Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (71302 Views)

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Yoruba Man Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu Confirms That Nigeria Is Truly A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by DJBIGGY(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm it is almost a year since APC took over power from PDP who ruled Nigeria for 16 years without interruption until last year. Many dramas, lobbying, and violence ensued during the election period.

Well this man has taken to facebook to apologize to all those who he was able to convince to vote and bring APC into power.

While the government keeps asking us to exercise patience for them to restructure Nigeria, do they not think time waits for no man? Has it really gotten to this point where APC voters are having a rethink about who they brought in? Surely Nigerians have exercised patience for too long and nobody seems to know what the government exact plans are for Nigeria.

God help us...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1210561028977119&id=100000696999080&set=ecnf.100000696999080&source=49

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by DJBIGGY(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Had I Know Come At Last

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Epic! I knew it was going to be suffering all along. I noted how people started trekking when Buhari won. It was a sign of things to come. I am not disappointed one bit, cos I saw what was coming and I prepared my mindset for it. And by my grace, I have not been affected by the myriads of APC induced problems cos I saw it coming and got myself immuned in time.

374 Likes 30 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by xreal2(m): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
*singing....lala lala lalalallalalla....lalasticlala
it is beginning to happen
with the way things are going even Jagaban will soon issue his own apology

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by marycool18(f): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
That's how they will lead people to hell while on earth and go to heaven to apologise, well sorry for those you may or may not have misled. Apologies should go to God not us, we are used to the change already. cry

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Gracito(f): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol. Wetin I wan talk now? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by daveyjay(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oh the Zombies are finally receivinq sense, how soon??! My boss nearly fired me cos I was preachinq aqainst APC durinq the last election but now he feels sober! Imaqine petrol #300/ltr, with #1000, U can buy just 3ltrs, even when U have the money, access to the fuel becomes another problem...some zombies trekked when dhz dullard won hope they are prepared for the real trek all d days of the remaininq term...stvpid Zombies

258 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oga hw much PDP pay you
Nigeria is bleeped up
Even if Buhari na idiot comfam idiot
PDP don Bleep up

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by nairagossip: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
hehehehe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by ascek(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmh
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by mayorkyzo: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
The wailers association just got a new member...
Mayor kay
Proud wailer
Warri branch grin

220 Likes 16 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by yungmins: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
hahahahah
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by stanogb(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
It is very shameful that our mendacious and profligate government cannot cater for the needs of the masses; at least fuilfill their electioneering promises. Let us reconsider, arrange for peaceful protests, air our views on mass media and pray for positive CHANGE !!!

10 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by MzPecs(f): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
*singing*
It's too late to apologise, it's too lateeeeeee

Sai Baba gringringringrin

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by hemucology(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Who is this man self

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Sijo01(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy booohari has really disappointed his followers cheesy

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
This Government dey give me headache walai

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by hakeem02: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by sunbodan(f): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by prinsam30: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
take your sorry aśs to the grave

7 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by TippyTop(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by osesology(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Said what?
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by oluamid(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
I hope he won't come to apologise again if things turn around.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
aas
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by sunbodan(f): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol
Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
eye don clear. i told pple buhari cant give us the change we want. but they let sentiments nd propaganda fool dem. a system dat produces GEJ nd Buhari as candidates is clearly crap. we need the asian tigers styled revolution for us to move forward. else we go jst dey get hope till we all die

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by Shollyps(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
.change indeed!!!lol...I wanna apologize as well....didn't know buhari is also clueless.... but am still expecting a positive change sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) by agulion: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
one by one the don the go,

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.