burn in hellfire. Let JW keep allowing Satan lie to them.
Jesus didn't die for nothing. He died to stop man from going to Hellfire when man dies. But if man rejects what Jesus offers and continues in that sin, man remains dead spiritually, and

Satan is screeching on top of his voice against hellfire through his agents, because he is dead Afraid of going there.
Anytime Jesus came close to them, they cry out and beg for Jesus not to send them to Hellfire before their due time. Why?
Bros, a time will come, the rebellious and wicked will go by themselves to hellfire.

My dear the issue is not whether there's hellfire or not, my own is that you aren't supposed to use those words they are harsh and against the rules, besides it's not in your place to condemn anybody or start throwing them in hellfire like you are doing.

In all I encourage your humbling yourself to apologize it's shows maturity, Thanks.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

I am yet to see where the devil was begging Jesus not to throw them inside hellfire, I'll be glad if you show me those places they were begging Jesus not to throw them inside hellfire.
Thanks.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

It's a total waste of time answering you all over again. This is not the first time we have done this. Plain scriptures are presented to you, but you twist them to mean what you want them to mean. That's fine. The means determine the end.
you have not answered me anytime I present my views. If you feel that I twist them, then post those scriptures I twisted and eX plain how I twisted them and how we are supposed to understand them.
I've given my views on what happened to Peter, ive also shown you that your views are wrong, i did all that using the words found in the scriptures, if you feel I got the understanding of those words wrong, then state those words and tell us your understanding.

When we all stand before Yahweh all we have done is doing will be clearly before us.
If I have mislead anyone by using this scriptures I will be rewarded accordingly. And if you have used this same words also to mislead anyone, you will also be rewarded accordingly.
good, but that does not stop me and you from discussing those words , or does it?

MizJanet is a rebel and a blasphemer. She doesn't have contrary views. But if you see her views and the views of atheists as just contrary fine.
I dnt know MizJanet, I'm not in a position or authority to condemn or approve her character.
Besides, am beginning to have this inner feeling that the JW subtly stand with the Atheists disbelieving the supernatural. Your views seems to align.
Let me leave you. But let this sink into our consciousness, WE WILL ALL ANSWER. YOUNG OR OLD. I take that back, there's no young or old spirit.
can you give just one instance in which our views seem to align.
The search for evalasting life is done while we are alive, this we still have some authority and control over, why dnt we discuss that and leave for a while, issues we can't control it's outcome.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jozzy4: 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

my Bro, because someone is an atheist does not mean some of the things he/she said is not true . that lady know the bible much more than this fellows who claimed to go to church .. have watched her scatter them using the bible many times . even analice107 cant deny , no wonder she ran away from her logical question : hOw many body have been disposed to hell ? how would she answer when its clear hell was smuggled into the verse .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jozzy4:

my Bro, because someone is an atheist does not mean some of the things he/she said is not true . that lady know the bible much more than this fellows who claimed to go to church .. have watched her scatter them using the bible many times . even analice107 cant deny , no wonder she ran away from her logical question : hOw many body have been disposed to hell ? how would she answer when its clear hell was smuggled into the verse .

I think I do understand where analice107 is coming from. Im of the view that she has spent so much energy and pummeled herself to do what she thinks is right before God, and anyone who has not done so deserves to be punished with evalasting pain.
being told that no one will be punished by being thrown into fire to burn for a bilion years and much more will affect her zeal to serve God. She might not believe that their are those who serve God , based on their love for him, not based on a promise of immediate physical reward or fear of being burnt forever.

I once asked the question , which do you think God prefers, those who serve him out of love for him or those who serve him out of fear for what will happen to them if they dnt serve him.

imagine, humans created by God in his image subscribe life sentence for criminals, but they never ever thought of burning them perpetually and inflicting pain continually while they where incaserated.

note: my reference to analice107 is just a view, not a fact.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jozzy4: 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Jozzy4: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

I think I do understand where analice107 is coming from. Im of the view that she has spent so much energy and pummeled herself to do what she thinks is right before God, and anyone who has not done so deserves to be punished with evalasting pain.
being told that no one will be punished by being thrown into fire to burn for a bilion years and much more will affect her zeal to serve God. She might not believe that their are those who serve God , based on their love for him , not based on a promise of immediate physical reward or fear of being burnt forever.

