Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help (50761 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / My Newly Employed Staff Is Seducing Me. I Want To Sack Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by DICKtator: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
This guy and his wife again.

Perhaps you should call her family and demand a refund of your brideprice ?

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by gulfer: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
But i knew that was not the first time, she has been doing it before because each time i open the windows in the morning,
The above got me....... grin cheesy grin
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by chubbygal(f): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmm!APC at it again meanwhile some where in RIVERS State

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Prinzbeat(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dis is a serious matter is dis nt d same dude DAT said sumtin abt him suspecting his wife dats shes cheating

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marriage? Walahi talahi...

Insha Allah, God will save us.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Prinzbeat(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
chubbygal:
Hmmm!APC at it again meanwhile some where in RIVERS State
is a lie its nt true
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tuna4servi(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Give her my phone number let me advice her on phone.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by franksam2009: 11:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
There are always 2 sides to every story, nobody will intentionally open a window knowing fully well dat people are watching her while dressing up, am sure she will listen to u after u must hv settle ur quarel with her,

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by 3rdeye1(m): 11:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
She needs to see a psycologist! She's sick.. Gbabe!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Oghumu1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Try to call her to order but don't do it rudely, be calm with her and tell her how u feel about such things and since you are her husband u have the only right to see her unclad. And pray along, Believe.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ruffcoin99(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
Most of them saw the signs in the beginning but they ignored.
sukkot:
shocked i being told you, you cant turn a ho into a housewife grin

she is an exhibitionist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Reminds me of RSUST girls hostels back in the day,dem no send.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by stanliwise(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Marinza:
Isn't this just someone who likes attention? There are ladies like that I think who enjoy the thrill from how much they can get men to lust after them, you should have noticed it na....

most of these women don't end up cheating though.. What u should be worried about is that she doesn't get molested by one of these men.

Still I doubt it's something she can just change like that. Anyway I could b babbling and shes just loco. My opinion..
you seem to be among the few rational people on this thread
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by egojiokwu(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
You didn't tell us how you get to know that she does it when you are not around or did you install security camera to know what she does when you are not around? You are just getting worried over nothing.

I will advise that you relocate with your wife from that house. Tell her that you can't sleep in that house again that you use to see bad dreams every night.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Raydos: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Another Maheeda In The Making, Keep It Up!
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by VanUrch(m): 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascevious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the. premeditated nonesense.

Bobos dizz dayz dey fall my hand big time.
[/b][/size]

Bloody Hell....Bobo this your grammar can fit cure the lady's "Varpidity"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Justicealh3(m): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
Revenge is under the constitution of Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by refiner(f): 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
LordIsaac:
My friend, you married a gutter girl. She isn't refined and lacks self discipline. It's your cross now, I'm sorry, you'll have to live with it!!

...yea,not refined like me probably!smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
CRichy:
has anyone noticed this OP's previous threads undecided? seeeeeerious isues
Don't mind the people on here judging the wife,i know the history of the OP he is very clueless,immature and insecure,all his life revolves around that lady! Imagine he created 5 thread and everything is all about his wife, he could not even compose a sensible post he will soon die of hyperthenson

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by nwachonum: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
oooooh sorry bro u can do nothing
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Kazrem(m): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don't complicate life op. Change the window to non-glass type. Simple. If persist, find means of blocking that too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by favouryemmy: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
It's pathetic sha. How dares she say her body belongs to her when she's married. Wrong! Her body now BELONGS to you and your body belongs to her. Truly, she's shameless. Pray about it to God and have a heart to heart chat with her. If she loves you or God or both of you she'll change. If she doesn't, na one chance you don enter be dat o.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by nwachonum: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
anjigirl:
Don't mind the people on here judging the wife,i know the history of the OP he is very clueless,immature and insecure,all his life revolves around that lady! Imagine he created 5 thread and everything is all about his wife, he could not even compose a sensible post he will soon die of hyperthenson
Wetin pain me pass be say I don already comment.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by ameezy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by hornyman(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
She's definitely a ho, remember the popular saying "you can't turn a ho into a housewife" a hoe is a hoe anytime, anyday.
Just Bleep the living day out of her. Don't be too soft on her man! Perform ur manly duty on her day and night, everywhere, I guess dat what she crave for so give it too her triple.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Justicealh3(m): 11:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
tuna4servi:
Give her my phone number let me advice her on phone.
Buddy, u'll wicked ooo grin.
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Kazrem(m): 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
refiner:
...yea,not refined like me probably!smiley
Are you serious?
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
nwachonum:
Wetin pain me pass be say I don already comment.
how can somebody has 5 topic and 7 post when he/she is not a blogger,it actually means the person is not in the right state of mind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by flokii: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
that your wife sef.. undecided

@OP take heart... pele
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
mentorandfriend:
That's what you get when your pursuit in life is to marry a beautiful, curvy woman. 99% of the time, you will get it wrong in marital choice because you neglect important things due to your vanity. Beauty without brain is a tragedy.

I do not know how best to stress it to people to stop pursuing beauty and handsome-ness. I'm not saying it because I'm ugly or not. No. I'm very very handsome, but there are greater things that makes a great home which these end time boys and girls neglect.

My advice: She is vain, just like you. Work on yourself and work on her, with all humility, to renew your minds. Talk about it over and over again with her. Share your big dreams with her to take her mind away from vanity. Give her a greater pursuit. Occupy her mind with greatness.

It's well with you.
That's why I like oga Mentorand cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by AkumahTalk(m): 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
She's possessed with the spirit of seduction....for real; it's a spirit. Consult your nearest Bishop
Re: My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
With all due respect, your assertion is out of touch with reality,cos ur advice/suggestion is mostly not obtainable in reality.

My people say dem no dey beg poo make em smell. to even think that she excused her vapidity with warp perception of having exclusive right to her body, shows the incorrigible lascevious behavioural inculcation she has undergone(one of the reason i pity men who marry feminist). the solution is the application of the "law of moses." Just lyk the old saying "action begets reaction, cause begets effect & sequence begets consequence.”
Petting her with the futile hope of making her behave aptly will only give her the chutzpah to misbehave with impunity,cos it is in human nature to go for soft spot while they avoid anything that will end in debacle.
just let her know that her lascivious deeds will be mete with dare consequence and you wont hesistate to punish her for any act of promiscuity and be ready to do as you say, if possible, mount spies .

If i'm in our shoe, walahi talahi, i go send her back to her papa house make them culture am for even summoning the chutzpah to excuse the. premeditated nonesense.

Bobos dizz dayz dey fall my hand big time.
[/b][/size]

My guy, your head dey there! I don't understand the grammar mentorandfriend (the guy you mentioned) was blowing!

OP, hire a skilled photographer who has a very powerful professional Canon Camera and while she is at it, let the cameraman take shots of her! Take the pictures and show them to her parents so they see the kind of dog they gave birth to!

Even Ordinary Cassava in the picture below is better than your wife o. As for the 2nd pic, the guy needs total deliverance!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Maid Of Stealing Her Husband With Charms / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.