Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50750 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by lebroske: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by hotmolo(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
the story get as e be... even oloshos dont give free shows. her village people at work

393 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by maikbanj(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Eleyi ga gaaan ooo!!!!. Op u really have to sit her down and talk sense into her head. Pray too. I'm sure God will touch her heart and take away the seductive spirit

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Op get nake.d and also seduce women with your kumo,also let her see you doing it
i promise you she will change
she go think sey you don dey craze

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by LordIsaac(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by dharay99: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Free her, sheybi der are
females in ur compound also.

Ehn yhu expose ur 6packs
and ur handsome body make d
equation balance....Then watch her reaction....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
hotmolo:
the story get as e be... even oloshos dont give free shows. her village people at work

Good God what kind of brain do you have lmao

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by slim19(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
That men stares at your direction whenever you open the window got me laughing....free show grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na God u need, not Nairalanders

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Tallesty1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Can I have your address please?

But on a serious note bro, how was her dressing before yu married her? Because she seem to be one of the many ladies that like to expose their body even in hijab.

It is ok to date ladies that wear clothes which send out vulgar, rude messages or profanity(you know what I mean). Dressing sexy isn't a good thing if you ain't looking for cheap attention from sex starved guys. You look sexy isn't a compliment.

The image such ladies send out is very simple. I need attention(which is sluty) and they never get tired of it. Married or Single so date them but don't marry them.

Look for decent ladies, those that can dress with class without breaking the bank.

Those girls are priceless.

If you see a classy bae with good sense in every definition of it then goan marry her asaply or hide her in a cave until our economy gets better.

Your wife is obviously an attention freak and I think she's test running the latest upgrade she did.

From version 1.0.7(1908) which made her to dress sexy to version 2.0.1(2075) which now make her to seduce co tenants.

Version 3.1.1(3122) is in beta already and you're darned when the final build(stable version) is ready.

Stop Her Now.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Sunkyphil(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
she is inviting potential customers

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by mentorandfriend(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's what you get when your pursuit in life is to marry a beautiful, curvy woman. 99% of the time, you will get it wrong in marital choice because you neglect important things due to your vanity. Beauty without brain is a tragedy.

I do not know how best to stress it to people to stop pursuing beauty and handsome-ness. I'm not saying it because I'm ugly or not. No. I'm very very handsome, but there are greater things that makes a great home which these end time boys and girls neglect.

My advice: She is vain, just like you. Work on yourself and work on her, with all humility, to renew your minds. Talk about it over and over again with her. Share your big dreams with her to take her mind away from vanity. Give her a greater pursuit. Occupy her mind with greatness.

It's well with you.

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tayo60(f): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
mentorandfriend:
That's what you get when your pursuit in life is to marry a beautiful, curvy woman. 99% of the time, you will get it wrong in marital choice because you neglect important things due to your vanity. Beauty without brain is a tragedy.
I do not know how best to stress it to people to stop pursuing beauty and handsome-ness. I'm not saying it because I'm ugly or not. No. I'm very very handsome, but there are greater things that makes a great home which these end time boys and girls neglect.
My advice: She is vain, just like you. Work on yourself and work on her, with all humility, to renew your minds. Talk about it over and over again with her. Share your big dreams with her to take her mind away from vanity. Give her a greater pursuit. Occupy her mind with greatness.
It's well with you.
Well said. Your head dey there.

42 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Marinza(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Isn't this just someone who likes attention? There are ladies like that I think who enjoy the thrill from how much they can get men to lust after them, you should have noticed it na....

most of these women don't end up cheating though.. What u should be worried about is that she doesn't get molested by one of these men.

Still I doubt it's something she can just change like that. Anyway I could b babbling and shes just loco. My opinion..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Boxer007(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, please i need your advice on what to do. My wife had been seducing men in the compound where we live lately. We are just newly married, less than a year now. We live in a story building and the windows are made in glasses. One could easily see through them especially in the night. So, what she does is each time she finishes taking her birth, she exposes her body knowing quit well that men around can see her through the window. She does it in the morning, during the day when she notices that i am not around and in the night.

The day i discovered, i confronted her, she said it was her body that it was not none of my business. Though we were quarreling before then. But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Dear nairalanders, what can i do to make her stop it. Because its getting out of hand. Now she hides and do it and she knows i am not happy with her now.
Great nairalanders, please i need your advice. Thank you

Boo boo,it sounds like you need more men in your life. Marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by TheGeneral1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's not cool. Have one to one chat with her if she doesn't change then you can bring her mother in.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by olac21(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
The result you get when you marry the wrong person-now the live with it cos it is life-long experience!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by stubbornman(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
dharay99:
Free her, sheybi der are
females in ur compound also.

Ehn yhu expose ur 6packs
and ur handsome body make d
equation balance....Then watch her reaction....
No be who get six packs go flaunt am
maybe him own nah super pack

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by cyprus000: 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
mentorandfriend:

It's well with you.
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascivious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the premeditated nonesense.

Bobos dizz dayz dey fall my hand big time.
[/b][/size]

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by 100Cents: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by AfroKnight: 12:12am On Apr 08, 2016
angry
She is very rude and wrong. Actually, her body is your business just like your body is hers. An exhibitionist has no business getting married. Report to her parents. If she doesn't respect you maybe she'll respect her folks. If she doesn't stop the madness, then sorry. You're stuck with her.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by OwoLee(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
The truth have not heard from anyone since is maybe they are afraid of bashing from people or I don't know what goes through the brain of men nowadays, how can my wife be doing something contrary to what I dislike and detest, it shows, she's not your wife in the first place. If you can't talk to her as a husband and she won't listen to you. Love is not there again, forget the marriage. There's no sentiment to that...Let her go and marry another man and be exposing her body there too..shikena, only if you not the man in your house?

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm,,,it seems you guys where not even in good terms before marriage...btw, didn't you notice this in her before proposing?..

Cos marriage is for better for worse, and divorce is no option...my advice, just make her understand she's married and what she's doing is bad...but it still seems you guys didn't have a good foundation during courtship?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by schumastic(m): 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
OP my heart bleeds for you, this the work of the devil

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
All these guys above me saying you should expose your own six packs too, i wonder the kind of home they intend to have when they marry...smh

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by babdap: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Awaits your wife side of the story before I could give any comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by keepingmum: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Troll with major trust issues. ...before you advise this poster PLEASE READ HIS PREVIOUS THREADS....

My sympathies to your unfortunate wife and her family who will sadly , be associated with you as an inlaw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by naijathings(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
lebroske:
Dear nairalanders, each time i open the windows in the morning, i always notice that people(men) will just be looking towards my direction. I kept wondering what they were looking at until the day i discovered.

Thank you

hahaahahaha neighborhood silverbird

fuel no dey so mehn dey watch LIVE TV without putting on their generator.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by sukkot: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
shocked i being told you, you cant turn a ho into a housewife grin

she is an exhibitionist

22 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Bonapart(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.