I once asked the question , which do you think God prefers, those who serve him out of love for him or those who serve him out of fear for what will happen to them if they dnt serve him.

imagine, humans created by God in his image subscribe life sentence for criminals, but they never ever thought of burning them perpetual and inflicting pain continually while they where incaserated.

note: my reference to analice107 is just a view, not a fact.

I noticed something since I was a kid and up till today , still True ! whats that ? I noticed that if an average churchgoer sins , lets say for example fornicates, people wont even notice and at times would not even notice .

but lets say the person that sins is a JW, ohhhhhhhhhh, the noise will be far and wide .. the next question is : and you call urself a Jehovah Witness ?? etc . my point is PEOPLE SEE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES AS DIFFERENT , PEOPLE WHO TRY THEIR BEST TO KEEP GODS COMMANDMENTS , and if a JW mistakenly commits a badness , it will be quickly broadcasted, why ? they belive witnesses should be and are Clean people!!!

now , my question is : what motivates this Witnesses to obey the commandments of God ?

is it hell ? no , they know this is not scriptural.

then what ?

" For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments " 1 john 5:3

LOVE OF GOD !!! with refernce to ur bolded statement .

what has the teaching of hellfire achive ?

- it alienates humans from God , how would a God of love derive pleasure from torturing his own creations ? did his creation beg him to create them ? why create them only to subject them to eternal pain ? ... look at the world , Satan has achieved alot with this doctrine , many keep turning atheists and agnostics , NFA
. a recent report shows that churches in America are becoming desolate ! who want to serve a cruel god ?

- the teaching of hellfire even makes the heart of man stronger to sin , a certain neighbour of mine said " i will sin to the extent that when God throw me, he will angrily throw me beyond the fire ! .... look at the world , how has the teaching of hellfire curb immorality, crime , and wickedness , it doesnt work anymore!

Nigeria is a very religious country, yet MANY HOTELS AND CLUB HOUSES DESPITE THE SCREAM OF HELLFIRE EVERY DAY . threat of hellfire hasnt been able to curb sin . instead this worsen.

- I changed my way of life , after studying why am here , the future hope of ressurection , the peace of Gods new earth , the benefit of applying Godly principles each day , this has benefit me alot . not a matter of reward But I began to see a God who truly cares about me , this arouse in me an eager desire to serve him , even if there is no reward , YES ! Because the benefit i get each day is a million times worth it . that shows he cares .

thats something the scream of hellfire cant do, have heard it countless times when I dont even care about what God says, i wasnt drawn to God because of fear of going to hell . but because I see his true character and i love him. am smiling right now typing this because honestly speaking trillions serving God due to fear of hellfire are in bondage , you know why ? " there is no fear in Love " 1 john 4:8 anything you do because you are threathened with something doesnt come from your heart .

to illustrate: King Nebuchadnezzar use threat of burning in fire to make people bow to do his wish. NOT something that come from their heart . they are simply in the bondage of FEAR

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jozzy4:

I noticed something since I was a kid and up till today , still True ! whats that ? I noticed that if an average churchgoer sins , lets say for example fornicates, people wont even notice and at times would not even notice .

but lets say the person that sins is a JW, ohhhhhhhhhh, the noise will be far and wide .. the next question is : and you call urself a Jehovah Witness ?? etc . my point is PEOPLE SEE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES AS DIFFERENT , PEOPLE WHO TRY THEIR BEST TO KEEP GODS COMMANDMENTS , and if a JW mistakenly commits a badness , it will be quickly broadcasted, why ? they belive witnesses should be and are Clean people!!!

now , my question is : what motivates this Witnesses to obey the commandments of God ?

is it hell ? no , they know this is not scriptural.

then what ?

" For this is what the love of God means, that we observe his commandments " 1 john 5:3

LOVE OF GOD !!! with refernce to ur bolded statement .

what has the teaching of hellfire achive ?

- it alienates humans from God , how would a God of love derive pleasure from torturing his own creations ? did his creation beg him to create them ? why create them only to subject them to eternal pain ? ... look at the world , Satan has achieved alot with this doctrine , many keep turning atheists and agnostics , NFA
. a recent report shows that churches in America are becoming desolate ! who want to serve a cruel god ?

- the teaching of hellfire even makes the heart of man stronger to sin , a certain neighbour of mine said " i will sin to the extent that when God throw me, he will angrily throw me beyond the fire ! .... look at the world , how has the teaching of hellfire curb immorality, crime , and wickedness , it doesnt work anymore!

Nigeria is a very religious country, yet MANY HOTELS AND CLUB HOUSES DESPITE THE SCREAM OF HELLFIRE EVERY DAY . threat of hellfire hasnt been able to curb sin . instead this worsen.

- I changed my way of life , after studying why am here , the future hope of ressurection , the peace of Gods new earth , the benefit of applying Godly principles each day , this has benefit me alot . not a matter of reward But I began to see a God who truly cares about me , this arouse in me an eager desire to serve him , even if there is no reward , YES ! Because the benefit i get each day is a million times worth it . that shows he cares .

thats something the scream of hellfire cant do, have heard it countless times when I dont even care about what God says, i wasnt drawn to God because of fear of going to hell . but because I see his true character and i love him. am smiling right now typing this because honestly speaking trillions serving God due to fear of hellfire are in bondage , you know why ? " there is no fear in Love " 1 john 4:8 anything you do because you are threathened with something doesnt come from your heart .

to illustrate: King Nebuchadnezzar use threat of burning in fire to make people bow to do his wish. NOT something that come from their heart . they are simply in the bondage of FEAR

You are more than right we should serve God because we love him not because we are scared of being thrown inside fire,
It will be unjust on the part of God who's love to torment people forever and ever without mercy for sins the committed within the few years of their live, even if the person was sinning every second of his life.
He is a God of justice so it doesn't align with his personality. Above all God condemned people who burnt fellow humans (jeremaih 7:31) in the past and clearly stated that it has never come up to his mind to so. If it was not in God's mind to do so then surely he won't have such a plan on larger scale!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
dolphinheart:

you have not answered me anytime I present my views. If you feel that I twist them, then post those scriptures I twisted and eX plain how I twisted them and how we are supposed to understand them.
I've given my views on what happened to Peter, ive also shown you that your views are wrong, i did all that using the words found in the scriptures, if you feel I got the understanding of those words wrong, then state those words and tell us your understanding.

good, but that does not stop me and you from discussing those words , or does it?

I dnt know MizJanet, I'm not in a position or authority to condemn or approve her character.

can you give just one instance in which our views seem to align.
The search for evalasting life is done while we are alive, this we still have some authority and control over, why dnt we discuss that and leave for a while, issues we can't control it's outcome.
Like I said, it's a waste of time. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 5:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
analice107:

Please will you be kind enough to show me where the devil and his demons were begging Jesus not to throw them into hellfire? Because that's what you said. Thanks!
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 2:08am On Apr 17, 2016
analice107:

Yes it is a waste of time talking with fake jw, they don't answer what you say,
but they expect you to keep answering their questions.

They are deceivers, always twisting things around, including the scriptures that don't agree with what they are told to believe.

That's the way they are taught, they don't think for themselves, whatever watchtower say, they believe.

They have falsely predicted the coming of God's Kingdom many times over the decaded, etc etc.

God bless you.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 2:10am On Apr 17, 2016
Proverbs 11:9
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 2:32am On Apr 17, 2016
^^^
fake paranoid jw gnews needs to have the last post

so go for it
vvv smiley.... and he did cheesy
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 2:38am On Apr 17, 2016
2 Corinthians 11:13
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by johnw74: 3:27am On Apr 17, 2016
goodnews201668:

Please will you be kind enough to show me where the devil and his demons were begging Jesus not to throw them into hellfire? Because that's what you said. Thanks!

I think she knows you are fake jw by now
and probably has no need to reply.

All those scriptures fake jw gnews posts are not concerning God's Church
buy what would fake jw gnews who blasphemes God saying He is "a god" care
about wrong use of scripture.

fake paranoid jw gnews needs to have the last post

so go for it
vvv smiley.... and he did cheesy
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2016
How can someone keep repeating himself? Traits of a mad man? Exiting thread for him.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
johnw74:

Yes it is a waste of time talking with fake jw, they don't answer what you say,
but they expect you to keep answering their questions.

They are deceivers, always twisting things around, including the scriptures that don't agree with what they are told to believe.

That's the way they are taught, they don't think for themselves, whatever watchtower say, they believe.

They have falsely predicted the coming of God's Kingdom many times over the decaded, etc etc.

God bless you.
My brother I tire for these people. They read their minds into the scriptures, seeing what they want to see in the scriptures.
I can't waste my time on them anymore.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
goodnews201668:

Am ignoring you not because I don't know the scripture, but because I can't waste my time on a JW anymore. Go ahead see what you want to see in the scripture.
You don't believe in the supernatural, how then will you believe in demons. When I post it out for you, your watchtower-induced-mind will have you twist it over. So, enjoy.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by Theophinio(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
I love their zeal for evangelism, but they are rejected by lot's of Christians due to the fact that they hate praying.
Try this
Next time they come to you, tell them let us begin with prayers.
Then watch their reaction
#Peace
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by dolphinheart(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
analice107:

My brother I tire for these people. They read their minds into the scriptures, seeing what they want to see in the scriptures.
I can't waste my time on them anymore.

you have been asked several times to tell what your own understandings of the scriptures posted to you are. You have been given an opportunity to counter my views and explain the scriptures I quoted to you. You have been given an opportunity to prove my understandings of those scriptures wrong. You refuse to do so , you say it's a waste of time, yet you have the time to say some one read his or her mind into the scriptures.
thE scriptures are explicitely plain, straight forward and easy to understand when it talked about the condition of a dead person. The scriptures tells us how man was made, what man really is, and what happened to man when he died. I did show you from the scriptures what the creator of man said will happen to Adam when hi died.

I dnt think it's time you dnt have, I think it's a response to those scriptures that you can't cook up. cus I do believe that if you have a contrary view, you would have been eager to respond.
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by analice107: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
dolphinheart:

you have been asked several times to tell what your own understandings of the scriptures posted to you are. You have been given an opportunity to counter my views and explain the scriptures I quoted to you. You have been given an opportunity to prove my understandings of those scriptures wrong. You refuse to do so , you say it's a waste of time, yet you have the time to say some one read his or her mind into the scriptures.
thE scriptures are explicitely plain, straight forward and easy to understand when it talked about the condition of a dead person. The scriptures tells us how man was made, what man really is, and what happened to man when he died. I did show you from the scriptures what the creator of man said will happen to Adam when hi died.

I dnt think it's time you dnt have, I think it's a response to those scriptures that you can't cook up. cus I do believe that if you have a contrary view, you would have been eager to respond.
@Dolphineheart, I said am done wasting my time on you JW. You know why? You can never see anything differently. Watchtower is your final authority, so why waste my time answering you? You use Watchtower to discuss the Bible rather than use the Bible to study the Watchtower. Pls enjoy.
Thank God I was able to break free from this Web, before it was too late. This is how I would have been possessed with the negative spirit of argument.
Guy, since I joined NL and met you guys. Only Watchtower guides your reasons. You know what? That's enough.
You don't get tired of argument. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by paulGrundy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
analice107:

@Dolphineheart, I said am done wasting my time on you JW. You know why? You can never see anything differently. Watchtower is your final authority, so why waste my time answering you? You use Watchtower to discuss the Bible rather than use the Bible to study the Watchtower. Pls enjoy.
Thank God I was able to break free from this Web, before it was too late. This is how I would have been possessed with the negative spirit of argument.
Guy, since I joined NL and met you guys. Only Watchtower guides your reasons. You know what? That's enough.
You don't get tired of argument. Smh

cheesy grin can a programmed robot get tired of repeating the same thing over and over again?

grin
Re: Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention by goodnews201668: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
analice107:

Am ignoring you not because I don't know the scripture, but because I can't waste my time on a JW anymore. Go ahead see what you want to see in the scripture.
You don't believe in the supernatural, how then will you believe in demons. When I post it out for you, your watchtower-induced-mind will have you twist it over. So, enjoy.

You are the one that's saying what the Bible didn't say, nowhere in the Bible did devil and his demons begged Jesus not to throw them inside hellfire.
You are just scared of telling lies or being exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Ember Months And High Death Rate / Is Eating And Drinking At Burials Part Of Christianity / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.